Homosexuals trying to force their perverse lifestyle on Hetro majority.

'Born that way' is a dead issue. No intelligent LGBT'er will insist they were. Why not? Because they realize the implications. To be 'born that way' means a gay gene must be present. Research has found no such gene. In fact, no further research is looking for one. Why not? Because if a gay gene were found, a gay gene test would soon follow. What would happen if a hetro couple suddenly found out that their future baby's room had to be changed from blue to rainbow? Probably a quick trip to Planned Parenthood. Can you imagine how long it would be before LGBT groups would insist on no abortions for gay gene babies by homophobic parents? It would be like a bizarro Woody Allen movie scene.

An intelligent LGBT'er is forced to admit that they succumbed to a lifestyle choice. Those of lesser intelligence may insist they were 'born that way'... but they are nuttier than squirrel poop.

Not having found a gene yet doesn't mean one doesn't exist, Einstein. Why would you say those that insist they were "born that way" are nuts? Seems to me they're the ones that are looking at the matter sanely, not you or those research-blocking "strawmen" you created. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

'Born that way' is a dead issue. No intelligent LGBT'er will insist they were. Why not? Because they realize the implications. To be 'born that way' means a gay gene must be present. Research has found no such gene. In fact, no further research is looking for one. Why not? Because if a gay gene were found, a gay gene test would soon follow. What would happen if a hetro couple suddenly found out that their future baby's room had to be changed from blue to rainbow? Probably a quick trip to Planned Parenthood. Can you imagine how long it would be before LGBT groups would insist on no abortions for gay gene babies by homophobic parents? It would be like a bizarro Woody Allen movie scene.

An intelligent LGBT'er is forced to admit that they succumbed to a lifestyle choice. Those of lesser intelligence may insist they were 'born that way'... but they are nuttier than squirrel poop.

Not having found a gene yet doesn't mean one doesn't exist, Einstein. Why would you say those that insist they were "born that way" are nuts? Seems to me they're the ones that are looking at the matter sanely, not you or those research-blocking "strawmen" you created. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

I prefer labradors over spaniels...there must be a gene for that.

LOL!!! This is what passes for debate? Non-sequiturs?!?! :cool:

Seems like the homophobes always have something wrong with them. They're child molesters, or they torture animals. They never seem to have social skills. A great many secretly give blowjobs.

GREAT post.

If someone is gay, and ashamed of it, they make an extra effort to try and tell everyone how un-gay they are.

I have gay friends, I don't mind a gay person telling me I look nice in an appropriate way, why? I have no fear that I'll want to roll around in bed with one of them.

If homosexuality was a choice then those 'we'll train you to be straight' places would actually work. They don't. Also it doesn't have to be just genes it could also be environmental factors.

52nd street is so gay. Personally, I think he is an embarrassment to homosexuals since he is a closeted self hater, but dude....how many threads will you create pertaining to the Gays?

We get it, you are Gay..who because of the way he was raised in that country, you had to hide it. WE get it. Be gay, be happy, be queer and just shut the fuck up with your fake hatred of gays.

I find it astounding how you as a black man will look down on another minority group. You have to understand the hate, because you lived it as a black man, and you lived it as a black gay man from that country.

Being black is being part of a race. Homosexuality is a sexual abnormality ,perversion.
There is no comparison. Do not insult me by making that comparison.

actually

homosexuality is quite normal...in that we have ALWAYS had homosexuals....

and

I do not consider homosexuality "perverse"..

it's not my cup of tea but I accept them and their lifestyle and do not consider them perverse

in fact...I consider your hatred of homosexuals to be FAR MORE perverse than homosexuality

Seems like the homophobes always have something wrong with them. They're child molesters, or they torture animals. They never seem to have social skills. A great many secretly give blowjobs.

GREAT post.

If someone is gay, and ashamed of it, they make an extra effort to try and tell everyone how un-gay they are.

I have gay friends, I don't mind a gay person telling me I look nice in an appropriate way, why? I have no fear that I'll want to roll around in bed with one of them.

Interestingly enough, i there wasn't such a huge amount of bigotry towards gays in this country, many would cease to be ashamed of themselves and would come out of the closet to be a fully functioning member of society.

Is there a single "gay gene"? No. However, scientists have PROVEN that gays are neurologically, hormonally, and in some cases physically different from people who are straight.

A prime example is that African runner woman who was disqualified and lost her medals a couple of years back, because she tested as a male on the DNA tests. Turns out, she's got female plumbing, but genetically, she's 60 percent male.

Not only that, but I have personal experience with a gay female who was a very good friend of mine. She came up to me one day and expressed her concern as to whether or not he was truly lesbian. Because she trusted and liked me, she asked if I would be willing to have sex with her just to make sure. We got started, and as soon as penetration was made, she asked me to stop, because to her (and I'm quoting here), "it feels wrong". Around 6 months later, she asked if we could try again, and the same results happened. I was the only dude she'd ever tried to have sex with. From that experience alone, I can tell you that being gay isn't necessarily a choice, because she really wanted to fit in.

Scientists have also proven that the brains of a straight male, compared to a straight female are markedly different. However, if you compare a gay male to a straight female, they are markedly SIMILAR. Same for a straight male and a gay butch female.

No. Being gay isn't a choice.

How can someone force their sexuality on someone else, outside of being in a prison yard?

It's because most of these people who are homophobic are afraid that it's like a virus, or a cold, and if you're close to someone with "the gay" you could become infected yourself.

Personally? I think that the ones who are most fearful of being around gays are just scared that they may be one themselves.

Either that, or they're scared of succumbing to the temptation of a free blowjob.

LOL!!! This is what passes for debate? Non-sequiturs?!?! :cool:

Sorry...probably too subtle.

Homosexuals are not forcing their views on heterosexuals, they are trying to fight for what is right. Could you imagine as a heterosexual you could not have the same rights as others? You would want to fight for what you wanted. I am tired of people (heterosexuals) thinking that gays have an agenda, we do not, we just want to live our lives and have the same rights as heterosexuals.
There is nothing right about homosexuality. It is abnormal and a sin.

I think I can understand now why Homosexuals are treated so harshly in many other countries
outside of America.

Here in America homosexuals have been accepted and tolerated. Now, the homosexuals
are trying to force their perverse and immoral lifestyle upon everyone else that is not homosexual.

They want to attend proms, they want to marry, they want to adopt impressionable children and raise them as a normal Man and Wife couple.

So , what we will begin to see now is a backlash against this overt flamboyancy that is being displayed by many homosexuals toady. This is why many homosexuals ,I feel , should keep their homosexuality in the closet. It causes less problems.They are parading their homosexuality in front of the majority hetrosexual society.This will have negative repercussions. ::razz:azz:

Hey.........Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me.......hows tricks you homophobic sperm burping gutter snipe? A quick question there sportcheck.......how many countries have you really been to? Do you understand the reasoning behind their culture? Have you ever met any foreign gay people?

So.......lemmie get this right.........some girl wants to take her girlfriend to the prom and you think that is forcing it on everyone else?

And.......for the record.........the only backlash being provided on the subject is from idiots like yourself.

Know what I wish for you? Kids........several of them, happy, healthy and smart......

And all of them queer as 3 dollar bills. Maybe then you could learn something.
The only thing he would learn is that his children are abnormal and that they have been corrupted by sin.

Sounds like you know from experience.

Homosexuality is a NON ISSUE.
The debt, the deficit, the wars, education, social security, Medicare, health care, on and on and on and on.
Go ahead and allow gay marriage, whatever; who gives a shit?

Homosexuals are not forcing their views on heterosexuals, they are trying to fight for what is right. Could you imagine as a heterosexual you could not have the same rights as others? You would want to fight for what you wanted. I am tired of people (heterosexuals) thinking that gays have an agenda, we do not, we just want to live our lives and have the same rights as heterosexuals.

Prinx is the first admitted homosexual post I have read.

So Prinx, can you tell me something.

Is homoexuality a choice or were you born a homosexual?

This question is the hottest debate topic and none of us can convince each other which is actually true.

It's actually only a debate among the hypocritical. Ask a phobe how old they were before they "decided" that they wouldn't be "gay" and "chose" to stop being attracted to other guys and they will tell you, "I never was attracted to guys".

The next obvious question is, "Then you never had to chose?" and they will say "Yes", they personally NEVER had to choose, but they know it's a "choice".

What they are saying is, "If I don't like it, but someone else does, then it's a choice even though it was never a choice for me".

Think about it. It fits right in with their world view on evolution and the importance of education. About prayer in public schools. If they decide it's the "right" thing to do, then no matter how much damage it causes, no matter how rotten it is, no matter the lie, "it's right, period".
You ARE an idiot.

Then I have a suggestion for you...don't be gay.

I think I can understand now why Homosexuals are treated so harshly in many other countries
outside of America.

Here in America homosexuals have been accepted and tolerated. Now, the homosexuals
are trying to force their perverse and immoral lifestyle upon everyone else that is not homosexual.

They want to attend proms, they want to marry, they want to adopt impressionable children and raise them as a normal Man and Wife couple.

So , what we will begin to see now is a backlash against this overt flamboyancy that is being displayed by many homosexuals toady. This is why many homosexuals ,I feel , should keep their homosexuality in the closet. It causes less problems.They are parading their homosexuality in front of the majority hetrosexual society.This will have negative repercussions. ::razz:azz:

Yeah, that's the nature of evil... tolerance leads to obsession; which leads to regression... with the irony being that it's advocacy is brought to you through... PROGRESSIVES.

But hey... That's evil for ya.
Jesus said in the end days good will be evil and evil good. Gay is evil, period.

outside of America.

Yeah, that's the nature of evil... tolerance leads to obsession; which leads to regression... with the irony being that it's advocacy is brought to you through... PROGRESSIVES.

But hey... That's evil for ya.
Jesus said in the end days good will be evil and evil good. Gay is evil, period.

Why is it evil?

Then I have a suggestion for you...don't be gay.
I am not gay, I am normal.

Forum List

Back