Home Office 'planning to send migrants to Rwanda' for processing

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Believe it or not this is current government policy. They intend flying migrants from the UK to Rwanda to keep in Gitmo style detention camps.

Not Ukranian refugees though. They are generally white so are not a problem. These migrants are the darke version who cross the channel in small boat. Its just about the most racist policy I have ever seen and converts Rwanda into a colonial penal colony.

Of course the main driver on this is the need to distract from johnsons problems with the police. They even gave it a name - Operation Save Big Dog.

It shames the UK and is yet more evidence that conservative wickedness knows no depths.

Rwanda is willing to take them though most refugees who end up there will try to cross again if history is any lesson

With Britains shameful imperial history its an awful look.

Well you can send them back to France from whence they came I suppose and drop them on the beaches of Normandy in the middle of the night because I doubt they are paddling out the straights of Gibraltar from northern africa and then heading north.

Allowing unlimited immigration is a worse look.
Once again you misunderstand.It is not about unlimited immigration.
It is about processing immigration claiims in the UK and not oon another continent..
Thse people are not criminals and they should not be treated as such.

Well you can send them back to France from whence they came I suppose and drop them on the beaches of Normandy in the middle of the night because I doubt they are paddling out the straights of Gibraltar from northern africa and then heading north.
That would be illegal.
The immigrants have done nothing wrong and should not be punished for our failures in Afghanistan.

That would be illegal.
The immigrants have done nothing wrong and should not be punished for our failures in Afghanistan.

Well some would consider illegally entering your country in the middle of the night by boat doing something wrong though your mighty Lord Harrington denies they are planning to send anybody to Rwanda. I suppose they can set up a refugee camp in Wales. It will give you a labor supply for construction of your new nuclear reactor.

Well some would consider illegally entering your country in the middle of the night by boat doing something wrong though your mighty Lord Harrington denies they are planning to send anybody to Rwanda. I suppose they can set up a refugee camp in Wales. It will give you a labor supply for construction of your new nuclear reactor.
It is not illegal to seek sanctury in any safe country. It is just that our racust overnment doesnt like it.

They are just living in denial. No country is obliged to lock these people and the likes of France is not obiged to take them back.
The fantasy they pushed was that brexit would see us able to stop all of this "by taking back control".

Tough shit. Countries that invade places should accept their share of picking up the pieces.

Forum List

Back