Honduras did not have a Coup.

except Obama has said he wants him returned to power
i gave you the link
and dont even try saying it was from "the white house" and "not Obama"

You fail, as usual.

Can you, or can you not, provide support for your question that supposes that Barak Obama has "insisted" that this guy be returned to power?
i already did
in post #73

No, you did not. There is no insistance by Obama in that report. There is the press secretary saying that the guy should be reinstated. Obama has only cited what most people with a brain have: it was an illegal removal; a coup.

Obama has not said he should remain in power or not be arrested or prosecuted or not be properly removed from power. He has stated that the removal was illegal. He has stated that he is still the elected leader.

He has not implicitly demanded, insisted or required under threat of any sanction, the return to power.

Even a 3 year old knows that black and white ain't enough to color.

You fail, as usual.

Can you, or can you not, provide support for your question that supposes that Barak Obama has "insisted" that this guy be returned to power?
i already did
in post #73

No, you did not. There is no insistance by Obama in that report. There is the press secretary saying that the guy should be reinstated. Obama has only cited what most people with a brain have: it was an illegal removal; a coup.

Obama has not said he should remain in power or not be arrested or prosecuted or not be properly removed from power. He has stated that the removal was illegal. He has stated that he is still the elected leader.

He has not implicitly demanded, insisted or required under threat of any sanction, the return to power.

do you really think Obama's press Secretary said that without approval of Obama?
if so, you are a total idiot

and, if the Press Secretary DID say it without Obama's approval, he should be fired for incompetence

i already did
in post #73

do you really think Obama's press Secretary said that without approval of Obama?

and, if the Press Secretary DID say it without Obama's approval, he should be fired for incompetence

It matters not. A press secretary does not deliver the demands of the president. He delivers messages to the press, sweetie.

Demands, insistance, that is only something that can be made from party A to party B. From Obama, directly to whomever is in charge of Honduras. DO you understand what a demand is? What insistance is? Yes, you do. You were asking a loaded question, a dishonest question, hoping to validate an untruth. Playground bullshit again.

Is your brother a faggot too?

No family

It matters not. A press secretary does not deliver the demands of the president. He delivers messages to the press, sweetie.

Demands, insistance, that is only something that can be made from party A to party B. From Obama, directly to whomever is in charge of Honduras. DO you understand what a demand is? What insistance is? Yes, you do. You were asking a loaded question, a dishonest question, hoping to validate an untruth. Playground bullshit again.
then you dont understand the job of the press secretary

DIvecon, I'm going to walk you through this one time, even though I know you're a hack and it won't make any difference.

The Press Secretary's job is to transmitt information about the Administration and it's positions, TO THE PRESS.

Are you saying that Obama has insisted that the press reinstate the President in Honduras?

Are you saying that the presidents demands and "insistance" is delivered to the press secretary and then to the media and that's how the president makes demands to foreign nations?

You're a fucking idiot.

Willie...The White House Press Secretary "is a senior White House official, whose primary responsibility is to act as spokesperson for the Administration".......he doesnt just go out there and talk without talking things over with the boss.....and im not talking Springsteen...

DIvecon, I'm going to walk you through this one time, even though I know you're a hack and it won't make any difference.

The Press Secretary's job is to transmitt information about the Administration and it's positions, TO THE PRESS.

Are you saying that Obama has insisted that the press reinstate the President in Honduras?

Are you saying that the presidents demands and "insistance" is delivered to the press secretary and then to the media and that's how the president makes demands to foreign nations?

You're a fucking idiot.
nevermind willy
you have confirmed that you are an idiot and not worth the time to engaged in seriuous debate
you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

Willie...The White House Press Secretary "is a senior White House official, whose primary responsibility is to act as spokesperson for the Administration".......he doesnt just go out there and talk without talking things over with the boss.....and im not talking Springsteen...
willy is too stupid for words

I agree and I understand.

Divecon asked a loaded question. Obama has not insisted that the Honduran president be reinstated. If he did, he sure as hell made his demands to the wrong people.

No, he hasn't demanded anything of the Hondurans. He has issued statements about his position on the issue. He has made no demands, has not insisted upon anyone to do anything.

Divecon asked a loaded question. Obama has not insisted that the Honduran president be reinstated. If he did, he sure as hell made his demands to the wrong people.

No, he hasn't demanded anything of the Hondurans. He has issued statements about his position on the issue. He has made no demands, has not insisted upon anyone to do anything.
and, dumbass, the issued statement called for the return to power

and btw, i didnt ask a question, i made a statement
he HAS insisted he be returned to power
it matters not if it was delibvered by HIM personally, or by his press secretary
the press secretary DELIVERS WHAT HIS BOSS TELLS HIM TO

Last edited:

You're a fucking idiot.
nevermind willy
you have confirmed that you are an idiot and not worth the time to engaged in seriuous debate

Dive, you can prove that what you say is true or you can be called out. I have called you out and you can't back up what you claim.

There have been no public announcements that Obama has even SPOKEN to anyone in the Honduran government. Explain to us exactly how the president of the US can inisist that someone do something when he HASN'T EVEN SPOKEN WITH THEM.

Divecon, once again, can you show us where Obama has insisted that the Honduran government do anything at all?

it matters not if it was delibvered by HIM personally, or by his press secretary

You are an idiot and a liar.

Provide the proof Divecon. Show us the insistance. Show us the demand. Show us where the ultimatum is given. You can't. It hasn't happened.

YOu are somehow claiming that the President has demanded, TO THE PRESS, that the guy be reinstated.

Fucking tool.

You're a fucking idiot.
nevermind willy

Dive, you can prove that what you say is true or you can be called out. I have called you out and you can't back up what you claim.

There have been no public announcements that Obama has even SPOKEN to anyone in the Honduran government. Explain to us exactly how the president of the US can inisist that someone do something when he HASN'T EVEN SPOKEN WITH THEM.

Divecon, once again, can you show us where Obama has insisted that the Honduran government do anything at all?
i already DID
you are a fucking idiot

Provide the proof Divecon. Show us the insistance. Show us the demand. Show us where the ultimatum is given. You can't. It hasn't happened.

YOu are somehow claiming that the President has demanded, TO THE PRESS, that the guy be reinstated.

Fucking tool.
i ALREADY DID
you fucking moron

Fucking tool.

In Washington, Obama said the United States will "stand on the side of democracy" and work with other nations and international groups to resolve the matter peacefully.

"We believe that the coup was not legal and that President Zelaya remains the democratically elected president there," Obama said.

"It would be a terrible precedent if we start moving backwards into the era in which we are seeing military coups as a means of political transition rather than democratic elections," he added. "The region has made enormous progress over the last 20 years in establishing democratic traditions. ... We don't want to go back to a dark past."

Fucking tool.

In Washington, Obama said the United States will "stand on the side of democracy" and work with other nations and international groups to resolve the matter peacefully.

"We believe that the coup was not legal and that President Zelaya remains the democratically elected president there," Obama said.

"It would be a terrible precedent if we start moving backwards into the era in which we are seeing military coups as a means of political transition rather than democratic elections," he added. "The region has made enormous progress over the last 20 years in establishing democratic traditions. ... We don't want to go back to a dark past."
it wont matter
the moron will never get it

and you need to add a link to that copied text

Last edited:

Fucking tool.

yeah....."WE BELIEVE that the coup....."

The president is obviously stating his position, what HE BELIEVES.

There has been no demand made to the Hondurans, THE ONLY FUCKING PEOPLE THAT CAN RESPOND TO A DEMAND.

This is something called diplomacy, politics, nuance.

A demand or an insistance upon another government would be made in no indirect terms and by no indirect fucking press release.

This is dumb. There have been no demands made.

Fucking tool.

it wont matter

No, you'll just never read it.

It says "We believe....." See that?

It does not say "We insist...."

It does not say "We demand...."

it wont matter

No, you'll just never read it.

It says "We believe....." See that?

It does not say "We insist...."

It does not say "We demand...."
:rolleyes:
moron

Fucking tool.

yeah....."WE BELIEVE that the coup....."

The president is obviously stating his position, what HE BELIEVES.

There has been no demand made to the Hondurans, THE ONLY FUCKING PEOPLE THAT CAN RESPOND TO A DEMAND.

This is something called diplomacy, politics, nuance.

A demand or an insistance upon another government would be made in no indirect terms and by no indirect fucking press release.

This is dumb. There have been no demands made.

Look, you're just playing word games. Obama and his press secretary made it clear that they felt that there had been a military coup and that Zelaya was still the rightful president of Honduras. A normal person would take that to mean that the position of our government is to support Zelaya. Supporting Zelaya implies that Zelaya should be considered the Honduran president and returned to power. You can dance and spin and play wordsmith but it doesn't change the actual meaning.

Forum List

Back