Homosexuals and Leftists Livid After Miami-Dade County School Board Rejects Proposal to Make October ‘LGBTQ History Month’

How many months does the LGBT community need to indoctrinate kids. Although moving it from June to October does make more sense, it is the month most people dress up anyway. Even the manliest of men has been known to toss on a dress in October and act a fool.
I wouldn't mind it being moved if there has to be a month for it in the first place. My birthday is on the last day of June and so you can imagine how I feel concerning what has to come first before I can finally have my day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good. There's no point in having any day or month celebrating homosexuality or any history of it. It's harmful to the children who must be protected from these type people.

You know it's bad when liberals voted it down.

How many months does the LGBT community need to indoctrinate kids. Although moving it from June to October does make more sense, it is the month most people dress up anyway. Even the manliest of men has been known to toss on a dress in October and act a fool.
Halloween night would top it off. Perhaps a huge party and caligula type night.

b1aad75e31c0371777fab29d3a377b2be00699559e8ffc835f2eb7db880d2345_1.jpg

Good. There's no point in having any day or month celebrating homosexuality or any history of it. It's harmful to the children who must be protected from these type people.

Why would a school board anywhere approve such a month?

That’s what June is for - LGBTQ.

Forum List

Back