Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This is what happens when you have gun clutching rambo wanna be lunatics running lose

Apparently a Michigan woman with a conceal-carry permit and a loaded handgun thought it was her duty to step in and help a Home Depot employee stop a suspected shoplifter. Did she follow their car? Nope. She opened fired on the suspected shoplifter's

This is what happens when you have gun clutching rambo wanna be lunatics running lose

Apparently a Michigan woman with a conceal-carry permit and a loaded handgun thought it was her duty to step in and help a Home Depot employee stop a suspected shoplifter. Did she follow their car? Nope. She opened fired on the suspected shoplifter's

I wonder if they are going to put her in prison? Hopefully they make an example of her. I doubt it though.

I suppose she'll lose her permit, dumb move on her part.

She should the the 10% discount on all purchases after this.

Devil's Advocate (heh) But God killed all life on Earth over robbery. :)

Read about that that earlier.

Without opening your link to check, did it mention that 3 concealed carry instructors stated that that was NOT part of the training she received?

Time and place for every thing.

that was not the time nor place.

Good thing another cross eyed cracker didn't start shooting the rambo wanna be thinking she was randomly shooting people in the parking lot , a lot of people could have either gotten killed or hurt

I hope she goes to jail.

I hope you get butt raped in a dark alley.
See...we all have hopes and dreams.
You want someone to butt rape you in a dark alley? Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.
Funny, but he was actually wishing violence on me for hoping someone that acted criminally go to jail. I will never, ever, ever understand the total fucktardedness of your average GOP twit.

Forum List

Back