Homeless veteran who was pummlled by teens months earlier dies

We spent about three hours of our Thanksgiving feeding the homeless yesterday.., I didn't see any Godless liberals there
Oh 3 hours a year for the homeless. Good for you. Make sure you keep voting against every program that helps them like you always have.

I sure wish I could ban you from my threads.
Your sig pic is almost as obnoxious as you.
Should just put you on ignore. How about instead you agree to staying out of threads I start ?
Sure. If you start labeling your threads more honestly. This one and many of your others should just be called "fuck black people" so no one will be confused about your intentions.

You're all over the map old man, I never mentioned black people. Are you drunk or just have really bad reading comprehension?
I wasn't responding to you retard.

My apologies, ancient one

Oh 3 hours a year for the homeless. Good for you. Make sure you keep voting against every program that helps them like you always have.

Should just put you on ignore. How about instead you agree to staying out of threads I start ?
Sure. If you start labeling your threads more honestly. This one and many of your others should just be called "fuck black people" so no one will be confused about your intentions.

You're all over the map old man, I never mentioned black people. Are you drunk or just have really bad reading comprehension?

Sure. Btw everyone knows posts by this screenname of yours are going to be blatant partisan idiocy. Hasn't it run its course by now like the others?

Sure. Btw everyone knows posts by this screenname of yours are going to be blatant partisan idiocy. Hasn't it run its course by now like the others?

Well if I gave a phuck what a worn out tool like you thinks I'd be concerned, but I don't so I won't. :D

I do not understand why SassyIrishLass is being attacked for helping feed homeless veterans? .... :dunno:
I don't know why she brags about feeding the homeless, since Christians are not suppose to, and interjects her hate of liberals at the same time....

I'm a conservative and a veteran......and care about the homeless.....especially veterans. ..... :cool:

We spent about three hours of our Thanksgiving feeding the homeless yesterday.., I didn't see any Godless liberals there
She also berated the homeless as scum liberals....

I did not you phucking liar.
How many Catholics are Mafia members in your church?
Business men.

I do not understand why SassyIrishLass is being attacked for helping feed homeless veterans? .... :dunno:
I don't know why she brags about feeding the homeless, since Christians are not suppose to, and interjects her hate of liberals at the same time....
Christians are not supposed to feed the homeless? Christians are the only ones who do it. You just revealed that you know nothing about homeless ministries because you've never helped the homeless in your life. Pathetic!

Anyways conservatives, you can go back to demonizing and/or not giving a fuck about homeless people now.
I'm a conservative and a veteran......and care about the homeless.....especially veterans. ..... :cool:

Did you ask for identification or did you ask every single person there their political beliefs?

What would a Godless liberal be doing in a Catholic Church, dumb ass?
Liberals usually don't join the fake Christian cult known as the catholic church aka "little boys asses galore"...

What would a Godless liberal be doing in a Catholic Church, dumb ass?

Many people who do not literally believe in God go to church. Perhaps they are looking to see if it will strengthen their ability to believe, maybe they are looking for hope, comfort, or some kind of absolution. Maybe they are drawn to the culture and opening themselves to learn more about the religion, and God. Or maybe they do believe in the Christ, just not literally... instead, as a source of inspiration and as a model deific archetype of unconditional love, forgiveness, redemption, humility, mercy, kindness, salvation, etc. Attributes I fail to see in any of the alleged "Christians" in this thread.

Last edited:
Watch the initial attack, the first thug apparently gets hit himself and jumps around like a little girl.

HOMELESS VETERAN, BEATEN BY TEENS ON CAMERA IN OLNEY, DIES

OLNEY (WPVI) --
A homeless veteran, beaten at a gas station in the Olney section of Philadelphia nearly eight months ago, has died.

The incident at the Sunoco in the 5500 block of North 5th Street was captured by a surveillance camera on April 7th.

The video shows 51-year-old Robert Barnes being pummeled by teens with a hammer, a piece of wood and punches, after police say a 10-year-old boy told his mother he got into an argument with Barnes.

The attack left Barnes in a coma.

The boy's mother, 34-year-old Aleathea Gillard, has been charged in the case, along with 24-year-old Shareena Joachim.

Three juveniles were also arrested and charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, simple assault and related offenses.

Police say those charges could be upgraded to murder after the district attorney returns from the Thanksgiving holiday.

Homeless veteran, beaten by teens on camera in Olney, dies

WTF is wrong with people. How cowardly do you have to be to hit a homeless person on the ground to begin with. These losers should get maximum penalty.

Tragic. The attacker's are scum and I hope they were punished.

Anyways conservatives, you can go back to demonizing and/or not giving a fuck about homeless people now.

unless its a white cop killing a black thug, libs you can go on not caring about hundreds a week of black on black killings.
Well whitey was killing whitey cop today in CO. Planning to jump on that?

Watch the initial attack, the first thug apparently gets hit himself and jumps around like a little girl.

HOMELESS VETERAN, BEATEN BY TEENS ON CAMERA IN OLNEY, DIES

OLNEY (WPVI) --
A homeless veteran, beaten at a gas station in the Olney section of Philadelphia nearly eight months ago, has died.

The incident at the Sunoco in the 5500 block of North 5th Street was captured by a surveillance camera on April 7th.

The video shows 51-year-old Robert Barnes being pummeled by teens with a hammer, a piece of wood and punches, after police say a 10-year-old boy told his mother he got into an argument with Barnes.

The attack left Barnes in a coma.

The boy's mother, 34-year-old Aleathea Gillard, has been charged in the case, along with 24-year-old Shareena Joachim.

Three juveniles were also arrested and charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, simple assault and related offenses.

Police say those charges could be upgraded to murder after the district attorney returns from the Thanksgiving holiday.

Homeless veteran, beaten by teens on camera in Olney, dies

WTF is wrong with people. How cowardly do you have to be to hit a homeless person on the ground to begin with. These losers should get maximum penalty.

Would be nice, but don't count on it.

Forum List

Back