Homosexuals/Lesbians Still Party Despite Hurricane Katrina

MissileMan said:
My argument is, and always has been, that if indeed homosexuals are born that way, then that is their nature and their "norm". As long as they maintain their relationships within the legal bounds of two consenting adults, I don't have a problem with it.

As far as your "natural" argument, we ALL do unnatural things every day. Getting into an airplane and flying thousands of miles isn't natural, riding a car to work isn't natural, living in a climate-controlled house with electricity and the latest gadgets isn't natural. The list goes on and on.

Naturally, you again ignore the argument.

You are the one arguing that being natural means it's alright. I've made no such argument nor have i made the argument that being unnatural means its wrong. You, however, can't deal with the argument at hand.

Natural does not equal good. There are alot of clearly bad things that are perfectly natural. hatred, intolerance, dishonest, random violence, etc. Just because it's natural does not make it right.

You are the one making the natural argument. I am showing whats wrong with your faulty argument.

dilloduck said:
I don't think anyone can deny that both hetero AND homosexuals have both been shoving thier own brand of sexuality in our faces. TV, movies ,fashion, etc. Personally I liked it when it was a personal, private and intimate issue. Oh ya--that makes me a prude right ? :teeth:

Not at all. Id love to get hollywood to stop pushing sexuality on us. especially on little kids and teenagers. Its just sad that more people dont just start ignoring this stuff on tv and start reading a book instead.

Not at all. Id love to get hollywood to stop pushing sexuality on us. especially on little kids and teenagers. Its just sad that more people dont just start ignoring this stuff on tv and start reading a book instead.

Reading? Sad to say that's uncool among many young Americans. They don't know what they're missing.

KarlMarx said:
I'm going to start using a variation of that line whenever I hear someone bashing Christians....

"People who bash Christians are obviously worried about going straight to hell.... people who are secure in their salvation don't go around worrying about that sort of thing...."

Wow, I like that Karl!!

KarlMarx said:
Glad to hear it.... so you'll be defending Evangelical Christians, Orthodox Jews and Roman Catholics with the same enthusiasm as you do gays?

How about diversity of thought? You seem to go the extra mile in defending sexual "diversity", but there are many of those who disdain conservatives ("right wing extremists"), religiously orthodox ("religious nuts"), those who believe in a traditional family with a stay-at-home Mom ("they just want to keep women oppressed")....

Yes he will be doing that any time now Karl, but just for your own safety, don't hang while waiting :p:

Naturally, you again ignore the argument.

You are the one arguing that being natural means it's alright. I've made no such argument nor have i made the argument that being unnatural means its wrong. You, however, can't deal with the argument at hand.

Natural does not equal good. There are alot of clearly bad things that are perfectly natural. hatred, intolerance, dishonest, random violence, etc. Just because it's natural does not make it right.

You are the one making the natural argument. I am showing whats wrong with your faulty argument.

When it comes to someone's sexual orientation, if they are born that way, and they maintain themselves within legal boundaries, then yes, I believe it is alright.

And for the record, things aren't wrong simply because YOu or the Bible say they are.

Abbey Normal said:
To bring this back to the original post, it is appalling that any one would parade around in a lighthearted fashion while their fellow Louisianans are suffering all around them. Get out of your stupid dresses and high heels, get your heads out of your tunnel-visioned arses, and help someone, for God's sake.

Bush walks around for a bit taking stock of the destruction with a group of firefighters, and is criticized for taking up their time; yet these paraders are defended. Bizarro world.

Who are you to tell people what to do in a time of crisis? How do you know they haven't been helping people as well? I went out to a bar this past Friday in Baton Rouge. Does that make me an asshole?

Powerman said:
Who are you to tell people what to do in a time of crisis? How do you know they haven't been helping people as well? I went out to a bar this past Friday in Baton Rouge. Does that make me an asshole?

Depends. Were you wearing a dress?

Powerman said:

Public celebration in a time of mourning is inappropriate, boorish behavior. Classless and stupid.

Do you think holding a party right next to an ongoing funeral is proper???
These people have no self control, are hedonistic animals. Sorry to insult animals like that. Why do you think AIDS is so rampant with homosexual men? Cuz they cant control their wandering multipartner ways.

You know one of the big sexual rages within the homo community is having sex with someone you know is infected with AIDs, the person(S) interviewed said it was a "rush" knowing they may be accepting a virus into their body that may kill them....

Nuc said:
Now that's a good point. The reason our 10-14 year old girls are prancing around looking like prostitutes is not because of the gays, it's because of the likes of Britney Spears and J Lo, and the climate that encourages that kind of stuff.

Like Madonna, I would guess that both of these women have learned a lot of their taky habits from their dancers. . . most are homosexuals.

LuvRPgrl said:
Public celebration in a time of mourning is inappropriate, boorish behavior. Classless and stupid.

Do you think holding a party right next to an ongoing funeral is proper???
These people have no self control, are hedonistic animals. Sorry to insult animals like that. Why do you think AIDS is so rampant with homosexual men? Cuz they cant control their wandering multipartner ways.

You know one of the big sexual rages within the homo community is having sex with someone you know is infected with AIDs, the person(S) interviewed said it was a "rush" knowing they may be accepting a virus into their body that may kill them....

lifes tough, its tougher when your stupid

LuvRPgrl You know one of the big sexual rages within the homo community is having sex with someone you know is infected with AIDs, the person(S) interviewed said it was a "rush" knowing they may be accepting a virus into their body that may kill them....

Funny you should bring that up, my friend is a probation officer and he tells me one of his probationers spent 10 years in prison for knowlingly infected at least one person that they know of maybe more with AIDS by purposefully having unprotected sex. Not only is that a death sentence, but it's a slow and tortuous one. Would have been better to just shoot with a gun.

Bonnie said:
Funny you should bring that up, my friend is a probation officer and he tells me one of his probationers spent 10 years in prison for knowlingly infected at least one person that they know of maybe more with AIDS by purposefully having unprotected sex. Not only is that a death sentence, but it's a slow and tortuous one. Would have been better to just shoot with a gun.

True, but it's not just a gay thing. Look at all the unfortunate women in Africa being infected with HIV, in many cases by their own husbands. Ignorance and recklessness cross all lines.

Nuc said:
True, but it's not just a gay thing. Look at all the unfortunate women in Africa being infected with HIV, in many cases by their own husbands. Ignorance and recklessness cross all lines.

Yes ignorance and cruelty knows no boundaires, sadly

Nuc said:

Aids in Africa is being spread for reasons that are many, but having monogamous heterosexual sex isnt one of them. The practices they carry on are quite barbaric.

Forum List

Back