Homosexuality: An attempt at clarity

Maybe we should start following the suggestions of Sunnidiot and 52nd Street.........

First, we'll lock up all the gays, as well as those suspected of being gay. Then, when the prisons become overcrowded, we'll let out all the murders and rapists (hey, at least they're not gay right?).

When the prisons are still full, we'll start pulling those gays that are incarcerated for their aberrant lifestyle, and line 'em up in front of trenches, and shoot 'em down with machine guns and bury them in mass graves.

When the prison population starts to go down again? Then we'll start weeding out the crippled and crazy.

You'd like that, wouldn't you Sunnidiot and 52nd?

Hitler is one of your guys' heroes.........

In my country Jamaica, this scurge called Homosexuality is a crime Punishable with up
to 10 years in prison. Many other countries have a death penalty with regards to this
insane human perversion. I say America must remove this insane, unsainitary life style
from the society.Homosexuality must be banned. It is on the same level as,beastiality,
and necrophilia,and pedophilia.It is a sick and demented life style.!!

So there's no Homosexuality in Jamaica?

Oh, there still is?

Sorta tells you something about how powerful one's human sexual proclevities really must be, doesn't it?

I think what the oppressed, or those who see themselves as such, would do rather than live under persecution unimportant. What is significant is the fact that they are oppressed; and in the case of homosexuals, oppression of any kind is inexcusable.

Hey.......

Live Free or die.
That's what the Palestinian people say!!!

No, the idiot Islamics say "convert or die".

And......of all the theologies that I've seen......Islam is the most restrictive.

One thing that makes me distrust them the most? They don't drink (at least not where everyone can see them), and, in the Bible it says that "wine was a gift from God to gladden the hearts of men".

Not only that, but one of the first things that Noah planted was grapes so he could make wine.

I think what the oppressed, or those who see themselves as such, would do rather than live under persecution unimportant. What is significant is the fact that they are oppressed; and in the case of homosexuals, oppression of any kind is inexcusable.
All Homosexuals should be rounded up and placed in institutions so they can be cured of their sick perversion.

This would help stop the oppression of homosexuals.

Please expound on what persecution and oppression you are talking about?

I'm generally speaking, but in recent posts the prison sentence that exists in Jamaica for homosexuality has been discussed.

All Homosexuals should be rounded up and placed in institutions so they can be cured of their sick perversion.

There is nothing to be cured, Sunni Man. And, though I think it goes without saying, your brilliant solution would itself be oppression.

I'm generally speaking, but in recent posts the prison sentence that exists in Jamaica for homosexuality has been discussed.
So huh are you speaking in general? Or about Jamaica?

In general I can say I believe I am persecuted by a certain sect of homosexuals, that is not specific.

So.....in other words, your solution is to oppress the oppressed?

Yeah......that will work.......:eusa_whistle:

There is nothing to be cured, Sunni Man. And, though I think it goes without saying, your brilliant solution would itself be oppression.
Helping rapists, child molesters, or homosexuals, over come their mental illness is Not oppression.

Plus locking them up while they recieve treatment also helps protect society

It's a Win = Win situation!! :eusa_angel:

New Topics

Forum List

Back