Homeland Security Shut Down Investigation Into Farook And Malik

Like I said, got any other site that is reporting on this besides a far right wing spin one?

Here you go...
Blockbuster Allegation: DHS, State Halted Investigation Into Islamist Group Linked To San Bernardino Terrorists

So now you've scaled back your accusations from "Shut down an investigation of these terrorists" to "Shut down an investigation of a group that they were "linked" to", whatever that means.
WTF is this gibberish?

That is EXACTLY what I said when I opened this thread.

WTF is this gibberish.

Then I realized it was just the raving of another right wing whack job.

WTF??
You can not refute the allegations so you resort to name calling. How old are you?

Ah, Hussein does it again. What a guy. He only investigates and sends his henchmen to harrass and intimidate Republicans. ISIS and Al Qaeda get a pass.

Man, how the hell did we get an Anti-American Communist/Muslim foreigner in there as President of the United States? What the hell is going on?

Ah, Hussein does it again. What a guy. He only investigates and sends his henchmen to harrass and intimidate Republicans. ISIS and Al Qaeda get a pass.

Man, how the hell did we get an Anti-American Communist/Muslim foreigner in there as President of the United States? What the hell is going on?
Willful ignorance... and fraud.

Willful ignorance...

And Freebies.
I'd put that under willful ignorance, nothing is free.

Willful ignorance...

And Freebies.
I'd put that under willful ignorance, nothing is free.

Fair enough.

Forum List

Back