"Home" (2015) (no spoilers)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
On-Demand had it on their 99 cent menu so gave it a look. Surprisingly good. Questionable choice of Rhianna for the voice-talent, but 'Sheldon' form Big Bang Theory was perfect for the alien. :)

Liked it more than "Inside Out" no rewatch value there. But I watched "Home" twice. Great ending too.

On-Demand had it on their 99 cent menu so gave it a look. Surprisingly good. Questionable choice of Rhianna for the voice-talent, but 'Sheldon' form Big Bang Theory was perfect for the alien. :)

Liked it more than "Inside Out" no rewatch value there. But I watched "Home" twice. Great ending too.

Both were good. BTW, did you see the "ALmost Home" short that is floating around on the net?

It's a prequel and just a few minutes long, but fun.

Both were good. BTW, did you see the "ALmost Home" short that is floating around on the net?

No. No sound on my pc for a few years now. Wouldn't be much point. Still haven't even seen the Star Wars trailers. :)

No. No sound on my pc for a few years now. Wouldn't be much point. Still haven't even seen the Star Wars trailers. :)

That really sucks. Well, remember it for when you get access. My computer is getting a little long in the tooth also.

Keep passing up opportunitties to get a new pc. While tweaking and optimizing a new system is fun in a nerdy kind fo war, it's also a bit of a chore. :) Have had this for 16 years now. It works for the most part. :)

Keep passing up opportunitties to get a new pc. While tweaking and optimizing a new system is fun in a nerdy kind fo war, it's also a bit of a chore. :) Have had this for 16 years now. It works for the most part. :)

God Lord. You know, Good Will sells used and refurbished computers.

Forum List

Back