Honest debate: Libs...would the "AR15-pistol" w 10 Rd mag still be an "Assault Weapon"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Honest question. Today on Fox morning a liberal anti gun activist wouldn't define "assault weapon". I'm open to the gun debate but we must have parameters. Of course.

So....libs....would an AR-15 pistol with a 10 round magazine still be an "Assault Weapon"? Here's an example. This is the "pistol" version of an AR15. .223 bullet. Let's say they were limited to a 10 or 15 round mag.

Is it still an Assault Weapon? Why or why not?

images.jpeg

I am of the opinion that all weapons are "ASSAULT" weapons. Any weapon can be used for an assault.

Even many objects not designed to be weapons can be still used as weapons.

=> Ban everything!

They should be able to intelligently tell me if the AR-15 Pistol is still an "Assault Weapon"....though....in fairness...I bet most of them didn't even know such a gun existed. AR-15 Pistol??? It's not an oxymoron.

These are BOTH Ruger 10/22s
73c052cc8fe66da351e7ff794b0d2138.jpg

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.

An assault weapon is whatever weapon the Libs say is an assault weapon....
If they take one away and have it banned then they will just move down the list.

It drives them absolutely bat shit crazy that Americans can purchase guns...

Roz Your last sentence is the center piece motivating their agenda. They view a select chosen few as the only qualified individuals possessing firearms. Face it they are genetically engineered to march into the showers without a fight.

An assault weapon is whatever weapon the Libs say is an assault weapon....
If they take one away and have it banned then they will just move down the list.

It drives them absolutely bat shit crazy that Americans can purchase guns...

Plus they LIE through their teeth. One of those moron news anchors claimed the rifle used at Newtown was full auto. Lie lie lie lie lie = Liberals

Roz Your last sentence is the center piece motivating their agenda. They view a select chosen few as the only qualified individuals possessing firearms. Face it they are genetically engineered to march into the showers without a fight.
I wrote something on this, this morning. Here is the OP.
A Fools Folly
That is what democrats are trying to sell you with these "new" gun laws. No one but the citizen will lose guns. They can't stop the pot/cocaine or heroin from flowing in from south of the border and guns will be no different. All they would be doing is handing drug cartels another product to ship to criminals.

And look at the people you got to enforce those laws, the SAME people who sold ILLEGAL guns TO the drug cartels. Now there is a load of stupid for you. Guns are simply NOT going to disappear at the border simply because a group of people got together and wrote a damn sentence.

Who will ship the guns to Mexico? Islam. Who will the guns kill? ANY non-islamic.
Democrats are not asking to do this to save lives. Democrats are attempting to re-distribute fire power in the population. Take the LEGAL gun and give the islamic terrorist or criminal one. Because that IS who has and WILL have illegal guns in this country.

They used semi and full auto's in France but they had a sentence on a piece of paper. They used semi's in Brussel's but the had a sentence on a piece of paper.
I as well have a piece of paper and it has a sentence on it. And MY piece of paper says you can go to hell if you think you can take my life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness away from me.

I like MY piece of paper. I think you can take yours and go to hell.

Fury

Don't you think it makes sense to set a reasonable limit to fire rate and ammo capacity? Isn't that just common sense?

Since gun control advocates are LIARS and fully intend to just keeping coming back with more and more restrictions until our 2nd amendment rights are no more, an outright ban on gun ownership being their ultimate goal, then no they can fuck off we will fight every attempt at infringing on our 2nd amendment rights. If they don't like it tough shit THEY forced us into this position.

Don't you think it makes sense to set a reasonable limit to fire rate and ammo capacity? Isn't that just common sense?

I just wish Libs would be honest and just come out with it already....
You don't want anyone to have guns...because government will protect all of us and we really don't need to have them.
I'm liberal, I own over a dozen guns. I'm fine with responible citizens owning guns. I'm also for smart control measures to try and reduce the sale to and damage done by whackos that abuse the power of these weapons.

Nobody's guns have been taken away, people are buying in record numbers. I really don't understand the overreaction from the "gun crew" unless they are just eating up all the distorted NRA talking points

Since gun control advocates are LIARS and fully intend to just keeping coming back with more and more restrictions until our 2nd amendment rights are no more, an outright ban on gun ownership being their ultimate goal, then no they can fuck off we will fight every attempt at infringing on our 2nd amendment rights. If they don't like it tough shit THEY forced us into this position.
Spoken like a true paranoid nutball. Lmk when you get back to reality

Spoken like a true paranoid nutball. Lmk when you get back to reality

Translation... :crybaby: he didn't fall for the gun control lies :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

These are BOTH Ruger 10/22s
73c052cc8fe66da351e7ff794b0d2138.jpg

The one on top is no faster nor more deadly than the one on the bottom. And a person CAN assault another person with either one.
As ignorant as I expected. Have you used either of those iterations? Any firearm? Out of curiosity, what do you think the 10 in 10/22 stands for?

Forum List

Back