Homosexuals and Leftists Livid After Miami-Dade County School Board Rejects Proposal to Make October ‘LGBTQ History Month’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Good. There's no point in having any day or month celebrating homosexuality or any history of it. It's harmful to the children who must be protected from these type people.

These types of people? You don't sound like a freedom-loving American to me.

How many months does the LGBT community need to indoctrinate kids. Although moving it from June to October does make more sense, it is the month most people dress up anyway. Even the manliest of men has been known to toss on a dress in October and act a fool.

How many months does the LGBT community need to indoctrinate kids. Although moving it from June to October does make more sense, it is the month most people dress up anyway. Even the manliest of men has been known to toss on a dress in October and act a fool.
which cocktail froc do you prefer?

which cocktail froc do you prefer?
With shoulders and a neckline like mine you have to go with a timeless and tasteful black strapless. We used to have a cross dressing fundraisers in high school, everyone laughed and had a great time at the absurdity of it all made a decent profit from it also

Faggots require validation... it's part of the defect....

It's either that or they end up hanging themselves on a chainlink fence. I say don't be stingy with the free rope, it's a good investment in our collective future.

7e8b651a1bb21236.jpg

In a democracy you just accept it but when the media becomes the willing propaganda arm of democrats and the freakazoid community there is left wing outrage to consider. God bless those Florida officials because they are headed for a propaganda nightmare.

Forum List

Back