Honestly... Now I HAVE heard everything!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Kerry actually called a press conference to say Bush lied about the Iraq war citing the report that came out a day or so ago, he conveniently left out the entire second half of the report though-- Yeah big surprise there!
This guy has completley lost his marbles!!!

That had to be the Clinton's influence.........That whole lets keep beating up on the president....That's dicey though because even those that don't agree with Bush's policies, have a genuine like for the guy. This could have major backlash affects?? :D

Bonnie said:
That had to be the Clinton's influence.........That whole lets keep beating up on the president....That's dicey though because even those that don't agree with Bush's policies, have a genuine like for the guy. This could have major backlash affects?? :D

I hope so.

I just cannot help but wonder about the poles that have them so close yet everday the Kerry campaign shows signs of chaos and unraveling. The two just don't add up?

Sir Evil said:
I don't think the polls mean dookie! It will be interesting when it's over to see actually how close it was though.

Dookie? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bonnie said:
Kerry actually called a press conference to say Bush lied about the Iraq war citing the report that came out a day or so ago, he conveniently left out the entire second half of the report though-- Yeah big surprise there!
The proof is there for those who want to see. Pay attention to what I am saying;

The real fact is that this presidential race is centered around the War on Terror, Iraq and protecting the American people. Bush and Cheney obviously have the upper hand in this department. Kerry and Edwards know that they cannot win this election on any other issue. They have to make themselves look like the better choice. As a result, of course, they have to take opposing views on the war issues. But, to do this, they have to explain why they were pro war. In comes the dlip-flopping, lying and false accusations.

Lets take a closer look at Kerry and his comments, and see if the liberals can explain him. Because he makes no sense to me.

1) Kerry is on tape on Dec. 2001 saying that Saddam is a threat, and that we needed to take action to remove him.

2) Kerry votes for the war in Iraq. He then votes against sending support to our troops. Kerry, a former soldier, does not send support to our troops?

3) Kerry has to explain why it is he voted for the war. He says he didn't vote for the war, but voted for the authority, as he didn't actually think the president would go to war. Is he for real? He didn't actually think the president would go to war? And yet, the liberal call Bush dumb!:bs1:

4) Kerry then precedes to flip-flop throughout campaigning, in an attempt to please everyone. He is pro-war one day, to one group, and anti-war another day, to another group.

5) Kerry says he would still vote for the war in Iraq, even knowing what he knows now. He then preceded to criticize Bush in the debate for saying he would still go into Iraq, knowing what he knows now.:dunno:

6) Kerry calles the War in Iraq a "mistake", the "wrong war, wrong time, wrong place", the troops are "occupiers", those in the coalition are the "bribed and coersed".

7) Kerry, after stating those in # 6, then thinks he is going to take office, have the military for him, get other countries involved, and have success in Iraq.:happy2:

8) France and Germany have already said they will not join, even if Kerry is elected. How does Kerry expect to get support, considering this, and his comments in # 6. Considering #6-#8, how does Kerry expect to start bringing home troops in 6 months?

Sir Evil said:
Well I would never knock anybody for their service but this guy acts as though he was the second coming of Rambo!:rolleyes:

I can see the resemblence..

kerryrambo.jpg

Bonnie said:

I saw this today ,Bonnie. I was sitting there thinking,"what in thee hell is this"? It didn't make much sense to me and quite frankly looked desperate. He tried to come off powerful and mightly. What was the point? A press conference for that? Oh brother,this guy gets nuttier everyday!!!

:lame2:

fuzzykitten99 said:
he did until he married Heinz...now she has them both in her Prada purse in an Estee Lauder makeup bag.

Are we talking about marbles or something else??? :laugh:

krisy said:
I saw this today ,Bonnie. I was sitting there thinking,"what in thee hell is this"? It didn't make much sense to me and quite frankly looked desperate. He tried to come off powerful and mightly. What was the point? A press conference for that? Oh brother,this guy gets nuttier everyday!!!

:lame2:

Exactly! It was so obvious he wanted to get himself more attention from the press, and the stupid press goes along with it. Im hearing news alert, then I see his grim looking face in front of a podium telling us Bush lied, blady blah, blah , blah.........He could have easily just did that at his next campaign stop, but he knew he would not get as much press coverage........He's nutty like a fox, cause it worked, but he did just look so pathetic :wtf:

"The proof is there for those who want to see. Pay attention to what I am saying;

The real fact is that this presidential race is centered around the War on Terror, Iraq and protecting the American people. Bush and Cheney obviously have the upper hand in this department. Kerry and Edwards know that they cannot win this election on any other issue. (see rebuttal point 1)They have to make themselves look like the better choice. As a result, of course, they have to take opposing views on the war issues. But, to do this, they have to explain why they were pro war. In comes the dlip-flopping, lying and false accusations

Lets take a closer look at Kerry and his comments, and see if the liberals can explain him. Because he makes no sense to me.

1) Kerry is on tape on Dec. 2001 saying that Saddam is a threat, and that we needed to take action to remove him.

2) Kerry votes for the war in Iraq. He then votes against sending support to our troops. Kerry, a former soldier, does not send support to our troops?

3) Kerry has to explain why it is he voted for the war. He says he didn't vote for the war, but voted for the authority, as he didn't actually think the president would go to war. Is he for real? He didn't actually think the president would go to war? And yet, the liberal call Bush dumb!

4) Kerry then precedes to flip-flop throughout campaigning, in an attempt to please everyone. He is pro-war one day, to one group, and anti-war another day, to another group.

5) Kerry says he would still vote for the war in Iraq, even knowing what he knows now. He then preceded to criticize Bush in the debate for saying he would still go into Iraq, knowing what he knows now.

6) Kerry calles the War in Iraq a "mistake", the "wrong war, wrong time, wrong place", the troops are "occupiers", those in the coalition are the "bribed and coersed"..(see rebuttal point 2)

7) Kerry, after stating those in # 6, then thinks he is going to take office, have the military for him, get other countries involved, and have success in Iraq. (see rebuttal 3)

8) France and Germany have already said they will not join, even if Kerry is elected. How does Kerry expect to get support, considering this, and his comments in # 6. Considering #6-#8, how does Kerry expect to start bringing home troops in 6 months?"
(see rebuttal 4)

Rebuttal Point 1- Yes they can because Clinton did it against Bush Sr.. It is an historical fact; we Americans tend to vote for candidates who can promise a stronger economy over national security.

Rebuttal point 2- (sigh) As said before, John Kerry voted to give President Bush permission to start the war on Iraq with the understanding that Bush would seek the support of the UN. Bush reneged on the deal. I wonder why? Was it because...

1) Bush couldn't find Weapons of Mass Destruction?
2) Bush couldn't find evidence that Iraq was supporting terrorism?
3) Bush, in a rage of arrogance, refuse to admit that he was wrong and was willing to allow soldiers to die order to "save his face"?

For the record, Kerry's vote was used by Bush.

Kerry, with a guilty conscience, set out to make things right. Kerry voted against the 87 billion dollar budget for the troops in an attempt to send a message to the president...

My interpretation of Kerry's message

"You'd lied to this nation; if you chose to send underfunded troops into an unjustified war, the blood will be on your hands"

Like Pontus Pilot, Bush chose to send the troops to their deaths and is now trying to wash his hands of it.

Rebuttal point 3- If Kerry becomes President, the troops will have no choice but to obey his orders. Dude, you have no military experience. the othe countries had spoken, we won't follow bush!

Rebuttal point 4- France and Germany will join because Kerry will restore their oil contracts with Iraq. You know, the contracts that are currently VOID because their deals were made with Saddam Hussein. Before you boo me on this note, remember this; we have same contract with Iraq as well as a history of Iraq bailing us out when it came to oil shortages.

I expect Kerry to restore enough ties with the UN to establish an international force strong enough to crush the remaining insurgents and have the elections go smoothly in January. I call it the "Reagan" factor!

The reason why "lil" Bush opposes this deal is because he acted like a runaway in denial. He ran a few blocks, didn't know where to go, started to panick, then turned around and came back home. That's why he was sucking up to the UN two weeks ago.

"The best way to earn power and respect is to protray a sense of both to those who oppose you" - hylandrdet

hylandrdet said:
"The proof is there for those who want to see. Pay attention to what I am saying;

The real fact is that this presidential race is centered around the War on Terror, Iraq and protecting the American people. Bush and Cheney obviously have the upper hand in this department. Kerry and Edwards know that they cannot win this election on any other issue. (see rebuttal point 1)They have to make themselves look like the better choice. As a result, of course, they have to take opposing views on the war issues. But, to do this, they have to explain why they were pro war. In comes the dlip-flopping, lying and false accusations

3) Kerry has to explain why it is he voted for the war. He says he didn't vote for the war, but voted for the authority, as he didn't actually think the president would go to war. Is he for real? He didn't actually think the president would go to war? And yet, the liberal call Bush dumb!

5) Kerry says he would still vote for the war in Iraq, even knowing what he knows now. He then preceded to criticize Bush in the debate for saying he would still go into Iraq, knowing what he knows now.

6) Kerry calles the War in Iraq a "mistake", the "wrong war, wrong time, wrong place", the troops are "occupiers", those in the coalition are the "bribed and coersed"..(see rebuttal point 2)

7) Kerry, after stating those in # 6, then thinks he is going to take office, have the military for him, get other countries involved, and have success in Iraq. (see rebuttal 3)

8) France and Germany have already said they will not join, even if Kerry is elected. How does Kerry expect to get support, considering this, and his comments in # 6. Considering #6-#8, how does Kerry expect to start bringing home troops in 6 months?"(see rebuttal 4)

Rebuttal Point 1- Yes they can because Clinton did it against Bush Sr.. It is an historical fact; we Americans tend to vote for candidates who can promise a stronger economy over national security.

Rebuttal point 2- (sigh) As said before, John Kerry voted to give President Bush permission to start the war on Iraq with the understanding that Bush would seek the support of the UN. Bush reneged on the deal. I wonder why? Was it because...

1) Bush couldn't find Weapons of Mass Destruction?
2) Bush couldn't find evidence that Iraq was supporting terrorism?
3) Bush, in a rage of arrogance, refuse to admit that he was wrong and was willing to allow soldiers to die order to "save his face"?

For the record, Kerry's vote was used by Bush.

Kerry, with a guilty conscience, set out to make things right. Kerry voted against the 87 billion dollar budget for the troops in an attempt to send a message to the president...

My interpretation of Kerry's message

"You'd lied to this nation; if you chose to send underfunded troops into an unjustified war, the blood will be on your hands"

Like Pontus Pilot, Bush chose to send the troops to their deaths and is now trying to wash his hands of it.

Rebuttal point 3- If Kerry becomes President, the troops will have no choice but to obey his orders. Dude, you have no military experience. the othe countries had spoken, we won't follow bush!

Rebuttal point 4- France and Germany will join because Kerry will restore their oil contracts with Iraq. You know, the contracts that are currently VOID because their deals were made with Saddam Hussein. Before you boo me on this note, remember this; we have same contract with Iraq as well as a history of Iraq bailing us out when it came to oil shortages.

I expect Kerry to restore enough ties with the UN to establish an international force strong enough to crush the remaining insurgents and have the elections go smoothly in January. I call it the "Reagan" factor!

The reason why "lil" Bush opposes this deal is because he acted like a runaway in denial. He ran a few blocks, didn't know where to go, started to panick, then turned around and came back home. That's why he was sucking up to the UN two weeks ago.

"The best way to earn power and respect is to protray a sense of both to those who oppose you" - hylandrdet

:wtf:

hylandrdet said:

Rebuttal 1 Rebuttal - Unless we're under attack. As a sidenote, Dem's think that a stronger economy can only be achieved by taxing the nation into prosperity. Go figure.

Rebuttal point 2- (sigh) As said before, John Kerry voted to give President Bush permission to start the war on Iraq with the understanding that Bush would seek the support of the UN.

Rebuttsal 2 Rebuttal: If this was SUCH an important condition, then why didn't Mr. Kerry, being the strong leader that he claims to be, insist that it(the permission slip) be included in HJR 114?

Rebuttal 3 Rebuttal - But how many do you think will volunteer to serve under a CIC won't even fund them and continues daily to denigrate their efforts and sacrifice? The biggest chance we have for reinstating the draft is Kerry getting elected.

Despite his feigned allegiance to them, most I've heard from in the miltiary have no desire to serve under a person who, on a daily basis, denigrates everything they have accomplished in Iraq and who has chosen for the last year to hinge his very success upon their failure.

Rebuttal 4 Rebuttal: The appeaser nations have already stated this will not be the case. But, then again, they may flipflop like their hero, Kerry. Your proposal is to buy them off once again. I'll give you this though, at least you recognize that our "allies" are only driven by money, not morality.

He's been going in the same direction the whole time.

Do you know the difference between "sucking up" and diplomacy? We've already proven the UN's irrelevance, why rub it in?

The best way to earn power and respect is to follow your convictions, depose a tryant and liberate 25 million people, not to lie down with cowards and nations who have been bought off by a murderous tryant.

:spank3:

ChrisH, re #8, John Edwards was on a couple of daytime talk shows this week and was asked how he and John Kerry would do any better getting more support from other nations on Iraq than President Bush has. His response was that it would be really hard. HaHaHaHa. What a card! Of course, the audience was made up primarily of women, so he probably thought his looks and his charm would do it for that group. :banana:

hylandrdet said:
(see rebuttal 4)

This whole thing is so ludicrous that it does not merit a detailed response.

Have you been sprinkling cocaine instead of sugar on your cornflakes?

Forum List

Back