homosexuality in the animal kingdom

Since apes shit anywhere they want maybe humans we should try that too. OMG we are so much more evolved than other animals, its called critical thinking.

Did either of you actually read the article? It's about two male penguins who paired off, built a nest together and have raised a chick together. They do all the things the heterosexual penguins do and yet the penguin world at Central Park hasn't collapsed. Read the article. It's rather interesting what one can learn when one opens one's eyes.

acludem

like i said. it doesnt matter how you try to justify gay marriages, im not buying it. it doesnt matter if this is in the animal world. its the animal world. it has no bearing in the human world in this aspect.

OK, Assume we give the article the benefit of the doubt. What does it prove? So its natural whoop dee doo. So is violence, hatred, intolerance, bigotry, jealousy, envy, pride, selfishness etc. Simply being natural doesnt mean its right. So basically the anti gay community could use the same argument IE intolerance is natural therefore you should accept it that the gay community is using. So isnt the gay community being hypicritical for demanding that people the natural action of intolerance to accept their "natural" action?

Originally posted by acludem
Did either of you actually read the article? It's about two male penguins who paired off, built a nest together and have raised a chick together. They do all the things the heterosexual penguins do and yet the penguin world at Central Park hasn't collapsed. Read the article. It's rather interesting what one can learn when one opens one's eyes.

acludem

I read the article and thought it was laughable which is why I posted what I did. If gays want to be lumped in with penguins be my guest.

Shit, this is great! Let's not just compare the gay movement to womens rights and slavery, let's compare them to penguins!

Good, put the queers on an iceberg and let them drift out into international waters.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Shit, this is great! Let's not just compare the gay movement to womens rights and slavery, let's compare them to penguins!

Good, put the queers on an iceberg and let them drift out into international waters.
:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I wonder if gays are more offended by civil unions or comparisons of their lifestyles to penguins?

I'm fairly certain the author of this column is a gay man. The point is this - homosexuality is natural. Penguins cannot "choose" to be gay anymore than humans can. These two male penguins act as any other mated pair of penguins would and the entire penguin world hasn't come collapsing down on itself, and neither will the human world by allowing gay marriage and/or civil unions.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
I'm fairly certain the author of this column is a gay man. The point is this - homosexuality is natural. Penguins cannot "choose" to be gay anymore than humans can. These two male penguins act as any other mated pair of penguins would and the entire penguin world hasn't come collapsing down on itself, and neither will the human world by allowing gay marriage and/or civil unions.

acludem

Please tell me you're not seriously comparing the lifestyles of penguins to humans.

What if the guy wrote about worms? Or maybe slugs?

This has to be the absolute worst argument for gay marriages I've read yet.

I can't help but think of my gooefy dog a couple of weeks ago when I went over to my buddy's house. My dog try to hump my buddy's dog, another male dog. I have also seen my dog eat our cat's poop(yuck), so to compare animal behavoir with human behavoir is laughable.

The proponents are reaching for straws because they know that S.F. is going to bite them in the ass. That is why you hear absolutely ridiculous arguments from them nowadays.

Originally posted by jimnyc
This has to be the absolute worst argument for gay marriages I've read yet.

this has nothing to do w/ gay marriage. it's saying that being gay is natural. yes gays are a minority, and it's "unatural". but so is being left-handed or having red hair. it's normal. it's part of our world. get used to it.

Maybe the article was only to refute claims that homosexuality is unnatural. Not whether it is right/wrong. But the natural angle is a common argument from those who disapprove of homosexuality.

Forum List

Back