Home demolitions on the increase

How so?

Israel has always treated Christians the same as Muslims.

I'm not talking Muslims, I'm talking extrimist Muslims who are not Israeli residents.

And that policy is at need of changing. That's what I just said

That doesn't matter to Israel. It bulldozes anyone's house.

I have said that I think the policy needs to be CHANGED. If I copy my post 100 times will it be more clear?

And you're wrong, since bulldozing is a punishment when a terror attack occurs. When was it the last time that a Christian believer blowed himself up in an Israel?

I'm not talking Muslims, I'm talking extrimist Muslims who are not Israeli residents.

And that policy is at need of changing. That's what I just said

That doesn't matter to Israel. It bulldozes anyone's house.

I have said that I think the policy needs to be CHANGED. If I copy my post 100 times will it be more clear?

And you're wrong, since bulldozing is a punishment when a terror attack occurs. When was it the last time that a Christian believer blowed himself up in an Israel?

Very few Palestinian homes were bulldozed as punishment. Most were bulldozed for Israel to steal the land.

Keep telling yourself that.
That's what KSM said during interrogations when asked why he planned 9/11.

I truely feel sorry for you, because you're seems to be in denial. Only fools and liars still believe that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not a religious war.
If that was true, Israel wouldn't be in violation of over 100 UN resolutions.

Keep telling yourself that.
That's what KSM said during interrogations when asked why he planned 9/11.

I truely feel sorry for you, because you're seems to be in denial. Only fools and liars still believe that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not a religious war.
If that was true, Israel wouldn't be in violation of over 100 UN resolutions.

Jews worldwide are being killed by Palestinains and those who pretend to speak for them. many of them not Israelis. That is enough to point out that this is not about land, but about racial hatred.

Wake up and smell the stinking truth.

Once again, the Jews are not a race.

You should do a little research before you discount what I was saying.

Before and during WWI the Jews owned and controlled almost all of Germany's banks.

The German jewish bankers tightened the money supply and basically strangled Germany's war effort which led to it's defeat.

The average German citizen knew of this treason by the jewish bankers and wanted revenge against the traitor jews.

Hitler used this common knowledge of jewish banker treachery to vilify the jews in Germany.
From the Stormfront manual.

Forum List

Back