Homeowner held escaped GA inmates at gunpoint

Again, guns for me, not for thee, rights for me, and not for thee.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't care if you have a gun.

But evidently NYC does, and they use unconstitutional methods to discourage me from getting one.

But you still call for more gun laws......

I'm not from New York. I don't care what your state law are. what happened to all that whining about states rights?

States Rights don't Trump individual Rights......

If I had a fuck, I would give it to you. I don't. New York can do what it wants

So Alabama can ban abortions and SSM if it wants to?

I don't give a shit about New York state laws. Your state, your problem. I don't have any input into that in any way, and if you think I do, then you're an idiot.

But evidently NYC does, and they use unconstitutional methods to discourage me from getting one.

I'm not from New York. I don't care what your state law are. what happened to all that whining about states rights?

Explicit constitutional rights are beyond a States Rights claim.

Ok.....and?

Alabama can and has done what it wants. They and lots of other states have passed unconstitutional laws. As long as they can get past the courts, no problem.

Explicit constitutional rights are beyond a States Rights claim.

Ok.....and?

No need to expand on the statement.

Alabama can and has done what it wants. They and lots of other states have passed unconstitutional laws. As long as they can get past the courts, no problem.

You aren't answering the question. Nice dodge, hack.

Perhaps you should re read the post you just responded to. The answer is there. But for the simple minded, I'll try again.

Yes they can. The odds that the courts will find those laws to be acceptable to the constitution are extremely slim to none.

Perhaps you should re read the post you just responded to. The answer is there. But for the simple minded, I'll try again.

Yes they can. The odds that the courts will find those laws to be acceptable to the constitution are extremely slim to none.

You are arguing mechanics and not the concepts. It's the typical refuge of a person that doesnt want to answer the actual question.

You are arguing mechanics and not the concepts. It's the typical refuge of a person that doesnt want to answer the actual question.
I answered your question dumb ass Perhaps you can reword it if that isn't what you intended.

I answered your question dumb ass Perhaps you can reword it if that isn't what you intended.

No, you didn't.

The NRA did support harsher punishment for felons in possession of firearms, and for the use of firearms in crimes. Democrats have generally opposed them.
Read more at: The Left’s Phony War on Guns
Democrats want to be able to get their shylocks, legbreakers and thugs out of jail while they are still young if they get caught with a gun, but they dont want the targets toting guns who might shoot back.

Until police arrived. Once again a good guy with guns saves the day. Now cue liberal degenerates at the NY Times, democrat party etc to find dirt on the homeowner.

The Latest: Officials: Homeowner held inmates at gunpoint

Two 'good guys with guns' are dead because of these two losers.

But yeah you carry on with your political screed while standing on their bodies.

I'll stand on the fucking bodies of any thugs with pride and ready to shoot the next two, you degenerate shit4brains.

No, you didn't.

Typical RWNJ. After repeated times, I will tell you again YES THEY CAN!!!! Got it now? I wouldn't agree with it, and I don't think the constitution would allow it to stand, but they can do just as you said.

No, you didn't.

Typical RWNJ. After repeated times, I will tell you again YES THEY CAN!!!! Got it now? I wouldn't agree with it, and I don't think the constitution would allow it to stand, but they can do just as you said.

Still not getting it. You say leave it to the States with guns, I say well then what about abortion or same sex marriage?

The answer is yes or no, not some blather about "well they can try but the courts may say fuh fuh fuh fuh"

Yes. Or. No.

Perhaps the news media was too quick to post what happened?

I read that the homeowner was taking his daughter and leaving, after seeing the escaped murderers. They flagged him down to surrender. The latest news is that the homeowner never even pointed his gun at the two.

Also, it looks like the civilian will not get a dime of reward money.

No, you didn't.

Still not getting it. You say leave it to the States with guns, I say well then what about abortion or same sex marriage?

The answer is yes or no, not some blather about "well they can try but the courts may say fuh fuh fuh fuh"

Yes. Or. No.

Oh I get it. I just didn't give the answer you had hoped for. The answer is the same for abortion and for same sex marriage. The states can pass any laws they want, but they will be struck down by the courts if they aren't constitutional. Why do you expect me, someone who has nothing to do with your state laws, to get upset about something that seems reasonable to me? You have a remedy at law to change things if you can find the grounds to do it. You would be better served by doing that instead of whining because I don't support a gun nut in a state that I have no say in.

No, you didn't.

Yes. Or. No.

Oh I get it. I just didn't give the answer you had hoped for. The answer is the same for abortion and for same sex marriage. The states can pass any laws they want, but they will be struck down by the courts if they aren't constitutional. Why do you expect me, someone who has nothing to do with your state laws, to get upset about something that seems reasonable to me? You have a remedy at law to change things if you can find the grounds to do it. You would be better served by doing that instead of whining because I don't support a gun nut in a state that I have no say in.

Still not answering the question. Yes or no on all 3 points.

Can states prevent gun ownership
Can States ban abortion
Can States ban SSM

A bit harder of a question, can States do things to each of the above to make the ban if not de jure, de facto?

Stop arguing the how, and answer the why.

No, you didn't.

Yes. Or. No.

Can States ban abortion
Can States ban SSM

A bit harder of a question, can States do things to each of the above to make the ban if not de jure, de facto?

States can, and do pass laws that prevent gun ownership

States can, and do pass laws that ban abortion.

States can, and do pass laws that ban same sex marriage.

I wont confuse you for now with the legal response that happens when these or any other laws are passed by states.

Before answering your other question. I want to know if you finally understand my response to this part. If not, I have a few minutes more to make sure you get it. I don;'t mind going slow or repeating if I can see an idiot is trying.

No, you didn't.

Yes. Or. No.

Can States ban abortion
Can States ban SSM

I wont confuse you for now with the legal response that happens when these or any other laws are passed by states.

Before answering your other question. I want to know if you finally understand my response to this part. If not, I have a few minutes more to make sure you get it. I don;'t mind going slow or repeating if I can see an idiot is trying.

Again, you are arguing the mechanics.

Do YOU think States can ban gun ownership? Do YOU think States can ban Abortion? Do YOU think States can ban issuing SSM licenses?

Yes. Or. No.

Can States ban abortion
Can States ban SSM

Do YOU think States can ban gun ownership? Do YOU think States can ban Abortion? Do YOU think States can ban issuing SSM licenses?

Last time dumb ass

Yes. Or. No.

Can States ban abortion
Can States ban SSM

Last time dumb ass

Mechanics
Mechanics
Mechanics

Still not answering my questions.

Forum List

Back