Homosexuality: An attempt at clarity

You are 100% correct 52ndStreet

Homosexuality is a sick and perverted lifestyle that does nothing but spread infections and disease..

All of the nasty, degenerate Homos need to be locked up for the safety of society.

Do tell us how gay sex will infect straights Dr. Quackman?

because sometimes homos have sex with woman and junkies with the mass amount of sexual partners they have it uis inevitable that it will cross over to heterosexuals

All Homosexuals should be rounded up and placed in institutions so they can be cured of their sick perversion.

This would help stop the oppression of homosexuals.

There is nothing to be cured, Sunni Man. And, though I think it goes without saying, your brilliant solution would itself be oppression.
Helping rapists, child molesters, or homosexuals, over come their mental illness is Not oppression.

Plus locking them up while they recieve treatment also helps protect society

It's a Win = Win situation!! :eusa_angel:

There isn't any logical association between child molesters and rapists and homosexuals, Sunni Man. Moreover, homosexuality is not a mental illness. But I welcome you to show me that it is and why.

All Homosexuals should be rounded up and placed in institutions so they can be cured of their sick perversion.

This would help stop the oppression of homosexuals.

There is nothing to be cured, Sunni Man. And, though I think it goes without saying, your brilliant solution would itself be oppression.
Helping rapists, child molesters, or homosexuals, over come their mental illness is Not oppression.

Plus locking them up while they recieve treatment also helps protect society

It's a Win = Win situation!! :eusa_angel:

I know something else that would help stop the oppression of gays.........

Locking up all the Islamic assholes and putting them in concentration camps a la Nazi Germany.

For what reason? Well......for starters there is the violation of the Torah........Islamics hide their faces from God, and that is a direct violation of what God says.

Then, there's the fact that they tend to kill anyone that doesn't agree with them, which incidentally, violates free will.

Additionally, there is the fact that Islam is a mirror reflection of Judaism and Christianity. Judaism supports creation and variety, Islam doesn't, as they want everyone else to be just like them, which is why they say "convert or die".

Face it, Islam is a demon religion ran by a fucked up individual called Allah, which kinda explains why it is so violent, as well as why their followers are so narrow minded.

Do I want all Muslims dead or locked up? Not really.

I just want their demon god Allah killed and put away permanently. If they would rather die than do something else?

I'm sure that someone would be willing to step in and assist them.

Last edited:
It's so sad ABikerSailor that you are soo full of Hate.

It is really very unhealthy and not a path to a well balanced mental state.

Such negativity that you exibit cannot lead to anything good.

Shit Buckwheat........compared to you I'm a picture of sweetness and light.

Or.......has your lobotomy taken those parts of your brain that contribute to memory?

I seem to remember you preaching hate against Zionists, Jews, gays, and anyone else that you thought was a threat to your fucked up belief system.

How's it feel to have it thrown back at you asshole?

Sunni Man, are you going to tell me how homosexuality is a mental illness?
Any guy that wants to have anal sex with another man and have fecal material covering his member, has to be mentally sick and just plain nasty!! :eek:

Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems
By N.E. Whitehead, Ph.D.
(Author of "My Genes Made Me Do It")

Summary: Recent studies show homosexuals have a substantially greater risk of suffering from a psychiatric problems than do heterosexuals. We see higher rates of suicide, depression, bulimia, antisocial personality disorder, and substance abuse. This paper highlights some new and significant considerations that reflect on the question of those mental illnesses and on their possible sources.

The American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality from its diagnostic list of mental disorders in 1973, despite substantial protest (see Socarides, 1995). The A.P.A. was strongly motivated by the desire to reduce the effects of social oppression. However, one effect of the A.P.A.'s action was to add psychiatric authority to gay activists' insistence that homosexuals as a group are as healthy as heterosexuals. This has discouraged publication of research that suggests there may, in fact, be psychiatric problems associated with homosexuality.

In a review of the literature, Gonsiorek (1982) argued there was no data showing mental differences between gays and straights--or if there was any, it could be attributed to social stigma. Similarly, Ross (1988) in a cross-cultural study, found most gays were in the normal psychological range. However some papers did give hints of psychiatric differences between homosexuals and heterosexuals. One study (Riess, 1980) used the MMPI, that venerable and well-validated psychological scale, and found that homosexuals showed definite "personal and emotional oversensitivity."

Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems

Any guy that wants to have anal sex with another man and have fecal material covering his member, has to be mentally sick and just plain nasty!! :eek:

Question there Sunnidiot........

Have you ever had anal sex with a female? If so, did you use a condom? If not, what is the difference between anal sex with a female and anal sex with a male?

Might wanna do some research. Preferably something OTHER THAN your current demon theology.

Question there Sunnidiot........

Have you ever had anal sex with a female? If so, did you use a condom? If not, what is the difference between anal sex with a female and anal sex with a male?

Might wanna do some research. Preferably something OTHER THAN your current demon theology.

I just did some research:

The most recent U.S. data from a national representative sample comes from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), which was conducted on over 12,000 men and women aged 15 to 44. Results show that 34 percent of men and 30 percent of women reported engaging in anal sex at least once.
Anal Sex Statistics - Data on the Prevalence of Heterosexual Anal Sex

eots you have to do better than narth, they're a horrible source.

my fist wife was a hairdresser... many of her Friends where gay males...they where all mostly all neurotic prone to depression ,suicidal thoughts , substance abuse and unstable relationships with a ridiculous amount of sexual partners...that was a;; the study i needed

my fist wife was a hairdresser... many of her Friends where gay males...they where all mostly all neurotic prone to depression ,suicidal thoughts , substance abuse and unstable relationships with a ridiculous amount of sexual partners...that was a;; the study i needed

really? most of my old gay friends were not that type at all. I guess it all depends on where one hangs out. One question: If your wife likes being around gay males so much, did this fact ever cause you to question your own sexual identity?

really? most of my old gay friends were not that type at all. I guess it all depends on where one hangs out. One question: If your wife likes being around gay males so much, did this fact ever cause you to question your own sexual identity?

It probably caused him to question his career choice.

Forum List

Back