Honduras votes to move embassy to Jerusalem

Honduras votes to move embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

After following U.S. in recognizing Jerusalem as capital of Israel, Honduran Congress votes 59:33 to move its embassy to Jerusalem • Decision still to be approved by executive branch • PM Netanyahu wants to increase number of Hondurans studying in Israel.

http://www.israelhayom.com/2018/04/13/honduras-votes-to-move-embassy-from-tel-aviv-to-jerusalem/

Oh and I like their flag :)
1000px-Flag_of_Honduras.svg.png

1280px-Flag-of-Israel-1-Zachi-Evenor.jpg

MAGA spreads across the world.

That was quite the retreat. You can’t defend your argument which leaves you with no options but juvenile banter.

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Look, if you don't have the capacity to tell the difference between an opening paragraph, written by a reporter, summarising what Trump said and what Trump actually said then you are more of a fool than I ever thought!

So, let's just accept your intellectual ability is limited and focus on WHY I posted that link...

Which ever option you choose, the link supports the fear of losing US$ if you don't tow the Trump line!

You are, obviously, kidding. The link says nothing about the fear of losing US aid if nations do not move their embassies.

Did you not read what you cut and pasted?

Wow, just wow....

Holly - "Are there any facts you can offer to support your claim that money from the Great Satan is the reason Central American nations are moving their embassies?"

Trump - “They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care”

You think that Honduras is prepared to lose $160m in US aid?
You think that Guatemala is prepared to lose $300m in US aid?

No matter how much you and your Team Israel employees want to argue it that is FACT!

Must hurt so much being you!
:eusa_doh:
Wow You're proudly dumb.

I'm dumb because I made you two look like fucking idiots?

Go figure :321:

Yeah there's a Psychometric test Israelis usually do before getting into a university.
Reading comprehension comes before that.

Go figure. :)

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Look, if you don't have the capacity to tell the difference between an opening paragraph, written by a reporter, summarising what Trump said and what Trump actually said then you are more of a fool than I ever thought!

So, let's just accept your intellectual ability is limited and focus on WHY I posted that link...

Which ever option you choose, the link supports the fear of losing US$ if you don't tow the Trump line!

You are, obviously, kidding. The link says nothing about the fear of losing US aid if nations do not move their embassies.

Wow, just wow....

Holly - "Are there any facts you can offer to support your claim that money from the Great Satan is the reason Central American nations are moving their embassies?"

Trump - “They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care”

No matter how much you and your Team Israel employees want to argue it that is FACT!

Wow You're proudly dumb.

Yeah there's a Psychometric test Israelis usually do before getting into a university.

You clearly didn't pass it then moron!

Wow, just wow....

Wow You're proudly dumb.

You clearly didn't pass it then moron!

What is the difference between moving and voting?

The quoted text was from the article you linked to. It seems silly that you would selectively ignore parts of what you linked to because it refutes your earlier contention.

It would seem retarded that you would choose to select news hack commentary rather than fact but hey, why would you change the habit of a lifetime? :ahole-1:

That was quite the retreat. You can’t defend your argument which leaves you with no options but juvenile banter.

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Wow, just wow....

As you noted:

Consistent with what you're not understanding, there's no Great Satan penalty for any nation not moving their embassy to Jerusalem.

You're really hoping to retreat from your earlier comments and suppositions that the Great Satan is going to withhold aid dollars if nations do not move their embassies to Jerusalem. The article you posted refutes that.

Perhaps you should be more careful in terms of reading and attempting to understand what you cut and paste.

It would seem retarded that you would choose to select news hack commentary rather than fact but hey, why would you change the habit of a lifetime? :ahole-1:

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Wow, just wow....

As you noted:

Consistent with what you're not understanding, there's no Great Satan penalty for any nation not moving their embassy to Jerusalem.

You're really hoping to retreat from your earlier comments and suppositions that the Great Satan is going to withhold aid dollars if nations do not move their embassies to Jerusalem. The article you posted refutes that.

Perhaps you should be more careful in terms of reading and attempting to understand what you cut and paste.

I can't decide if it is your ignorance and naivety, just bloody mindedness or you are just taking it in the ass from Trump!

Either way you are a fool

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Wow, just wow....

As you noted:

I can't decide if it is your ignorance and naivety, just bloody mindedness or you are just taking it in the ass from Trump!

Either way you are a fool

I can see you’re angry and emotive. Next time, try and structure a coherent argument, not one that self-destructs.

Honduras, Guatemala, several non specific islands, US and Israel. We are in good company, yes??

3. Marshall Islands

4. Micronesia

5. Nauru

6. Palau

7. Togo

If you haven't heard of most of these nations, it's because they are tiny islands in the Pacific.

Four of the countries — Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru and Palau — have combined populations less than Boise, Idaho. Nauru, for example, has a population of 10,000.
Here are the 7 small nations that sided with U.S. and Israel on U.N.'s Jerusalem vote
These are also nations that don't have a history of anti semtism dating back many centuries, so not having to carry that burden of bigotry, it is easier for these nations to see what is the right thing to do, unlike the Europeans and the Muslim states and nlike Russia and China that need the Muslims to further their imperialist ambitions. There has never been any reason other than anti semitism or intimidation for a nation not to move its embassy to western Jerusalem which lies west of the the "green line" and is where all the Israeli government buildings are.
Let the place fill up with syn-a-gags, personal injury liars, fake 'doctors" and pawn shops and the so-called antisemitism will follow close behind
Would you rather they fill up with suicide vest shops and screams of allakukbar?

Honduras joins Guatemala to 'move' their embassy....

Amazing what a few US$ can do for Central American countries....

Who's next? El Salvador? Costa Rica?

Are there any facts you can offer to support your claim that money from the Great Satan is the reason Central American nations are moving their embassies?
On the other hand, we do know that most of the money donated to the so called poor suffering Palestinians goes towards financing and plotting of IslamoNazi terrorism.

Perspective | Palestinians are rewarding terrorists. The U.S. should stop enabling them.

Looks like Trump is planning to be present opening of the Jerusalem embassy.

Never has there been a president that has tried to keep all his promises like Trump has.

Selective cutting and pasting is a failed tactic. From your link:

“US President Donald Trump on Wednesday cautioned he could slash funding to countries that support a UN General Assembly resolution on Thursday that seeks to annul the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.”

I get it, your another hater of the “Great Satan”.

Wow, you are choosing a comment, that by the way, does not need quotation marks, as it is just a commented part written by some hack at the publication, against what Trump ACTUALLY said?

You choose a random hack written section that, actually is an opinion, NOT fact over fact...

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

That Holly, is the biggest fail ever!
What did Trump actually say?

All other publications seem to say the same thing:

Donald Trump has threatened to withhold “billions” of dollars of US aid from countries which vote in favour of a United Nations resolution rejecting the US president’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

(vide video online in his own words)

Trump threatens to cut aid to countries over UN Jerusalem vote

Jerusalem vote: Trump threatens to cut aid to countries opposing U.S.

[ I am not quite sure how what Trump and Hailey said, turns into a comment by some hack at a publication ]

[ I also do not see that money from the USA, is what would have led any country to move their embassy to Jerusalem ]

You would rather read a reporters opinion of what was said rather than what was ACTUALLY said?

Wow, Team Israel has some serious issues with reality!

Do you seriously want me to post the QUOTATION again? You know, what Trump ACTUALLY said?

How is that different from what the other article said?

“US President Donald Trump on Wednesday cautioned he could slash funding to countries that support a UN General Assembly resolution on Thursday that seeks to annul the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.”

Do not the videos and the articles say the same thing?
That The USA would withhold, slash, funding to those countries which would vote to annul the USA recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital?

"Fine, we will cut your aid" is different how?

Without bragging again, try to set the record straight.

Oh my...

Here, let me ask you a question... This might clear up your confused mind...

Who said this - "US President Donald Trump on Wednesday cautioned he could slash funding to countries that support a UN General Assembly resolution on Thursday that seeks to annul the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital."

Who said this - “They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care”

Answers on a postcard...

Either way, it is very clear why there are some countries towing the US line on this one!

Yawn..,,, I’m going to make your day. Let Tel
Aviv stay the Capital; As long as the Palestinians never get their hands on E. Jerusalem which they could have had if they accepted Olmert’s offer. :asshole:

Wow, you are choosing a comment, that by the way, does not need quotation marks, as it is just a commented part written by some hack at the publication, against what Trump ACTUALLY said?

You choose a random hack written section that, actually is an opinion, NOT fact over fact...

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

Donald Trump has threatened to withhold “billions” of dollars of US aid from countries which vote in favour of a United Nations resolution rejecting the US president’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

[ I am not quite sure how what Trump and Hailey said, turns into a comment by some hack at a publication ]

[ I also do not see that money from the USA, is what would have led any country to move their embassy to Jerusalem ]

You would rather read a reporters opinion of what was said rather than what was ACTUALLY said?

Do you seriously want me to post the QUOTATION again? You know, what Trump ACTUALLY said?

That The USA would withhold, slash, funding to those countries which would vote to annul the USA recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital?

Oh my...

Who said this - "US President Donald Trump on Wednesday cautioned he could slash funding to countries that support a UN General Assembly resolution on Thursday that seeks to annul the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital."

Who said this - “They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care”

Answers on a postcard...

Either way, it is very clear why there are some countries towing the US line on this one!

Aviv stay the Capital; As long as the Palestinians never get their hands on E. Jerusalem which they could have had if they accepted Olmert’s offer. :asshole:

Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

Oh my...

Answers on a postcard...

Oh dear, not the "Olmert offer" again...

A prime minister, coming to the end of his political career, under police investigation for corruption... ANY offer he made, hell, he could have offered the whole of Israel, would NEVER have been ratified and Olmert knew that!

And Abbas didn't reject the offer, he asked, quite rightly, for time to consider the offer which was quite a complex offer of land exchanges.

However, even if Abbas had immediately accepted the offer it would never have happened! Netanyahu would have made sure of that!

Try again fool!

Oh my...

Answers on a postcard...

A prime minister, coming to the end of his political career, under police investigation for corruption... ANY offer he made, hell, he could have offered the whole of Israel, would NEVER have been ratified and Olmert knew that!

And Abbas didn't reject the offer, he asked, quite rightly, for time to consider the offer which was quite a complex offer of land exchanges.

However, even if Abbas had immediately accepted the offer it would never have happened! Netanyahu would have made sure of that!

Try again fool!

Maybe Abbas should have Called his bluff and accepted the offer! Did that ever occur to you? How do YOU know it never would have been ratified? Please show links where Abbas stated he was even remotely considering the offer. Try again fool !!!! :asshole:

Last edited:
Remember, it was not too long ago that the US moving its embassy to Jerusalem would be unthinkable. Antisemites kept telling us that it's impossible. And then, Trump became president.

Oh my...

Answers on a postcard...

Try again fool!

Maybe Abbas should have Called his bluff and accepted the offer! Did that ever occur to you? How do YOU know it never would have been ratified? Please show links where Abbas stated he was even remotely considering the offer. Try again fool !!!! :asshole:

Well, let's try this...

Seeing as you are never really able to offer anything other than the Team Israel mantra...

Post here the timeline from the Olmert 'offer' to him resigning. Will be an interesting exercise for you in reality!

Olmert was a lame duck prime minister under extreme pressure from his own people for corruption (surprise, surprise). Olmert had NOTHING to offer. Not even the proposed map to Abbas.

As for Abbas calling his bluff... Bluff to what? Only a fool like you would agree to something so complex, so detailed, without anything in writing, on the spur f the moment! Hey, maybe I can send you some contracts to sign? No need to read the details and fine print, just sign them and send them back to me... It will be just fine, trust me! :321:

I look forward to at least a little bit of honesty from you!

Waiting...

Offer Shoffer. Those were very generous offers by Israel, at a time when Palestinians had the support of major Arab states. Palestinians will be lucky if they see anything even close to that now. :clap2:

Last edited:

Oh my...

Answers on a postcard...

Try again fool!

Well, let's try this...

Seeing as you are never really able to offer anything other than the Team Israel mantra...

Post here the timeline from the Olmert 'offer' to him resigning. Will be an interesting exercise for you in reality!

Olmert was a lame duck prime minister under extreme pressure from his own people for corruption (surprise, surprise). Olmert had NOTHING to offer. Not even the proposed map to Abbas.

As for Abbas calling his bluff... Bluff to what? Only a fool like you would agree to something so complex, so detailed, without anything in writing, on the spur f the moment! Hey, maybe I can send you some contracts to sign? No need to read the details and fine print, just sign them and send them back to me... It will be just fine, trust me! :321:

I look forward to at least a little bit of honesty from you!

Waiting...

Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Kool Aid drinker; Where in my posts did I State he had to agree to it immediately? Only a fool like you would come to that conclusion without anything to back it up. The parties first have to agree , going over every detail BEFORE the paperwork is signed. Look forward to hearing from the Pro Palestinian Team. :ahole-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back