Honduras votes to move embassy to Jerusalem

As expcted, you have no facts to support your baseless claim.

Hardly baseless... You seem to have a very short memory!

“They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care,” Trump said at the White House.

Trump threatens to slash aid to countries backing UN Jerusalem vote

Selective cutting and pasting is a failed tactic. From your link:

“US President Donald Trump on Wednesday cautioned he could slash funding to countries that support a UN General Assembly resolution on Thursday that seeks to annul the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.”

I get it, your another hater of the “Great Satan”.

Wow, you are choosing a comment, that by the way, does not need quotation marks, as it is just a commented part written by some hack at the publication, against what Trump ACTUALLY said?

You choose a random hack written section that, actually is an opinion, NOT fact over fact...

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

That Holly, is the biggest fail ever!
What did Trump actually say?

All other publications seem to say the same thing:

Donald Trump has threatened to withhold “billions” of dollars of US aid from countries which vote in favour of a United Nations resolution rejecting the US president’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

(vide video online in his own words)

Trump threatens to cut aid to countries over UN Jerusalem vote

Jerusalem vote: Trump threatens to cut aid to countries opposing U.S.

[ I am not quite sure how what Trump and Hailey said, turns into a comment by some hack at a publication ]

[ I also do not see that money from the USA, is what would have led any country to move their embassy to Jerusalem ]

You would rather read a reporters opinion of what was said rather than what was ACTUALLY said?

Wow, Team Israel has some serious issues with reality!

Do you seriously want me to post the QUOTATION again? You know, what Trump ACTUALLY said?

How is that different from what the other article said?

“US President Donald Trump on Wednesday cautioned he could slash funding to countries that support a UN General Assembly resolution on Thursday that seeks to annul the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.”

Do not the videos and the articles say the same thing?
That The USA would withhold, slash, funding to those countries which would vote to annul the USA recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital?

"Fine, we will cut your aid" is different how?

Without bragging again, try to set the record straight.

“They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care,” Trump said at the White House.

Wow, you are choosing a comment, that by the way, does not need quotation marks, as it is just a commented part written by some hack at the publication, against what Trump ACTUALLY said?

You choose a random hack written section that, actually is an opinion, NOT fact over fact...

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

Donald Trump has threatened to withhold “billions” of dollars of US aid from countries which vote in favour of a United Nations resolution rejecting the US president’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

[ I am not quite sure how what Trump and Hailey said, turns into a comment by some hack at a publication ]

[ I also do not see that money from the USA, is what would have led any country to move their embassy to Jerusalem ]

You would rather read a reporters opinion of what was said rather than what was ACTUALLY said?

Do you seriously want me to post the QUOTATION again? You know, what Trump ACTUALLY said?

That The USA would withhold, slash, funding to those countries which would vote to annul the USA recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital?

Oh my...

Here, let me ask you a question... This might clear up your confused mind...

Who said this - "US President Donald Trump on Wednesday cautioned he could slash funding to countries that support a UN General Assembly resolution on Thursday that seeks to annul the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital."

Who said this - “They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care”

Answers on a postcard...

Either way, it is very clear why there are some countries towing the US line on this one!

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

Oh my...

Here, let me ask you a question... This might clear up your confused mind...

Who said this - "US President Donald Trump on Wednesday cautioned he could slash funding to countries that support a UN General Assembly resolution on Thursday that seeks to annul the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital."

Who said this - “They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care”

Answers on a postcard...

Either way, it is very clear why there are some countries towing the US line on this one!

I see. You are complaining that countries are not standing up to the US.

I do not see you complain when countries do not stand up to the Arab/Muslim countries against Israel and the US, and the West for that matter.

But then, Trumps's threats or no threats, why do those countries care if the US cuts down any financial help.

Why don't they stand up for what they believe in, regardless of the consequences?

That is what they should be doing, isn't it?

Any nation lacking Antisemitism hasn't had to deal with many Jews.
Some say it's a disease.It's easily avoidable. Avoid Jews. OK In reality avoid Bolshevik. Those who claim to be but are not.
That is the VAST majority you think you know. Sammy Davis and Whippie Goldbloom are more Jewish than Netanyeehaw or Peres.

You are an ASSHOLE. Sammy Davis and Woopie Goldberg are not Jewish. :fu: :ahole-1:

Some say it's a disease.It's easily avoidable. Avoid Jews. OK In reality avoid Bolsheviks. Those who claim to be but are not.
That is the VAST majority you think you know. Sammy Davis and Whippie Goldbloom are more Jewish than Netanyeehaw or Peres.

You are an ASSHOLE. Sammy Davis and Woopie Goldberg are not Jewish
Sammy Davis converted to Judaism in 1954.

Woophi Goldberg's father was a Baptist Clergyman and she attended Catholic School. Her admixture test indicates that she is of 92 % sub-Saharan African origin and of 8 % European origin

Whoopi Goldberg - Wikipedia

Some say it's a disease.It's easily avoidable. Avoid Jews. OK In reality avoid Bolsheviks. Those who claim to be but are not.

You are an ASSHOLE. Sammy Davis and Woopie Goldberg are not Jewish
Sammy Davis converted to Judaism in 1954.

Woophi Goldberg's father was a Baptist Clergyman and she attended Catholic School. Her admixture test indicates that she is of 92 % sub-Saharan African origin and of 8 % European origin

Whoopi Goldberg - Wikipedia

I agree that he converted to Judaism. However, from thatt :ahole-1:post one would never know that. Woopie Goldberg was neither born of the Jewish faith nor did she convert

Are there any facts you can offer to support your claim that money from the Great Satan is the reason Central American nations are moving their embassies?

"the Great Satan" ? There was me thinking that was Iran?

Plenty.... You been to Central America?

Lived there?

No. Thought not!

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

The quoted text was from the article you linked to. It seems silly that you would selectively ignore parts of what you linked to because it refutes your earlier contention.

"the Great Satan" ? There was me thinking that was Iran?

Plenty.... You been to Central America?

Lived there?

No. Thought not!

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

The quoted text was from the article you linked to. It seems silly that you would selectively ignore parts of what you linked to because it refutes your earlier contention.

It would seem retarded that you would choose to select news hack commentary rather than fact but hey, why would you change the habit of a lifetime? :ahole-1:

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

It would seem retarded that you would choose to select news hack commentary rather than fact but hey, why would you change the habit of a lifetime? :ahole-1:

That was quite the retreat. You can’t defend your argument which leaves you with no options but juvenile banter.

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

That was quite the retreat. You can’t defend your argument which leaves you with no options but juvenile banter.

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Look, if you don't have the capacity to tell the difference between an opening paragraph, written by a reporter, summarising what Trump said and what Trump actually said then you are more of a fool than I ever thought!

So, let's just accept your intellectual ability is limited and focus on WHY I posted that link...

Which ever option you choose, the link supports the fear of losing US$ if you don't tow the Trump line!

:rolleyes-41:
Quiet funny watching angry Jihadi keyboard warriors
talking about 'intellectual abilities' when their heroes keep self- exploding at work.

talking about 'intellectual abilities' when their heroes keep self- exploding at work.

Quite funny watching Team Israel bitch and squirm because they simply do not have the intellectual ability to differentiate between a quotation and a reporters comment.

Which, of course, gets even funnier because Team Israel is using deflection to hide the basic fact that, yes, she got caught out and, even using their retarded deflection, they are STILL wrong!

I just love the squirming that Holly is doing... So much squirming it's gotta hurt!

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Look, if you don't have the capacity to tell the difference between an opening paragraph, written by a reporter, summarising what Trump said and what Trump actually said then you are more of a fool than I ever thought!

So, let's just accept your intellectual ability is limited and focus on WHY I posted that link...

Which ever option you choose, the link supports the fear of losing US$ if you don't tow the Trump line!

You are, obviously, kidding. The link says nothing about the fear of losing US aid if nations do not move their embassies.

Did you not read what you cut and pasted?

Quite funny watching Team Israel bitch and squirm because they simply do not have the intellectual ability to differentiate between a quotation and a reporters comment.

Which, of course, gets even funnier because Team Israel is using deflection to hide the basic fact that, yes, she got caught out and, even using their retarded deflection, they are STILL wrong!

I just love the squirming that Holly is doing... So much squirming it's gotta hurt!

Not a very graceful way to accept your error and move on.

Yeah You always end up "winning" Your own red herrings
in each thread those "intellectual abilities" show up.

I just wonder...the guy who calls everyone "stupid"...how does he feel about himself :eusa_think:

Team Israel, Hell Yeah!

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

You are, obviously, kidding. The link says nothing about the fear of losing US aid if nations do not move their embassies.

Wow, just wow....

Holly - "Are there any facts you can offer to support your claim that money from the Great Satan is the reason Central American nations are moving their embassies?"

Trump - “They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care”

You think that Honduras is prepared to lose $160m in US aid?
You think that Guatemala is prepared to lose $300m in US aid?

No matter how much you and your Team Israel employees want to argue it that is FACT!

Must hurt so much being you!

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Wow, just wow....

Holly - "Are there any facts you can offer to support your claim that money from the Great Satan is the reason Central American nations are moving their embassies?"

Trump - “They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us. Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us. We’ll save a lot. We don’t care”

No matter how much you and your Team Israel employees want to argue it that is FACT!

:eusa_doh:
Wow You're proudly dumb.

A retreat?

You are kidding right?

Wow, just wow....

:eusa_doh:
Wow You're proudly dumb.

I'm dumb because I made you two look like fucking idiots?

Go figure :321:

Forum List

Back