Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

The OP: "Sixty-eight percent of the present homosexual male participants and 38% of the present homosexual female participants (68 and 36%, respectively, if including just the homosexual fair participants) did not identify as homosexual until after the molestation."

The Faggots and Dykes responded to KosherGirl with 3 pages of Insults, Hissy fits and critiques on the article she cited but were unable to refute a single element of her assertion

Come Page 4 JakeStarkey states
Pedophilia comes in both homo and hetero versions.

Statistics presented to prove the predominance of Homosexual Pedophilia - Queers start running for Cover

Another JackAss replied
I thought she was saying that once you are forced into gay sex, it was so good, you just keep coming back for more.
which just about sums up the Gay mentality - lmao !

Finally by Page 9 - I believe, more valid statistics were presented to prove Kosher Girls hypothesis and the Faggots ran with their tails and weenies between each others legs.

OP Proven - Better Luck next Time

Last edited:
The OP: "Sixty-eight percent of the present homosexual male participants and 38% of the present homosexual female participants (68 and 36%, respectively, if including just the homosexual fair participants) did not identify as homosexual until after the molestation."

The Faggots and Dykes responded to KosherGirl with 3 pages of Insults, Hissy fits and critiques on the article she cited but were unable to refute a single element of her assertion

Statistics presented to prove the predominance of Homosexual Pedophilia - Queers start running for Cover

Another JackAss replied
I thought she was saying that once you are forced into gay sex, it was so good, you just keep coming back for more.

Finally by Page 9 - I believe, more valid statistics were presented to prove Kosher Girls hypothesis and the Faggots ran with their tails and weenies between each others legs.

What hypothesis has been proven?

That molestation causes homosexuality? That has certainly not been proven. In fact, the OP article specifically says that causation should not be inferred from the data.

So what exactly is this proven hypothesis?

Sure, incidents of sexual assault can have an effect on a child's sexual development, at least from a psychological standpoint. It may well be that a large percentage of homosexuals were influenced in their orientation by such abuse in childhood. I don't think that has proven any hypothesis stated in this thread, however.

Another JackAss replied

That molestation causes homosexuality? That has certainly not been proven. In fact, the OP article specifically says that causation should not be inferred from the data.

Sure, incidents of sexual assault can have an effect on a child's sexual development, at least from a psychological standpoint. It may well be that a large percentage of homosexuals were influenced in their orientation by such abuse in childhood. I don't think that has proven any hypothesis stated in this thread, however.

A large number of Gays were molested as Children , there is a valid hypothesis that traumatic Childhood Stress such as this is relevant to the later development of abnormal sexuality aka Homosexuality. For the rest - follow the thread- don't know your persuasion , just assuming your another Big Brother Pre-Programmed Lefty - perhaps I'm wrong .

If not - than you are probably incapable of independent thought . Regards.

I cannot help but wonder what sexual abuse does to children as far as their perceptions of people different than themselves. Does it create bigots and haters where there was not one before? OR are the abusers the bigots and haters.

An interesting theory.

Per usual, you have no substance to back it up. No actual references, no links, no specific instances to share. Just your statement that they are not to be trusted.

I'd tell you that you should make a thread about how heretical evangelicals are, but we all know you don't start threads, or add anything of substance to threads. You just smarm and lie, troll and crap.

I've dealt with some dumb ones on the internets over the years (case in point, your friends Yurt and 007), but I have to admit you have got to be one of the winners of the doof of the year award.

For the final time. Go back and read the article YOU POSTED A LINK TO.

It's actually debunking YOUR CLAIM.

btw...I loved you on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!

Z7CYlwr.jpg

Another JackAss replied which just about sums up the Gay mentality - lmao !

A large number of Gays were molested as Children , there is a valid hypothesis that traumatic Childhood Stress such as this is relevant to the later development of abnormal sexuality aka Homosexuality. For the rest - follow the thread- don't know your persuasion , just assuming your another Big Brother Pre-Programmed Lefty - perhaps I'm wrong .

A ‘large number of gays’ is in no way representative of all gay persons, and cannot be use as justification to deny gay Americans in general, and same-sex couples in particular, their civil rights.

You’re at liberty, of course, to believe whatever ignorant, errant nonsense you wish, such as the hateful notion that homosexuality is ‘abnormal’; but in order for the state to deny a class of persons their civil rights, it must prove in a court of law that the infringement of those rights is justified, and in this you and others on the right have clearly failed.

And you will continue to do so given the fact no such evidence exists.

As an aside, to wish to deny same-sex couples their civil liberties is in fact an advocacy of ‘Big Brother’ on your part, where you seek to give government more power and authority to interfere with our private lives.

So should we just say that the majority of gay pride parade attendees discovered they were homosexual after being molested?

Of course..that might bring into question exactly what is going on at gay pride parades...

Another JackAss replied which just about sums up the Gay mentality - lmao !

As I said in my post, many gays may have had sexual abuses influence their orientation. That has not, that I'm aware of, been proven.....and certainly not in this thread.

A ‘large number of gays’ is in no way representative of all gay persons, and cannot be use as justification to deny gay Americans in general, and same-sex couples in particular, their civil rights.

You’re at liberty, of course, to believe whatever ignorant, errant nonsense you wish, such as the hateful notion that homosexuality is ‘abnormal’; but in order for the state to deny a class of persons their civil rights, it must prove in a court of law that the infringement of those rights is justified, and in this you and others on the right have clearly failed.

As an aside, to wish to deny same-sex couples their civil liberties is in fact an advocacy of ‘Big Brother’ on your part, where you seek to give government more power and authority to interfere with our private lives.

Agreed , let them Marry and go about their lives -stay out of everyone elses -stop pushing your perversions on Normal People. I don't even accept patients who are active in the Gay "Rights" Movement, they are the worst of the worst and hopeless.

You’re at liberty, of course, to believe whatever ignorant, errant nonsense you wish, such as the hateful notion that homosexuality is ‘abnormal’;

That is a wholly uneducated and uniformed opinion, you obviously are somewhat well read in the doctrines of Big Brother, but you are completely ignorant of reality.

but in order for the state to deny a class of persons their civil rights, it must prove in a court of law that the infringement of those rights is justified, and in this you and others on the right have clearly failed.
I Agree with your equal rights assertion

If it's the Mental instability or Mental Illness of Gay Men , you are obviously ignorant to reality. Get your nose out of the Liberal blogosphere for a time - wake up man - IT"S NOT 1984 ANYMORE - {Or is it?}

I support Gay Marriage if that is what you are referring to -they should never have been denied that in the first place , they're Grown people despite their P

Forum List

Back