Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect

This is what happens when you have gun clutching rambo wanna be lunatics running lose

Apparently a Michigan woman with a conceal-carry permit and a loaded handgun thought it was her duty to step in and help a Home Depot employee stop a suspected shoplifter. Did she follow their car? Nope. She opened fired on the suspected shoplifter's

Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect

They should make her a police officer. She'd fit right in

Why are gun nuts paranoid all the time ?

Is it their reptilian like brains?

They're always paranoid that the government is going to take away their guns. They're so defensive and obsessed about their guns. Even Democrats can't even pass the most watered down background check bill, let alone any bans on any type of gun. They go crazy stockpiling all these weapons waiting for the government to come get them. Real Low IQ stuff

They're always paranoid that the government is going to take away their guns. They're so defensive and obsessed about their guns. Even Democrats can't even pass the most watered down background check bill, let alone any bans on any type of gun. They go crazy stockpiling all these weapons waiting for the government to come get them. Real Low IQ stuff

Low IQ is right down your alley.

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

I hate progressives, they are the worst people ever.

You might be the biggest fucking pussy whiner here. Nobody equated anything, ya big baby.

Defending our 2nd amendment rights is not low IQ, it's high IQ.
Defending all of our Bill of Rights is high IQ.
Do you even know all of the gun laws that are on the books right now?
The far left libs are totally anti gun and would love to get guns out of the hands of all Americans.

If shooting at the tires is all that the woman is guilty of, I don't see why she should be punished for shooting them when she was trying to stop a shoplifter from leaving. Would you rather she have done more than what she did?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

If shooting at the tires is all that the woman is guilty of, I don't see why she should be punished for shooting them when she was trying to stop a shoplifter from leaving. Would you rather she have done more than what she did?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
Well she also put other peoples life in danger and pretended she was deputized when she wasnt. Not to mention that if the shoplifter had of returned fire with an AK-47 she would be dead along with other innocent bystanders.

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some

including people that instruct the course.

She was wrong.

Irrelevant. It is not in any way shape or form indicative of the vast majority of CCW holders.

Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?

No dumbass, that is exactly what I'm saying. You idiots blanket every CCW holder with a false accusation based on this one person, who really didn't do much that was wrong, really didn't harm anyone anyway, now you think it has to be more comprehensive. She's one out of millions. You are an idiot.

She was wrong.

Irrelevant. It is not in any way shape or form indicative of the vast majority of CCW holders.

It is not in any way shape or form indicative of the vast majority of CCW holders.

I'm not referring to any CCW holder but her.

as in "She was wrong"

“A 47- year-old Clarkston woman in the parking lot witnessed one of the store’s loss prevention officers trying to stop a shoplifting suspect getting into a dark colored SUV. The customer — identified as a concealed pistol license holder — reportedly fired shots at the dark-colored SUV as it sped out of the lot.”

True idiocy.

Citizens carry concealed firearms for personal self-defense, not to act as 'law enforcement.'

You might be the biggest fucking pussy whiner here. Nobody equated anything, ya big baby.

Sure they did, and they are still doing it. You just cant read past a 3rd grade level or else you would know that.

She was wrong.

It is not in any way shape or form indicative of the vast majority of CCW holders.

as in "She was wrong"

But you responded to my post which was all about how the left paints all CCW holders based on her.

Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?

No dumbass, that is exactly what I'm saying. You idiots blanket every CCW holder with a false accusation based on this one person, who really didn't do much that was wrong, really didn't harm anyone anyway, now you think it has to be more comprehensive. She's one out of millions. You are an idiot.

You dumb shit. My son is a police officer and carries when off duty. I've several friends who carry. You are a whining loser. You WANT liberals to bash all CCW holders so you can KEEP WHINING. Grow a pair, bitch.

She was wrong.

as in "She was wrong"

But you responded to my post which was all about how the left paints all CCW holders based on her.

You said: "uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some"

I said: "including people that instruct the course.

She was wrong"

Three CC instructors stated in the article that her actions were inappropriate.

I agree with them.

I was NOT painting all other CCW holders with the same brush.

Just her.

You dumb shit. My son is a police officer and carries when off duty. I've several friends who carry. You are a whining loser. You WANT liberals to bash all CCW holders so you can KEEP WHINING. Grow a pair, bitch.

Look idiot, your inability to understand what you read isn't my responsibility. Go away retard.

She was wrong.

as in "She was wrong"

You said: "uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some"

I said: "including people that instruct the course.

She was wrong"

Three CC instructors stated in the article that her actions were inappropriate.

I agree with them.

I was NOT painting all other CCW holders with the same brush.

Just her.

I didn't say you were, Jesus! I said your post was irrelevant to mine. The LEFT is painting us with a broad brush. You went off on a tangent.

Forum List

Back