Homosexuality: An attempt at clarity

my fist wife was a hairdresser... many of her Friends where gay males...they where all mostly all neurotic prone to depression ,suicidal thoughts , substance abuse and unstable relationships with a ridiculous amount of sexual partners...that was a;; the study i needed

really? most of my old gay friends were not that type at all. I guess it all depends on where one hangs out. One question: If your wife likes being around gay males so much, did this fact ever cause you to question your own sexual identity?

It probably caused him to question his career choice.

why, did he do make up and rinses?

eots you have to do better than narth, they're a horrible source.

my fist wife was a hairdresser... many of her Friends where gay males...they where all mostly all neurotic prone to depression ,suicidal thoughts , substance abuse and unstable relationships with a ridiculous amount of sexual partners...that was a;; the study i needed

Shit dude....there's yer problem.......

You based your observations on a VERY narrow slice of the gay community called "drama queens".

Incidentally, heteros have the same thing, called the same name. Ever been at a bar with a chick who was drunk, smoking pot, and calling all sorts of attention to herself? I have, many times. Even had some chick whip out cocaine and start snorting it on the table one night. But.....I worked in a biker bar.

Don't you think it would be really fucked up to base all my views of women based only on those few individuals?

But.....some types like to have problems in relationships.......

Good question DevNell.

Why WOULD a straight guy marry a fag hag?

Hmmm......maybe he likes to do the Lumberjack thing from Monty Python......

"I put on womens clothing, and hang around in bars".

Think he dresses up in her underthings, or do you think he's more into leather and latex?

Hmmmm............:doubt:

why, did he do make up and rinses?

With gusto! :razz:

why would a straight guy marry a fag hag?

she became one throughout the ...marraige. she was all hard core metalhead until she started working..then she started listening to all this gay dance music.it was awful...and then aids hit the science and it got even more awfull... as they started dropping like flys...it defiantly played a role in the demise of the marraige....

With gusto! :razz:

why would a straight guy marry a fag hag?

she became one throughout the ...marraige. she was all hard core metalhead until she started working..then she started listening to all this gay dance music.it was awful...and then aids hit the science and it got even more awfull... as they started dropping like flys...it defiantly played a role in the demise of the marraige....

Demise? Bullshit, it failed because you looked like a homosexual when she first met you, and when you didn't do her hair, she went out and found someone else to "do her".

Or......maybe it was the ugly hat.

actualy they looked more like you..you know that gay YMCA biker look...in fact one of her best fag freinds sported a gay stash just like yours....

Sorry, you've obviously got your gaydar on the fritz again.......

Moustaches that are small, with a small goatee? Can go either way.

Moustaches that are large, but with no goatee? Freddy Mercury gay.

Moustaches that are large with large goatees? That's definitely hetero. Oh yeah....I've got a full beard now.

But.....like I said......I can see where you're confused, what with hanging out around all the drama queens.

actualy they looked more like you..you know that gay YMCA biker look...in fact one of her best fag freinds sported a gay stash just like yours....

Moustaches that are large with large goatees? That's definitely hetero. Oh yeah....I've got a full beard now.

No matter what moustach and beard combo you sport ABikerSailor.

You will always look like a sick faggot!!! :lol:

Really? Then I must really start shaving. I don't want to be confused with one of those fudge packing Islamic asses.

You DO realize by the way, that in the Middle East, they have a quote (and they are mostly Muslim over there).......

"Girls are for breeding, young boys are for fun".

True stuff......shocked the hell out of me when I heard it in Jiddah.

And they say there are no gay Muslims.........I think Sunnidiot is one.

I heard that was a quote from Sailor training 101 :eusa_angel:

No......it's really a thing they say in Jiddah and Dubai.

Maybe if you traveled more, you wouldn't be such a narrow minded idiot.

But.....like I said......I can see where you're confused, what with hanging out around all the drama queens.

so your likre a expert on fags grooming...intresting...sorry my gaydar not as astute as yours...

Really? Then I must really start shaving. I don't want to be confused with one of those fudge packing Islamic asses.

You DO realize by the way, that in the Middle East, they have a quote (and they are mostly Muslim over there).......

True stuff......shocked the hell out of me when I heard it in Jiddah.

And they say there are no gay Muslims.........I think Sunnidiot is one.

Does the President of Iran know this? I guess it's true theer are no gays in Iran. What they have over there are pederasts. They don't like men...they like boys.

:rofl:

so your likre a expert on fags grooming...intresting...sorry my gaydar not as astute as yours...

Listen Eater Of Turd Sandwiches, I do have a television, and I have watched that show where the gay dudes give a straight guy a makeover.

Apparently though......with that hat.....you went full Birdhouse gay!

..........that ain't really him in that avatar, now is it? :lol:

/

Listen Eater Of Turd Sandwiches, I do have a television, and I have watched that show where the gay dudes give a straight guy a makeover.

Apparently though......with that hat.....you went full Birdhouse gay!

ya im sure you watch all those gay shows..I how ever do not...and no fag is taking my pimp hat..you dont make over perfection....

PIMP HAT?:lol::lol::lol:

I thought those were your streetwalker clothes! My bad!

I bet you make a lot of money, don't cha?

Hey boy......you got a perty mouth...........

Forum List

Back