Homosexuality and Mental Health Issues

Pale Rider said:
Then you're easily amazed. Why don't you make a date to go over to naked's place this weekend and watch fag flicks. You can tell him how much you think it's such a lovely thing, and how you're AMAZED with that.

You twisted over-middle aged ignoramus FUCK. :fu2:

Mr. P said:
I think Pale has totally missed the boat
altogether.

If it's the "we all should love queers" boat. You bet I have, and may I remind you "I" am the MAJORITY.

KLSuddeth said:
You twisted over-middle aged ignoramus FUCK. :fu2:

Get grip on yourself shit for brains. Don't take loosing an argument so hard.

Fuckin' prick. :fu2:

The Majority was behind Pilate as well, and that really didnt make him 'right' or a 'great guy', did it?

DKSuddeth said:
what are you blathering about, shifty?

Me? You're the one that wants to flame me for "knowing it all", instead of a continued debate on facts... lefty.

Pale Rider said:
Me? You're the one that wants to flame me for "knowing it all", instead of a continued debate on facts... lefty.

again, you base your 'facts' on thinking you KNOW it all, pluto....i mean plato.

DKSuddeth said:
again, you base your 'facts' on thinking you KNOW it all, pluto....i mean plato.

OK... everything I've ever been taught about nature is now WRONG... because YOU said so?

You are the one here with all the gall. You're trying to tell me I'm wrong about simple things I learned about nature when I was what... 12 or 13 years old.

Pale Rider said:
OK... everything I've ever been taught about nature is now WRONG... because YOU said so?

You are the one here with all the gall. You're trying to tell me I'm wrong about simple things I learned about nature when I was what... 12 or 13 years old.

now you're making wild ass assumptions that I said you were wrong when all I said is it must be a bitch of a life knowing everything.

DKSuddeth said:
now you're making wild ass assumptions that I said you were wrong when all I said is it must be a bitch of a life knowing everything.

OK... lets back it all the way up to you being facetious then.

You lost the argument right there when you did that.

I rest.

DKSuddeth said:
no, that would be your idiocy in calling my wife a 'fuckin prick'. idiot.

She's the one that decided to come in here and "get your back". Understandably... she's your wife. But when she takes a crack at me, she's going to get it back.

Pale Rider said:
OK... lets back it all the way up to you being facetious then.

You lost the argument right there when you did that.

I rest.

If facetiousness indicates losing an argument, you lost way before I did.

Pale Rider said:
If it's the "we all should love queers" boat. You bet I have, and may I remind you "I" am the MAJORITY.

Go back an re-read my posts Pale...I've never said "love", I've never said
that I agree with or promote the gay lifestyle...All I've done is submit
a view that can't be refuted by folks filled with hate. All they do is lashout
as you have.

Our debate is over on this subject...Go clean up, you had your ass kicked. And take your so called MAJORITY with you. They haven't gotten the word yet either.

Yawn

Getting back to work. Its more interesting as well as intellectually challenging

Have a phenomenally WONDERFUL day, everyone! :)

ooops - one last thing.

Hey Pale...thanks for thinking I mattered enough to add to my 'reputation' :)
I responded by adding to yours, but not in like form - I think you'll be surprised

bye bye :bye1:

KLSuddeth said:
ooops - one last thing.

Hey Pale...thanks for thinking I mattered enough to add to my 'reputation' :)
I responded by adding to yours, but not in like form - I think you'll be surprised

bye bye :bye1:

Hmmmm....... must be the Stockholm Syndrome.

Please don't make me change my opinion of you. :wtf:

I cant 'make' you do anything, Pale. But, perhaps you dont 'know me' as well as you think you do.

I DONT agree with you - HOWEVER, I fully respect your beliefs (believe it or not) and I would fight to the death for you to have them. Im not very politically intelligent and Im the first to admit it....however I thought that was a great part of what being American was all about......

I am as human as you are and I lose my cool and act an idiot as much as the next person. I respond to what I feel are personal jabs towards me and my family as much as anyone would I think. But at the end of the day, our having opposing opinions is something that I consider wonderful - we CAN have them and NOT be shot for them! (so to speak).

And I meant what I said, I dont agree with you and I probably NEVER will, but I DO respect your convictions as well as your right to have them. I only want the same.

Now I really do have to get back to work - I dont have a boss cracking a whip over my head, I have to do that for myself - ugh :whip3: :mm:

Forum List

Back