Islamic State Militants Now World's Richest

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Why aren't we taking out the source of their wealth, the drilling sites?

AFP via Yahoo News ^

The Islamic State has become the world's wealthiest terror group, generating tens of millions of dollars a month from black market oil sales, ransoms and extortion, officials said Thursday. It earns $1 million a day alone by selling crude oil from fields captured when the group swept across Iraq and Syria earlier this year, said David Cohen, Treasury undersecretary for terrorism and financial intelligence. Because the group, also known as ISIL, has "amassed wealth at an unprecedented pace" from different sources than most terror groups, it presents a particular challenge to the US and its allies working to choke off...

Why aren't we taking out the source of their wealth, the drilling sites?

AFP via Yahoo News ^

The Islamic State has become the world's wealthiest terror group, generating tens of millions of dollars a month from black market oil sales, ransoms and extortion, officials said Thursday. It earns $1 million a day alone by selling crude oil from fields captured when the group swept across Iraq and Syria earlier this year, said David Cohen, Treasury undersecretary for terrorism and financial intelligence. Because the group, also known as ISIL, has "amassed wealth at an unprecedented pace" from different sources than most terror groups, it presents a particular challenge to the US and its allies working to choke off...

Better to hit the storage tanks and leave the well-heads alone....they'll be back in friendly hands by the end of the year.

Think of how much fun we could have labeling them as One Percenters and demanding that our progressives across the US try pulling an "Occupy ISIS" movement.

:lmao:

Dare Obama and Elizabeth Warren to make speeches about them not for beheadings and other atrocities but fire up the Dem base by claiming they have to destroy ISIS "because they didn't make that wealth all on their own".

Will the Libs here attack them for not having "earned" those millions and millions?

Oh they earned it alright. How many Isil lunatics do you reckon have died so far? At least a couple of thousand I'd think.

FYI
Learned last night that the Isil gunman who attacked Canadian parliament building, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, tried to leave Canada three months ago for Libya. Canada denied him a passport however, because he had a long rap sheet, several felony convictions, and the RCMP had him on a no-fly list. His father fought with some radical Islamic group in Libya. I guess the boy was born of bad seed from the get-go.

Last edited:
Will the Libs here attack them for not having "earned" those millions and millions?

Hell, the Lib In Chief, has them drop food and Ammo to ISIS!

[Yes, which is but only ONE reason] the Iranian president’s senior adviser has called President Barack Obama “the weakest of U.S. presidents” and described the U.S. leader’s tenure in office as “humiliating,” according to a translation of the highly candid comments provided to the Free Beacon.

The comments by Ali Younesi, senior advisor to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, come as Iran continues to buck U.S. attempts to woo it into the international coalition currently battling the Islamic State (IS, ISIL, or ISIS).

Top Iranian Official Obama is The Weakest of U.S. Presidents Washington Free Beacon

damn you sure know how to lie well...

Well Moonbeam, did WE or didn't we drop food and ammo to ISIS?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...raqi-pilots-mistakenly-drop-aid-to-ISIS-.html

Well, I guess if you are an Iraqi, you did indeed drop food and ammo to our ISIS proxies.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...raqi-pilots-mistakenly-drop-aid-to-ISIS-.html

Well, I guess if you are an Iraqi, you did indeed drop food and ammo to our ISIS proxies.

Did WE TEACH them how to fly?

First you have to answer one question...who is WE, Kimosabe? I can't tell if you are a Hadj or an American from your replies in this thread.

First you have to answer one question...who is WE, Kimosabe? I can't tell if you are a Hadj or an American from your replies in this thread.
Why don't you CHECK on my post Noob!

Why don't you just answer the question, Hadj.

Sonny, I see your only 55... perhaps IF you grew up and went through the service, you'd be able to figure it out!

Sonny, I see your only 55... perhaps IF you grew up and went through the service, you'd be able to figure it out!

If you are older than I and still willing to be a sheeple who is assumed to be a potential criminal or terrorist until proven otherwise, it only proves that age can't cure stupid.

Edit: shit, in this reply I seem to have the addled old mind...I was replying to the wrong person on the wrong topic. My bad.

Last edited:

If you are older than I and still willing to be a sheeple who is assumed to be a potential criminal or terrorist until proven otherwise, it only proves that age can't cure stupid.

How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

Forum List

Back