Homosexuality and Mental Health Issues

KLSuddeth said:
I cant 'make' you do anything, Pale. But, perhaps you dont 'know me' as well as you think you do.

I DONT agree with you - HOWEVER, I fully respect your beliefs (believe it or not) and I would fight to the death for you to have them. Im not very politically intelligent and Im the first to admit it....however I thought that was a great part of what being American was all about......

I am as human as you are and I lose my cool and act an idiot as much as the next person. I respond to what I feel are personal jabs towards me and my family as much as anyone would I think. But at the end of the day, our having opposing opinions is something that I consider wonderful - we CAN have them and NOT be shot for them! (so to speak).

And I meant what I said, I dont agree with you and I probably NEVER will, but I DO respect your convictions as well as your right to have them. I only want the same.

Now I really do have to get back to work - I dont have a boss cracking a whip over my head, I have to do that for myself - ugh :whip3: :mm:

Damn it!! NOW I feel bad... :bang3:

I'm not one for having a very long fuse either. However, day to day and face to face with people, in all actuality, I'm very subdued and easy going. I guess my alter ego comes out all too readily here.

I also respect your opinion, whether it's the same as mine or not, and I did spend eight years in the military helping to ensure that you and everyone else in America has the right to express it.

This board is very eclectic. I truely enjoy it.

Now I also have to get ready for school. Four weeks, four days left. :dance:

All this going back and forth doesn't change the one very simple and undeniable fact of life, people of the same sex were not meant to be together sexually or any other manner in the same category, this cannot be argued against.

We all know it, the question is why won't some of us admit it or acknowledge it?

P.S. Matts you are really irrelevant, cigarettes? Man you need to find another pet topic lol.

OCA said:
All this going back and forth doesn't change the one very simple and undeniable fact of life, people of the same sex were not meant to be together sexually.... this cannot be argued against.

We all know it, the question is why won't some of us admit it or acknowledge it?
I agree with that OCA.

OCA said:
All this going back and forth doesn't change the one very simple and undeniable fact of life, people of the same sex were not meant to be together sexually or any other manner in the same category, this cannot be argued against.

P.S. Matts you are really irrelevant, cigarettes? Man you need to find another pet topic lol.

Who is to say that people of the same sex were not meant to be together sexually - a 2000-year-old book (I have a book that says that it is okay) or tradition (many traditional things were wrong)? Should sexual activity be limited for the sole purpose of having children (what of those who choose not to have children or can't have children, what about the sexual behaviors between people of the opposite sex that will not result in the creation of children)? Yes, the issue has been debated again and again and the notion that same-sex sexual relationships should be denied has been soundly refuted. People simply refuse to acknowledge it.

The bottom line is that consenting adult human beings should be free to engage in any relationship that they want as long as they don’t interfere with the freedoms of other adults by force or fraud. Government should do little more than punish those who would commit force or fraud against another. Oh well.

P.S. Smoking, sky-diving (what a dangerous activity) and swimming up north in the wintertime are dangerous and unnatural activities. Let us see about outlawing these unnatural and unhealthy behaviors. There are probably many more we can examine. Let’s see how big we can create the state and national register – more repressive laws and rules – bring on the Puritans. You laugh - LOL - but you don't provide an intelligent and sound reply. Go have another cigarette while skydiving into the North Atlantic in winter for all I care. LOL.

:lame2:

Matt, you have your opinion and others have theirs. You constantly make a point of stating that your arguments are sound and that all other arguments against homosexuality and gay marriages have been refuted.

There is one thing that you cannot refute though, and that's the voice and vote of the population. Jump up and down and scream, cry bloody murder, demand justice. Stand up for these vile acts whether you are straight or gay. You are still in the minority and the overwhelming majority of the nation disagree with you. Your arguments mean nothing to me. If given the chance, I as well as MANY Americans, will vote against acceptance of sick behavior into our society.

So laugh it up and 'think' you've won a debate here, the end result is what matters most to me.

jimnyc said:
Matt, you have your opinion and others have theirs. You constantly make a point of stating that your arguments are sound and that all other arguments against homosexuality and gay marriages have been refuted.

There is one thing that you cannot refute though, and that's the voice and vote of the population. Jump up and down and scream, cry bloody murder, demand justice. Stand up for these vile acts whether you are straight or gay. You are still in the minority and the overwhelming majority of the nation disagree with you. Your arguments mean nothing to me. If given the chance, I as well as MANY Americans, will vote against acceptance of sick behavior into our society.

So laugh it up and 'think' you've won a debate here, the end result is what matters most to me.

I agree. Most people disagree with my position. That does not mean that they are right. Still, I agree with you in that most people disagree with my position on the issue.

mattskramer said:
Most people disagree with my position. That does not mean that they are right.

In THIS instance matts... it DOES mean they're right. All arguements to the contrary on the matter of homosexuality are from people wanting, almost DEMANDING everyone else to bend natures rules, and go against all measures of morality, and accept homosexuals. It ain't gonna happen. It's too sick and perverted of an act for the vast majority of the world to EVER accept. I'm afraid you and everyone like you are just going to have to be happy with the few that already agree with you, and be done with it.

Pale Rider said:
In THIS instance matts... it DOES mean they're right. All arguements to the contrary on the matter of homosexuality are from people wanting, almost DEMANDING everyone else to bend natures rules, and go against all measures of morality, and accept homosexuals. It ain't gonna happen. It's too sick and perverted of an act for the vast majority of the world to EVER accept. I'm afraid you and everyone like you are just going to have to be happy with the few that already agree with you, and be done with it.

I agree Pale!!!!

Matts read this and tell me is this normal sexual behavior?

WARNING........ WARNING........... WARNING............. VERY GRAPHIC DETAILS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE JUST EATEN UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN PUKE UP OFF YOUR KEYBOARD!!!

YOU WERE WARNED!!!!

The Sexual Behavior of Homosexuals

Fisting

Fisting involves insertion of a fist and part of the forearm into the rectum. The homosexual euphemism for fisting is handballing. Both the American Guardian (1) and Shook et al (2) provide a photograph of a homosexual inserting both his fists simultaneously into the rectum of another. Alternatively, two homosexuals may simultaneously insert one fist each into the rectum of a third homosexual. Click here to download a zipped file showing a male homosexual transvestite simultaneously accommodating three fists in his rectum. At one time or the other, some private homosexual clubs devoted to fisting have existed in the U.S.A. Such clubs have fancy names such as M.A.F.I.A. (Mid America Fists In Action), (3) T.A.I.L. (Total Ass Involvement League), (3) and a Church known as F.F.A. (Fist Fuckers of America). (2)

Inserting a fist into the rectum is not easy. Homosexuals use a combination of lubricants and drugs such as amyl nitrite, methaqualone, marijuana, LSD, mescaline, cocaine, wine, and other alcohols to get the job done; the drugs act as both muscle relaxants and aphrodisiacs. (2, 3) Methaqualone and nitrites are among the chief drugs used by homosexuals because of their alleged aphrodisiac effects and facilitation of muscle relaxation to ease rectal insertion of fists or other large objects. (4)

Often, homosexuals introduce drugs into the rectum to enable rapid muscle relaxation. Homosexuals that introduce alcohol into their rectum, in the form of a wine enema for instance, learn fast that they can easily get drunk that way. Indeed, the rectal wall rapidly absorbs the drugs, which then enter the rectal veins. These veins drain into the inferior vena cava (a vein), thereby allowing the drugs to act more potently because the inactivation of some compounds that are unstable in the stomach and small bowel is avoided or substantially reduced and so is the liver first-pass elimination or detoxification of the drugs. (2) Rectal administration of drugs can be dangerous. Doss and Gowitt described the death of a 29-year-old homosexual resulting from rectal administration of cocaine by his partner. (5)

Having achieved fist insertion, the movement of the hand and arm within the rectum may continue for two or more hours. (2) Rest breaks may occur, but the fist is usually left in the rectum while the partners relax. (2) Fisting may occur in conjunction with sexual sadomasochism. Shook et al provide a photograph of a homosexual with a fist inserted in his rectum, a “cock ring” around the base of his scrotum, and clothespins applied to his inner thigh. (2)

Fisting is associated with a variety of injuries such as mucosal lacerations, rectosigmoid perforations, and sphincter lacerations resulting in partial or complete anal incontinence (see here). (6) Several homosexual women indulge in fisting too. (7, 8) In one study, 25% of a sample of homosexual and bisexual women had engaged in vaginal fisting . (8)

Oh and this is just 1 thing I pulled off this website there are many, many more listed that are just as disgusting if not more so heres your link.....................http://www.amazinginfoonhomosexuals.com/fisting.htm

Pale Rider said:

For the sake of clarity and communication, let us be specific.
(1.) What are these rules?
(2.) Is it physically possible to break these so-called rules?
(3.) What happens to me if someone else were to break the rules?
(4.) What ain’t gonna happen?

Sick and perverted are subjective and relative terms. I think that it is sick and perverted for someone to stick part of a small cylinder-like collection of burning and smoldering grass in his mouth. It is gross, unattractive, and clearly unhealthy. There is even reason to believe that such behavior is unhealthy even for people who, in no way, deliberately or knowingly, engage in such behavior (Children who live is a smoker’s home and non-smokers who my be practically surrounded by smokers face health risks.).

What specifically is it that the vast majority of the world not accept (homosexual behavior, homosexual marriage, etc) and what do you mean by accept? I accept the fact that homosexuals exist and that people engage in homosexual behavior.

I’m afraid that you and everyone like you are going to have to be happy with the many that already agree with you and be done with it.

khafley said:
I agree Pale!!!!
Matts read this and tell me is this normal sexual behavior?
url]http://www.amazinginfoonhomosexuals.com/fisting.htm[/url]

Uh...no. I do not think that it is normal sexual behavior. So, what is your point?

By the way, I know of at least one heterosexual couple that has engaged in such behavior. I also know of homosexuals who kiss (mouth-to-mouth) and masturbate each other. I think that there are homosexuals who do not even engage in fisting.

As with smoking and “fight-clubbing” and a list of other activities, it is simply a risky behavior that some people may consider to be repulsive. I’ll ask you again – What is your point?

mattskramer said:
Uh...no. I do not think that it is normal sexual behavior. So, what is your point?

By the way, I know of at least one heterosexual couple that has engaged in such behavior. I also know of homosexuals who kiss (mouth-to-mouth) and masturbate each other. I think that there are homosexuals who do not even engage in fisting.

As with smoking and “fight-clubbing” and a list of other activities, it is simply a risky behavior that some people may consider to be repulsive. I’ll ask you again – What is your point?

Fact is those actions were taken bewrween a MAN and a WOMAN, crazy as they may seem(kissing on the mouth?) they are acceptable because of this simple fact, its not the actions that doom them(although most of the shit they engage in is deplorable) its the same sex coupling that dooms them.

Pale Rider said:
If it's the "we all should love queers" boat. You bet I have, and may I remind you "I" am the MAJORITY.

When "the majority" is wrong, they should have the courage to admit their error and correct the damage done in their name.

pulit said:
When "the majority" is wrong, they should have the courage to admit their error and correct the damage done in their name.

Well in this case pulit, they'd have nothing to admit. YOU on the other hand would.

mattskramer said:
Sick and perverted are subjective and relative terms. I think that it is sick and perverted for someone to stick part of a small cylinder-like collection of burning and smoldering grass in his mouth. It is gross, unattractive, and clearly unhealthy. There is even reason to believe that such behavior is unhealthy even for people who, in no way, deliberately or knowingly, engage in such behavior (Children who live is a smoker’s home and non-smokers who my be practically surrounded by smokers face health risks.).

Actually, no. Sick and perverted are not relative terms. They have very clear meaning

perverted

1 a : to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : CORRUPT b : to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : MISDIRECT
2 a : to divert to a wrong end or purpose : MISUSE b : to twist the meaning or sense of : MISINTERPRET (Websters)

As youve already admitted the general population would vote against it. Therefore it is an action that is turned aside or away from what is generally done etc.

Also, it is turned aside from what is good, true or morally right. Therefore it is perverted.

Third, the second deffinition to drivert to a wrong end or purpose. Again Homosexuality is applicable in this deffinition because it dirverts the procreative abilities to something that is a wrong use of those abilities.

By every deffinition homosexuality is perverted.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
interesting article for some to read. :poke:

Study this

Psychoanalytic theory holds that homophobia -- the fear, anxiety, anger, discomfort and aversion that some ostensibly heterosexual people hold for gay individuals -- is the result of repressed homosexual urges that the person is either unaware of or denies. A study appearing in the August 1996 issue of the Journal of Abnormal Psychology, published by the American Psychological Association (APA), provides new empirical evidence that is consistent with that theory.

Researchers at the University of Georgia conducted an experiment involving 35 homophobic men and 29 nonhomophobic men as measured by the Index of Homophobia scale. All the participants selected for the study described themselves as exclusively heterosexual both in terms of sexual arousal and experience.

Each participant was exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual and lesbian videotapes (but not necessarily in that order). Their degree of sexual arousal was measured by penile plethysmography, which precisely measures and records male tumescence.

Men in both groups were aroused by about the same degree by the video depicting heterosexual sexual behavior and by the video showing two women engaged in sexual behavior. The only significant difference in degree of arousal between the two groups occurred when they viewed the video depicting male homosexual sex: 'The homophobic men showed a significant increase in penile circumference to the male homosexual video, but the control [nonhomophobic] men did not.'

DKSuddeth said:
Each participant was exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual and lesbian videotapes (but not necessarily in that order). Their degree of sexual arousal was measured by penile plethysmography, which precisely measures and records male tumescence.
'

Im sorry but am i the only one who seems to think that we shouldnt be hooking up scientific stuff or really any stuff up down there?

Im sorry but am i the only one who seems to think that we shouldnt be hooking up scientific stuff or really any stuff up down there?
I would think that its a hell of alot safer than shooting up a black army unit with syphillis, but thats just me.

Forum List

Back