Home Prices FALL! AS IF THIS IS SOMETHING NEW!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Home Prices FALL!

Hell! AS IF THIS IS SOMETHING NEW!

U.S. home prices fell, according to the S&P Case-Shiller indexes, released this morning.

Home Prices FALL!

U.S. home prices fell, according to the S&P Case-Shiller indexes, released this morning.

And the value of mine rose.

What's your point?

READ THIS TO START LAUGHING!

Standard & Poor’s S&P/Case-Shiller US Home Price Indices through November 2009, released today provide mixes signals. Annual rates of decline of the 10-City and 20-City Composites continue to improve, in spite of price declines being measured across many markets during November.

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE "RATES OF DECLINE ARE DECLINING LESS." THAT IS CALLED DOUBLETALK.

THAT DOUBLETALK HAS RESULTED IN NEWS HEADLINES IN VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES CLAIMING THAT HOUSE PRICES ARE RISING. As If!

THEY ARE NOT RISING. THE ONLY THING THAT IS HAPPENING IS THAT THE DECLINE IN HOUSE PRICES IS LESS. THE HOPE IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND AND WILL PUMP THEIR MONEY INTO THE STOCK MARKET SO THE BIG BANKERS and Obama CAN STEAL IT WITH THE COMING MARKET CRASH.

Home Prices FALL!

What's your point?

My point has been consistently the same. We are in a very serious Depression and things are continuing to get WORSE. We have consistently been lied to by government because government is kissing big bankers arse. The Big Banks intend to plummet the market again and take more Trillions of taxpayer savings. That will be done in collusion with the government at a time that the banks think they can make away with the most money.

I was warning people about this back in 2007. The Banks took their money and also received Federal Assistance to do so. They are setting the public up for a second fleecing. I expect it to be soon.

Home Prices FALL!

What's your point?

My point has been consistently the same. We are in a very serious Depression and things are continuing to get WORSE. We have consistently been lied to by government because government is kissing big bankers arse. The Big Banks intend to plummet the market again and take more Trillions of taxpayer savings. That will be done in collusion with the government at a time that the banks think they can make away with the most money.

I was warning people about this back in 2007. The Banks took their money and also received Federal Assistance to do so. They are setting the public up for a second fleecing. I expect it to be soon.

Do you take medication for that?

I was warning people about the inevitable recession back well before 2000.
I did not know how long it would take to fall apart, but knew it would before long.
Too many negative factors going on to not fall apart.
I was ridiculed and when it started I was told it was just an adjustment we have them all the time, and this one would be over in 6 months, etc...

While I don't doubt what you are telling us, it does seem that you are getting an unholy level of enjoyment out of this.

From where I sit, unemployed in a state with one of the highest rates in the country, where housing construction is a big part of the states economy, this kind of schadenfreude is really irritating.

I have no love for 0bama either. But I don't like your cheering the decline.

While I don't doubt what you are telling us, it does seem that you are getting an unholy level of enjoyment out of this. But I don't like your cheering the decline.

I have never once cheered the decline.

I am conducting an information war against the massive disinformation campaign of the horribly corrupt Obama administration.

I post the facts and expose all of the millions of lies and misleading statements coming out of Washington.

Somebody has to do it because otherwise, the ignorant will be duped into losing their investment money again.

The only medicine that we have is the opportunity to forcefully remove obama and his band of crooks from office. Once that is done, I will gladly attend his trial for high treason against the American People and will even volunteer to assist at the execution of the convicted Traitors. All of them need to be put to death for their satanic crimes.

While I don't doubt what you are telling us, it does seem that you are getting an unholy level of enjoyment out of this. But I don't like your cheering the decline.

I have never once cheered the decline.

I am conducting an information war against the massive disinformation campaign of the horribly corrupt Obama administration.

I post the facts and expose all of the millions of lies and misleading statements coming out of Washington.

Somebody has to do it because otherwise, the ignorant will be duped into losing their investment money again.

YMMV, but what I see in your posts is something along the lines of "Yippiee, 100,000 more unemployed because of the 0bamamonster!" Rather than "0bamamandis caught lying again RE unemployment numbers."

The only medicine that we have is the opportunity to forcefully remove obama and his band of crooks from office. Once that is done, I will gladly attend his trial for high treason against the American People and will even volunteer to assist at the execution of the convicted Traitors. All of them need to be put to death for their satanic crimes.

Satanic? LMFAO!! You're a trip.

Go put a shirt on.

Go put a shirt on.

I'll put you on as much as you put me on, but I will not put a shirt on. That picture was of one hell of a man half my life ago. I am very partial to what I was in the prime of my life, one of the greatest specimens of manhood that ever walked the Earth.

Go put a shirt on.

I'll put you on as much as you put me on, but I will not put a shirt on. That picture was of one hell of a man half my life ago. I am very partial to what I was in the prime of my life, one of the greatest specimens of manhood that ever walked the Earth.

If that was the prime of your life, I don't know what you're bragging about. It makes you look as ridiculous as your posts.

Go put a shirt on.

If that was the prime of your life, I don't know what you're bragging about. It makes you look as ridiculous as your posts.

To Each His Own. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AFRAID OF PERFECT HANDSOME MEN WHO COME FROM A LONG FAMILY LINE OF GREATNESS. I SIRED OVER 300 CHILDREN AT THAT TIME, AND WAS A FASHION MODEL AS WELL AS A NUCLEAR REACTOR PLANT OPERATOR AND A DATA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER AND A NAVAL OFFICER AND A PROFESSIONAL SINGER. I WAS AND AM THE BEST AT EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE BESIDES BE A SHILL AND A TROLL ON THESE BOARDS? I GET THE FEELING THAT YOUR LIFE IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS LOSE AT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TRIED.

To Each His Own. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AFRAID OF PERFECT HANDSOME MEN WHO COME FROM A LONG FAMILY LINE OF GREATNESS. I SIRED OVER 300 CHILDREN AT THAT TIME, AND WAS A FASHION MODEL AS WELL AS A NUCLEAR REACTOR PLANT OPERATOR AND A DATA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER AND A NAVAL OFFICER AND A PROFESSIONAL SINGER. I WAS AND AM THE BEST AT EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE BESIDES BE A SHILL AND A TROLL ON THESE BOARDS? I GET THE FEELING THAT YOUR LIFE IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS LOSE AT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TRIED.

:eek: Do you HAVE eyeballs?! You have manboobs, for crissakes. Cover them up.

Forum List

Back