Homeland Securitys Panty Raid

"Homeland Security" is a huge, unwieldy monstrosity of different agencies glued together.

It's not the slightest bit surprising that whatever agency that enforces copyright infringements got folded into it, too.

Kinda scary to me they were on top of this in a few days, seems to be the Department of Homeland security must have better things to look out for. Just my 2 cents.

It's questionable----that gals ass is pretty nice.

seems a bit much for a couple of dozen pairs!

wonder who did these raids before homeland security was created?

And wonder who turned this lingerie company in? The KC Royals?

In another article it said a cop came into the shop first, it did not say it they made the report or not. Weird.

"Homeland Security" is a huge, unwieldy monstrosity of different agencies glued together.

It's not the slightest bit surprising that whatever agency that enforces copyright infringements got folded into it, too.

Kinda scary to me they were on top of this in a few days, seems to be the Department of Homeland security must have better things to look out for. Just my 2 cents.

You're falling into the trap that in thinking that DHS is just about "Homeland Security". It's not.

A huge chunk of federal law enforcement has been folded into the DHS umbrella.

Did you know that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is part of DHS too?

Homeland Security is keeping us safe thanks to the GOP. I hope these shop owners thanked the agents for their service :thup:

Oh lord quit being a hack. You know full well this is a bi partisan fiasco.

If Republicans put up a candidate who vows to repeal the patriot act and gives homeland security some kind of rational purpose then I'll let you all off the hook for creating these monstrosities in the first place.

LMAO you're funny.

About what I'd expect :cool:

Homeland Security is keeping us safe thanks to the GOP. I hope these shop owners thanked the agents for their service :thup:

If Republicans put up a candidate who vows to repeal the patriot act and gives homeland security some kind of rational purpose then I'll let you all off the hook for creating these monstrosities in the first place.

I thought it was funny and ridiculous. But instead, some people are getting their panties in a wad ( no pun intended? :p ) and making it political. LOL

I thought it was funny and ridiculous. But instead, some people are getting their panties in a wad ( no pun intended? :p ) and making it political. LOL

Yeeaaaaa my bad. Good pun though :thup:

You're falling into the trap that in thinking that DHS is just about "Homeland Security". It's not.

Did you know that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is part of DHS too?

Well I suppose it could fall under that umbrella. Cotton panties and undies made for "animals".

Well I suppose it could fall under that umbrella. Cotton panties and undies made for "animals".

APHIS is not the only non-security related agency folded into DHS, just an example.

Care to elucidate?

LMAO you're funny.

About what I'd expect :cool:

You have a liberal President sitting there right now. He's not doing a fucking thing to change it. Y'all are really gonna have to stop the deflection routine. Liberals have their hands on the wheel---they OWN what happens now.
Now let's get back to the panties.

No,No....everything is Bushs fault.

I'm sure DHS will investigate as to exactly whose bush is at fault too.

A small business owner named Birdies in Kansas Decided to have 50 pairs of panties printed up by yet another small business in KC. Both shops were raided and one 'offender' was cuffed while the search went on in their businesses. Guns drawn Homeland Security made sure there was no possibly of accidental copyright infringement.

Lindquist said eventually, 10 officers showed up, all armed with their weapons when he stepped outside. “One of them, going for his gun, pushed me aside, said, ‘Take him,’”he said. “The second officer put me in cuffs, they filed past and stormed in here.”
Lindquist said he asked to see a warrant and they waved a phone with a message on it, saying they had a warrant from a judge.

Small business owner describes Homeland Security raid after printing underwear with Royals image - KSHB.com

“It’s a lot to co-own a small lingerie store and feel like a criminal for printing crowns and KC on blue, cotton, American-made underwear,” Birdies owner Peregrine Honig said. “It seems like a lot.”

Police seize illegal Kansas City Royals Take the Crown lingerie not MLB certified - KSHB.com

The offending panties the shop owners made to show pride in their team:

KCcrown.jpg

I am happy to know that Homeland Security has our backs!

dammit---there goes all the Christmas presents the USMB ladies were getting.

Forum List

Back