Homosexuals/Lesbians Still Party Despite Hurricane Katrina

KarlMarx said:
Nero was not only bisexual, but he had intercourse with his mother and his sister..... (or was that Caligula?).....

Sick pooch....

Actually it was both of them...only Caligula was more direct and not bashful...wheras Nero was more in the closet sorta speak!

nucular said:
On the whole homosexuals are more cultured than the rest of us. They excell in art, music, design, fashion etc. They make a good contribution to society. I don't have a problem with them because I think society benefits from diversity. Gays have always been here and they always will, so why not enjoy what they have to offer?

No thank you...wrong plumbing...sorta speak! :alco:

archangel said:
No thank you...wrong plumbing...sorta speak! :alco:

Yeah hard to fathom why someone thinks males who bone each other in the ass and suck each other off (likewise females)are valuable contributours to society.

OCA said:
Yeah hard to fathom why someone thinks males who bone each other in the ass and suck each other off (likewise females)are valuable contributours to society.

I for one could never figure this out either...guess it could be considered a blessing though cause it leaves more gals for us...then again the way the world is going females seem to prefer the feminin side of guys...whichever or whatever that is! :rolleyes:

nucular said:
Yeah I apologize, you guys are right.

For example Leonardo Da Vinci- a real loser, overrated.

Leonardo was a good inventor...however your attempted comparrison is a wash...it was never proven what sex he preferred...he was more akin to being neutral...celebate!! :confused: :shocked:

nucular said:
Yeah I apologize, you guys are right.

For example Leonardo Da Vinci- a real loser, overrated.

Many mentally deranged and morally depraved individuals have been brilliant at something, idiot savants so to speak, does not change the fact that they were depraved and sick individuals though.

If a guy who likes to drink piss and eat shit discovers the cure for cancer are we to say he was a brilliant contributour to society and overlook the fact he liked to have shit and piss cocktails which led to him eventually dying from an intestinal infection brought on by his depravity?

I for one prefer normal(heterosexual, although I don't like the term because at birth we are ALL heterosexual) individuals in the arts and so forth, can't seem to get over that mental derangement aspect from queers productions.

OCA said:
Many mentally deranged and morally depraved individuals have been brilliant at something, idiot savants so to speak, does not change the fact that they were depraved and sick individuals though.

If a guy who likes to drink piss and eat shit discovers the cure for cancer are we to say he was a brilliant contributour to society and overlook the fact he liked to have shit and piss cocktails which led to him eventually dying from an intestinal infection brought on by his depravity?

I for one prefer normal(heterosexual, although I don't like the term because at birth we are ALL heterosexual) individuals in the arts and so forth, can't seem to get over that mental derangement aspect from queers productions.

The same old dishonest comparison the left uses re: Clinton/Lewinsky, and I agree completely. Being brilliant in one aspect does not nullify depravity in another.

Fags just ain't right. It's as simple as that. No matter how it's sugar-coated, painted, twisted, etc, they choose to behave outside the accepted conforms of society and should not be rewarded for it.

GunnyL said:
The same old dishonest comparison the left uses re: Clinton/Lewinsky, and I agree completely. Being brilliant in one aspect does not nullify depravity in another.

Fags just ain't right. It's as simple as that. No matter how it's sugar-coated, painted, twisted, etc, they choose to behave outside the accepted conforms of society and should not be rewarded for it.

Gunny its like i've always said......queers know in their hearts that what they are doing is not right, what they are looking for and its by any means neccessary is for legitimization of their perversion of CHOICE.

If it was all just about being left alone to live how they want there would be no need for all this marriage bullshit, because I could care less what these sickos do in their own domiciles but I will not have this notion that homosexuality is just another viable and equal lifestyle choice spread down through the layers of our society. We must stop this political movement.

OCA said:
Gunny its like i've always said......queers know in their hearts that what they are doing is not right, what they are looking for and its by any means neccessary is for legitimization of their perversion of CHOICE.

If it was all just about being left alone to live how they want there would be no need for all this marriage bullshit, because I could care less what these sickos do in their own domiciles but I will not have this notion that homosexuality is just another viable and equal lifestyle choice spread down through the layers of our society. We must stop this political movement.

and we all can only hope that "Arnold" the Barbarian of California will veto the attempted BS bill proposed by the extreme pervs of my old al mater...California...go Arnold Go!
:thup:

OCA said:

I agree. I don't care what they do in their own homes, but I will not support legitimizing aberrant behavior.

The laws I want to see overturned are the ones allowing people displaying an obvious behavioral problem to adopt children and spread their crap. And anyone who thinks being reared in a homosexual household isn't going to influence a child just ain't thinking.

nucular said:
On the whole homosexuals are more cultured than the rest of us. They excell in art, music, design, fashion etc. They make a good contribution to society. I don't have a problem with them because I think society benefits from diversity. Gays have always been here and they always will, so why not enjoy what they have to offer?
I don't know if I agree with...
On the whole homosexuals are more cultured than the rest of us.
I do agree with the rest.

Oh look! A gay cheerleading team! :thewave:

To bring this back to the original post, it is appalling that any one would parade around in a lighthearted fashion while their fellow Louisianans are suffering all around them. Get out of your stupid dresses and high heels, get your heads out of your tunnel-visioned arses, and help someone, for God's sake.

Bush walks around for a bit taking stock of the destruction with a group of firefighters, and is criticized for taking up their time; yet these paraders are defended. Bizarro world.

Abbey Normal said:
To bring this back to the original post, it is appalling that any one would parade around in a lighthearted fashion while their fellow Louisianans are suffering all around them. Get out of your stupid dresses and high heels, get your heads out of your tunnel-visioned arses, and help someone, for God's sake.

Bush walks around for a bit taking stock of the destruction with a group of firefighters, and is criticized for taking up their time; yet these paraders are defended. Bizarro world.

The whole purpose for the parades to begin with, hurricane or no, is to shock, offend, and gain notoriety. Doing it in storm-ravaged city just suits their intent all the more.

These people are EVERY reason and argument against legitimizing homosexuality.

OCA said:

I'd like to add to that..... many brilliant people were alcohol and/or drug abusers, their brilliance doesn't validate their bad habits.....

nucular said:
I don't have a problem with them because I think society benefits from diversity.
Glad to hear it.... so you'll be defending Evangelical Christians, Orthodox Jews and Roman Catholics with the same enthusiasm as you do gays?

How about diversity of thought? You seem to go the extra mile in defending sexual "diversity", but there are many of those who disdain conservatives ("right wing extremists"), religiously orthodox ("religious nuts"), those who believe in a traditional family with a stay-at-home Mom ("they just want to keep women oppressed")....

Originally Posted by nucular
I don't have a problem with them because I think society benefits from diversity.

Diversity of all kinds?

Do you also agree society benefits from these forms of diversity?

Group sex and marriage of more than two adults
Incest and marriage to a close relative
Adult-child sex and marriage to underage children
Child sex and marriage of children to one another
Marriage of anyone to anyone (typically for insurance benefits)
Bestiality and marriage to animals
Companies marrying companies
Marriage to a tree (or whatever)

If you don't agree, please explain why not. I think you will find that if you disagree you will be paralleling many of the arguments against homosexual marriage.

ScreamingEagle said:
Diversity of all kinds?

Do you also agree society benefits from these forms of diversity?

Group sex and marriage of more than two adults
Incest and marriage to a close relative
Adult-child sex and marriage to underage children
Child sex and marriage of children to one another
Marriage of anyone to anyone (typically for insurance benefits)
Bestiality and marriage to animals
Companies marrying companies
Marriage to a tree (or whatever)

If you don't agree, please explain why not. I think you will find that if you disagree you will be paralleling many of the arguments against homosexual marriage.

I was referring to human diversity. Your examples are examples of behavior or institution.

It depends on whether you think gays are what they are or if they are what they do.

I think they are human beings and that their sex life is only one part of their individuality, just as mine or yours is not the summation of ourselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem
nucular said:
I was referring to human diversity. Your examples are examples of behavior or institution.

It depends on whether you think gays are what they are or if they are what they do.

I think they are human beings and that their sex life is only one part of their individuality, just as mine or yours is not the summation of ourselves.

When the homosexuals use it to define themselves, then it is indeed what they are.

nucular said:

LOL :) That is hillarious. People don't excell BECAUSE they enjoy a self-defeating, destructive lifestyle....they may in spite of their lifestyle :(

Forum List

Back