Homeowner held escaped GA inmates at gunpoint

Still not getting it. You say leave it to the States with guns, I say well then what about abortion or same sex marriage?

The answer is yes or no, not some blather about "well they can try but the courts may say fuh fuh fuh fuh"

Yes. Or. No.

Oh I get it. I just didn't give the answer you had hoped for. The answer is the same for abortion and for same sex marriage. The states can pass any laws they want, but they will be struck down by the courts if they aren't constitutional. Why do you expect me, someone who has nothing to do with your state laws, to get upset about something that seems reasonable to me? You have a remedy at law to change things if you can find the grounds to do it. You would be better served by doing that instead of whining because I don't support a gun nut in a state that I have no say in.

Still not answering the question. Yes or no on all 3 points.

Can states prevent gun ownership
Can States ban abortion
Can States ban SSM

A bit harder of a question, can States do things to each of the above to make the ban if not de jure, de facto?

Stop arguing the how, and answer the why.

States can, and do pass laws that prevent gun ownership

States can, and do pass laws that ban abortion.

States can, and do pass laws that ban same sex marriage.

I wont confuse you for now with the legal response that happens when these or any other laws are passed by states.

Before answering your other question. I want to know if you finally understand my response to this part. If not, I have a few minutes more to make sure you get it. I don;'t mind going slow or repeating if I can see an idiot is trying.

Again, you are arguing the mechanics.

Do YOU think States can ban gun ownership? Do YOU think States can ban Abortion? Do YOU think States can ban issuing SSM licenses?

Last time dumb ass

Yes they do. And when they end up before the SCOUTS the laws are overturned for being unconstitutional.

Oh I get it. I just didn't give the answer you had hoped for. The answer is the same for abortion and for same sex marriage. The states can pass any laws they want, but they will be struck down by the courts if they aren't constitutional. Why do you expect me, someone who has nothing to do with your state laws, to get upset about something that seems reasonable to me? You have a remedy at law to change things if you can find the grounds to do it. You would be better served by doing that instead of whining because I don't support a gun nut in a state that I have no say in.

Can States ban abortion
Can States ban SSM

A bit harder of a question, can States do things to each of the above to make the ban if not de jure, de facto?

I wont confuse you for now with the legal response that happens when these or any other laws are passed by states.

Before answering your other question. I want to know if you finally understand my response to this part. If not, I have a few minutes more to make sure you get it. I don;'t mind going slow or repeating if I can see an idiot is trying.

Do YOU think States can ban gun ownership? Do YOU think States can ban Abortion? Do YOU think States can ban issuing SSM licenses?

Last time dumb ass

Yes they do. And when they end up before the SCOUTS the laws are overturned for being unconstitutional.
Of course they are. That's the part that confused Marty so badly.

Can States ban abortion
Can States ban SSM

Last time dumb ass

Still arguing mechanics when I am asking you concepts.

Last time dumb ass

Sorry. See #79

Last time dumb ass

Sorry. See #79

nope. answer the questions.

Forum List

Back