Homosexuals trying to force their perverse lifestyle on Hetro majority.

Homosexuals are not forcing their views on heterosexuals, they are trying to fight for what is right. Could you imagine as a heterosexual you could not have the same rights as others? You would want to fight for what you wanted. I am tired of people (heterosexuals) thinking that gays have an agenda, we do not, we just want to live our lives and have the same rights as heterosexuals.

Prinx is the first admitted homosexual post I have read.

So Prinx, can you tell me something.

Is homoexuality a choice or were you born a homosexual?

This question is the hottest debate topic and none of us can convince each other which is actually true.

It's actually only a debate among the hypocritical. Ask a phobe how old they were before they "decided" that they wouldn't be "gay" and "chose" to stop being attracted to other guys and they will tell you, "I never was attracted to guys".

The next obvious question is, "Then you never had to chose?" and they will say "Yes", they personally NEVER had to choose, but they know it's a "choice".

What they are saying is, "If I don't like it, but someone else does, then it's a choice even though it was never a choice for me".

Think about it. It fits right in with their world view on evolution and the importance of education. About prayer in public schools. If they decide it's the "right" thing to do, then no matter how much damage it causes, no matter how rotten it is, no matter the lie, "it's right, period".

I have a gay friend. He took my son out for a day at the mall. I asked him if my son was gay, his answer was "He chooses not to be." I laughed and said "So you admit it's a choice?" Yeah, I'm never letting him forget about that one. :D

Homosexuals are not forcing their views on heterosexuals, they are trying to fight for what is right. Could you imagine as a heterosexual you could not have the same rights as others? You would want to fight for what you wanted. I am tired of people (heterosexuals) thinking that gays have an agenda, we do not, we just want to live our lives and have the same rights as heterosexuals.

This question is the hottest debate topic and none of us can convince each other which is actually true.

It's actually only a debate among the hypocritical. Ask a phobe how old they were before they "decided" that they wouldn't be "gay" and "chose" to stop being attracted to other guys and they will tell you, "I never was attracted to guys".

The next obvious question is, "Then you never had to chose?" and they will say "Yes", they personally NEVER had to choose, but they know it's a "choice".

What they are saying is, "If I don't like it, but someone else does, then it's a choice even though it was never a choice for me".

Think about it. It fits right in with their world view on evolution and the importance of education. About prayer in public schools. If they decide it's the "right" thing to do, then no matter how much damage it causes, no matter how rotten it is, no matter the lie, "it's right, period".

I am a homophobe that argue that Homosexuals have are born, not chosen.

Was I ever attracted to guys? No and can't figure out how women are attracted to guys either(but i can understand lesbianism!!)

By the way--I believe in evolution--public education is important for the rapid advancement of society as a whole(plus other things) but I do not consider it a human right--more like a necessity for society. (A person does not need to be educated to survive.) Oh--Did I mention I do not believe in GOD?

Ya know......lets look at this scientifically for a moment.............

There have been several cases where men, who were taking hormone medication, grew breasts.

Why? It increased the estrogen in their body, which resulted in processes being started, and breasts were grown.

Hormones and other things can also have a definite impact on mood. Ever hear of "roid rage"?

Now......who's to say that that hasn't occurred naturally in someone? Ever think that during the development of their body, certain hormones forgot to be shut off?

Incidentally.......during the first 40 days, you're just a mass of cells. After that, the nervous system develops, and following that, sex is determined. Incidentally, until after the first trimester, it can go either way.

No, choosing to be homosexual is like saying that you "chose" to have blue eyes.

There have been several cases where men, who were taking hormone medication, grew breasts.

Why? It increased the estrogen in their body, which resulted in processes being started, and breasts were grown.

Hormones and other things can also have a definite impact on mood. Ever hear of "roid rage"?

Now......who's to say that that hasn't occurred naturally in someone? Ever think that during the development of their body, certain hormones forgot to be shut off?

Incidentally.......during the first 40 days, you're just a mass of cells. After that, the nervous system develops, and following that, sex is determined. Incidentally, until after the first trimester, it can go either way.

No, choosing to be homosexual is like saying that you "chose" to have blue eyes.

Now here's something interesting for you, depending on my health, my mood and my makeup, my eyes can change from blue to green.

☭proletarian☭;2096019 said:
I am a homophobe

Why are you afraid of that which is like you? Have you seen a therapist about your phobia?

No--It is a fear of homosexuals.

Actually, It is the hatred of being hit on by gay men. After that, I have neither fear or hatred of gays.

I do like accusing them of natural insanity. I am sure they have to examine "what is the purpose of gay sex in comparison to heterosex" and find their acts coming up short(no pun intended)!!

Know what makes people fear things?

Ignorance.

If you would step outside your comfort zone and go to a gay club, you'd probably find out they're not after you as much as you think.

Knowledge kills ignorance which then stops fear.

Try not being a pussy sometime........you may enjoy courage.

oh? and here i thought that was a a result of age and too many bubblywiesers

silly me....

so, can we have a show of hands (from you straight dude's) who've been hit on by gay dudes here?

i mean out and out HIT on, not just a 2nd glance.....

~S~

oh? and here i thought that was a a result of age and too many bubblywiesers

silly me....

so, can we have a show of hands (from you straight dude's) who've been hit on by gay dudes here?

i mean out and out HIT on, not just a 2nd glance.....

~S~

Well......to tell you the truth, just once back in '85. I went to see the female impersonator show with my friend Paul. When I got there, one dude came up and hit on me, and I told him no thanks, I'm straight. When he wouldn't let up, the bouncer came over and told him to leave me alone as I was his boyfriend. I then asked if I was gonna have to beat his ass, and he said no, he was just helping me out so that nobody else hit on me.

He was actually a pretty decent dude and we were good friends. He understood I was straight, and I understood he was gay, and we respected each other.

I've gone to several gay bars since, and that is the only incidence of any man hitting on me that I've ever had.

Most gays can tell if you're straight or not, and just like most guys don't like forced sex with an angry partner who isn't into it, neither do gays.

I mean......isn't sex with someone who is willing much more fun?

So marrying and attending proms is forcing their lifestyle onto you?

Why do I get the feeling that 'forcing their lifestyle' translates into 'making it harder for us to live in a state of denial and convince ourselves gays don't really exist'.

52nd street is so gay. Personally, I think he is an embarrassment to homosexuals since he is a closeted self hater, but dude....how many threads will you create pertaining to the Gays?

We get it, you are Gay..who because of the way he was raised in that country, you had to hide it. WE get it. Be gay, be happy, be queer and just shut the fuck up with your fake hatred of gays.

I find it astounding how you as a black man will look down on another minority group. You have to understand the hate, because you lived it as a black man, and you lived it as a black gay man from that country.

Being black is being part of a race. Homosexuality is a sexual abnormality ,perversion.
There is no comparison. Do not insult me by making that comparison.

Hate is hate. Period. Homophobes, racists, sexists...its all the same to me, hate is hate.

Also you don't choose to be gay same as black. So there's a good comparison.

Now here's something interesting for you, depending on my health, my mood and my makeup, my eyes can change from blue to green.

SO you go from a blue-eyed angel to a green-eyed monster?

THAT'S where he got the inspiration! *epiphany*

☭proletarian☭;2096019 said:
I am a homophobe

Why are you afraid of that which is like you? Have you seen a therapist about your phobia?

No--It is a fear of homosexuals.
homo- same
phobia- an intense, debilitating fear

ergo,

homophobia- an intense, debilitating fear of that which is like ones' self
Actually, It is the hatred of being hit on by gay men.
'Sorry, but you lack the appropriate physiology'

I have a gay friend. He took my son out for a day at the mall. I asked him if my son was gay, his answer was "He chooses not to be." I laughed and said "So you admit it's a choice?" Yeah, I'm never letting him forget about that one. :D

And you never got he was messing with you?

If you are straight, when did you decide to be straight?

It's ok to be afraid of a man with tits.

090201c.jpg

Know what makes people fear things?

Ignorance.

If you would step outside your comfort zone and go to a gay club, you'd probably find out they're not after you as much as you think.

Knowledge kills ignorance which then stops fear.

Try not being a pussy sometime........you may enjoy courage.

Go to a gay club?--I think not.

I just got through telling ya--I hate getting hit on by men. Now why would I go to a place where desperate horny gay men hang out? So I can have a stroke--heart attack from high blood pressure. A couple of Anueryisms bursting from not being able to hold ack my rage. Or are you trying to send me to jail because you know I am going to lose a screw?

Forum List

Back