homosexuality in the animal kingdom

Originally posted by deciophobic
this has nothing to do w/ gay marriage. it's saying that being gay is natural. yes gays are a minority, and it's "unatural". but so is being left-handed or having red hair. it's normal. it's part of our world. get used to it.

Being gay isn't natural. It's a disease. America doesn't want to be associated with diseases. You are wrong, AGAIN. Deal with it.

Originally posted by Scourge
Maybe the article was only to refute claims that homosexuality is unnatural. Not whether it is right/wrong. But the natural angle is a common argument from those who disapprove of homosexuality.

So because animals find something natural that means it must only be natural for humans too?

Animals also find it natural to eat one another. Should we fight the courts to allow cannibalism?

You guys are a humorous bunch of faggot supporters! :laugh:

OCA, so did you CHOOSE to be straight?

Every single human born on this earth is born STRAIGHT! ITS NATURAL AND BIOLOGICAL! You choose to veer from this course and participate in queer acts but you were still born straight. Therefore no I did not choose because no such choice is needed.

I chose to be straight!

When I was a littly tyke I thought girls were yucky and all my best friends were guys.

I realized that's just a part of childhood and we all grow out of it. Well, everyone but the faggots anyway.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Being gay isn't natural. It's a disease. America doesn't want to be associated with diseases. You are wrong, AGAIN. Deal with it.

according to you, you're entitled to your oppinion and so am i.

Originally posted by jimnyc
America doesn't want to be associated with diseases.

America is a disease (not in that way). we consume too much of earth's natural resources, we(along w/ pretty much everyone else on the planet) are killing the planet. and if diseases kill things, everybody on earth could be considered a disease.

OCA, your saying someone can choose to be attracted to someone else? It just is or isn't man, you see a nice looking woman you can't choose to have hormones and endorphins, etc. rush around, you don't plan on doing a double-take when a spandex-wearing hotty jogs by, it just is.
I couldn't choose to be attracted to dudes even if you put one of your many guns to my head. It just isn't up to me.

OCA, your saying someone can choose to be attracted to someone else? It just is or isn't man, you see a nice looking woman you can't choose to have hormones and endorphins, etc. rush around, you don't plan on doing a double-take when a spandex-wearing hotty jogs by, it just is.
I couldn't choose to be attracted to dudes even if you put one of your many guns to my head. It just isn't up to me.

And is it some supernatural force that guides a gay mans penis into another mans bunghole?

LOL! No, it's the internal chemistry that drives such an action i'm talking about. To do that requires a certain amount of... rigidity so to speak, could you seriously 'decide' to be physically able to do that? It just happens or it doesn't. I doubt I could choose to be relaxed if it were J.Lo or Salma who was ready to go...

You could argue it's WRONG to have gay sex, but i don't think you can say it is purely choice as opposed to genetic disposition. Or whatever chromosomes are in charge of who you find attractive...

the same way certain women are attractive to certain guys, its not choice it's actually mathematics... certain angles, curves, ratios, etc, which is why some dudes swear Liv tyler is hot, others think shes ugly... maybe?

Nope, a male has no natural SEXUAL attraction to other males and same with female-female. I have lots of my buddies who I love and would die for, doesn't mean I want to dip my wick in their shit pit. Its a concious decision that one makes for what I can only guess are a myriad of social and psychological reasons when he decides to cruise down queer boulevard.

Hey jimmy...have you ever eaten a hamburger? How about a nice, juicy steak? Maybe a big piece of ham or turkey at Thanksgiving? That my friend is eating another animal. Once again, the point of this post is that homosexuality is natural. It's been natural since life existed. BTW, my understanding is that most animals do not have a "family" as we understand it, and so would have no concept of incest. Dogs are often bred to related dogs by humans, so we force them to engage in "incest". If you haven't read the article, please do.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
Hey jimmy...have you ever eaten a hamburger? How about a nice, juicy steak? Maybe a big piece of ham or turkey at Thanksgiving? That my friend is eating another animal. Once again, the point of this post is that homosexuality is natural. It's been natural since life existed. BTW, my understanding is that most animals do not have a "family" as we understand it, and so would have no concept of incest. Dogs are often bred to related dogs by humans, so we force them to engage in "incest". If you haven't read the article, please do.

acludem

Still carrying on and trying to equate animals to humans is REALLY stretching it and making you look desperate.

Id still like to know how if one was to prove homosexuality was natural that makes it right.

if you cant tell the difference between your wife and a gay fuck-buddy,sheep,dog..penguin_ _ _ insert something with a hole in it
how are you ever going to know right from wrong...._

Originally posted by acludem

acludem
what the fuck does this have to do with fudgepackers? what you buttholes arent understainding that is it isnt natural no matter what you may think. no amount of talking or discussing or bullshitting isnt going to change that. and comapring queers to animals only makes your arguments weaker. how retarded is that to compare it to animals? i beleave someone stated taht the difference between us in critical thinking? now why compare something that can lick its own ass/ groin to humans? fucking retard

Forum List

Back