Honduras did not have a Coup.

Good article that hits it square on the head.

Zelaya was most likely guilty of the charges against him. A trial to confirm this would have been in order.

The military and whomever else was involved with taking him unlawfully and against his will, out of the country, should also be chrged.

Moving forward, Zelaya should either A) Resign and remain in exile or B) Return and take his place as president and immediately be arrested and removed from office, legally.

The common sense that many are lacking in their typical black and white view, is that no sane government, especially in Central America, can endorse the use of military force to remove a leader.

they've been presented, by me and by others
you choose to remain an ignorant asshole

Others have presented the same info and similar conclusions as I.

You have not.

If you have any information to support your claims, again, I ask you to present them.
you are so ignorant that you believe the others have supported you, when in fact, what they have posted was in support of ME and the truth

No sweetie, no one has supported any claim that Obama has insisted anything on the issue. Because he has not.

No one has presented facts that support your claim that the removal was legal. The issue is a wee bit more complicated than that.

There is an adult conversation going on that considers the several facts and circumstances surrounding the issue. The playground kids are taking the over simplistic approach.

Run along now. I hear the ice cream truck.

You have not.

If you have any information to support your claims, again, I ask you to present them.
you are so ignorant that you believe the others have supported you, when in fact, what they have posted was in support of ME and the truth

No sweetie, no one has supported any claim that Obama has insisted anything on the issue. Because he has not.

No one has presented facts that support your claim that the removal was legal. The issue is a wee bit more complicated than that.

There is an adult conversation going on that considers the several facts and circumstances surrounding the issue. The playground kids are taking the over simplistic approach.

sorry, asshole, you are not my sweetie, nor am i yours
i have been completely consistant here, while you have been all over the fucking place
Obama has insisted by way of his press secretary(the job he was hired to do)

^^^ I'd say that was an instructive and fair take on the issue.

EDIT: I'm talking about the Slate article 2 posts above.

I agree. That's exactly my take on the situation.
and it has been my take as well

Don't tell fibs sweeite.

That's a bad no-no. No ice cream for you.

Your positon has been:

A) Obama insisted that Honduras reinstate Zelaya. Absolutely False

B) The Honduran military legally removed Zelaya. Absolutely false

C) We should recognize the coup installed President. Absolutley false

Go to your room now before you are paddled in front of company.

You have not.

BULLSHIT, Obama sides with OAS and has stated FOR THE RECORD the former President MUST be reinstated, you dumb fuck.

BULLSHIT, Obama sides with OAS and has stated FOR THE RECORD the former President MUST be reinstated, you dumb fuck.

Yes, Obama has agreed with the OAS. That is not a point of contention.

While the President has stated that he believes the removal was illegal and that he believes the President must be reinstated, he has made no demands, no insistance that Honduras do anything.

If you can support that the President has even been in touch with the new Honduran government, please do. I do not have any information that he has even spoken with them, much less insisted they do something.

I agree. That's exactly my take on the situation.

Don't tell fibs sweeite.

Your positon has been:

A) Obama insisted that Honduras reinstate Zelaya. Absolutely TRUE

B) The Honduran military legally removed Zelaya. Absolutely TRUE

C) We should recognize the coup installed President. Absolutley TRUE

you are a liar
and an asshole

Last edited:

Don't tell fibs sweeite.

Your positon has been:

you are a liar
and an asshole

Focus Divecon.

There is an open invitation for you to provide material supporting your claims.

Otherwise, stop playing in the highway and wash your hands for supper young lady.

While the President has stated that he believes the removal was illegal and that he believes the President must be reinstated, he has made no demands, no insistance that Honduras do anything.

If you can support that the President has even been in touch with the new Honduran government, please do. I do not have any information that he has even spoken with them, much less insisted they do something.
the OAS is insisting he be returned to power

Don't tell fibs sweeite.

Your positon has been:

you are a liar
and an asshole

Focus Divecon.

There is an open invitation for you to provide material supporting your claims.

Otherwise, stop playing in the highway and wash your hands for supper young lady.
it has already been provided you fucking MORON

Yes, that is correct. Nicely done.

You are AMAZINGLY STUPID. Thanks for confirming it.

Obama has sideds with the OAS
thus that is yet another way Obama is insisting he be return to office

you remain a moron

you remain a moron

Not so. Obama has stated his position to the OAS.

He has insisted nothing from the OAS or Honduras.

Can you show that Obama has insisted that the OAS or Honduras comply with his position?

You are AMAZINGLY STUPID. Thanks for confirming it.

If you can support the claim that Obama has insisted that the OAS or Honduras do anything, you'll serve your position much better.

I have not seen that Obama has insisted anything of anyone in this situation. He has made his opinion on the matter known. That's it.

you remain a moron

Not so. Obama has stated his position to the OAS.

He has insisted nothing from the OAS or Honduras.

Can you show that Obama has insisted that the OAS or Honduras comply with his position?
you are an idiot
the OAS says he must be returned, Obama agrees with the OAS

Forum List

Back