Holy toledo!!!! Numbers coming in 52% Leave 48% Remain

This is a very stupid move by UK....

Scotland will probably go independent now...

The UK needs free trade with EU... The EU will dictate that negotiation..

US has lost its biggest friend in Brussels...

Immigration will not increase or decrease in UK... That was just a big red herring... If it decreases now it will be because their economy is going into recession...

STFU Pro-Globalisation man whore.

Can you tell me how an independent UK is going to reduce Globalisation.... Just tell me...

'Globalism' is just a hoax; real global trade has been stagnant for decades. they falsify the numbers to cover up the fact that most of it is just multi-nationals shipping themselves stuff from sweatshops overseas. It's a labor racketeering gimmick.

Globalisation = forcing Economic Migrants * from Third World Nations into First World Nations, so that wages can be lowered for all and every nation becomes a Sweatshop for the purpose of big Multi-National Corporations wallowing like pigs in shit.

* Economic Migrants now being referred to as "those poor refugees"

And how did EU accommodate that... UK still had borders... The migrants thing was a complete red herring, if any thing UK will probably be taking more after this..

Immigration will not increase or decrease in UK... That was just a big red herring... If it decreases now it will be because their economy is going into recession...

Can you tell me how an independent UK is going to reduce Globalisation.... Just tell me...

The Domino Effect now is going to happen....sorry to tell you Mr. Pro-Globalisation.

This is why the financial markets are all freaking, what they thought wouldn't happen has just happened.

Markets are freaking because the UK has just done something unthinkable... UK has no trade agreements with any country... She will have difficult negotiations getting one with EU as all you need is one objection to stall the process, any country can now stop it...
UK will be still charged to trade in EU and that price is probably going up as UK no voting rights to stop it...

All the safety rules and regulations will stay in place... UK needs to trade with EU and EU will make up the rules...

The UK has last a seat at the table but still has to play..

Most Europeans want the end of the EU, the EU of course is going to collapse, it's an unsustainable entity and the sooner it collapses the better.

'Globalism' is just a hoax; real global trade has been stagnant for decades. they falsify the numbers to cover up the fact that most of it is just multi-nationals shipping themselves stuff from sweatshops overseas. It's a labor racketeering gimmick.

Globalisation = forcing Economic Migrants * from Third World Nations into First World Nations, so that wages can be lowered for all and every nation becomes a Sweatshop for the purpose of big Multi-National Corporations wallowing like pigs in shit.

And how did EU accommodate that... UK still had borders... The migrants thing was a complete red herring, if any thing UK will probably be taking more after this..

This illustrates you have little understanding of the whole situation.

Ironically, American businesses that opened up an English office to have a presence in the EU are now going to have to either close their English office or open up another office in an EU nation. Chase Bank was one that said they would be pulling out their 150 or so employees.

How is that a loss? Chase is just another pirate gang,
Pirate gang? Okay.
and produces absolutely nothing. A whopping 150 employees, eh? lol
and few of them have ever given a damn how many workers jobs they help in shipping to sweatshops in communist countries and police states; they liked the bonuses and cashed all the checks.
Love it when you try to sound intelligent. It's funny as hell.

English professionals who work in the EU under the agreement to honor one another's educational accomplishments will likely find themselves out of work.

So what? Just who did these bozos think was next in line for axes, after they looted those below them in the food chain? Cut their own throats , is all.
Trump has a greater mastery of particle physics than you have of this topic.

EU exports to Europe will fall out of favor due to import taxes...

This makes no sense ...
When you're a member of an economic union, your goods are sold tarrif free in other member nations if I understand the agreement correctly. This is why it's economically sensible for Ford to make cars in Mexico and send them here.

The dominoes don't stop falling for England on this one...

A crisis was coming anyway, might as well get it over and done. Can't screw over your people forever and expect to keep them stupid and docile.

The GOP has been doing it to the South for about 2 generations now. As you are proof as you are both stupid and a loser.

I have a full of the situation... I am asking you the question because it was made very clear back here...

EU only affects internal movement. People from outside the EU have to get visas to go from one country to another within Europe...

Example: Friends girlfriend from Belarus had to get a visa to goto France for the Euro 16. She was stopped when she entered the country and questioned for an hour and a half. This is the same if they were independent countries...

Ireland will just have to find other sources of income than relying on just being another money laundering haven for international organized crime, that's all.

Ironically, American businesses that opened up an English office to have a presence in the EU are now going to have to either close their English office or open up another office in an EU nation. Chase Bank was one that said they would be pulling out their 150 or so employees.

Pirate gang? Okay.
and few of them have ever given a damn how many workers jobs they help in shipping to sweatshops in communist countries and police states; they liked the bonuses and cashed all the checks.

English professionals who work in the EU under the agreement to honor one another's educational accomplishments will likely find themselves out of work.

So what? Just who did these bozos think was next in line for axes, after they looted those below them in the food chain? Cut their own throats , is all.

This makes no sense ...
When you're a member of an economic union, your goods are sold tarrif free in other member nations if I understand the agreement correctly. This is why it's economically sensible for Ford to make cars in Mexico and send them here.

A crisis was coming anyway, might as well get it over and done. Can't screw over your people forever and expect to keep them stupid and docile.

The GOP has been doing it to the South for about 2 generations now. As you are proof as you are both stupid and a loser.

Moron.

And, the jobs are moving south, not north in this country, proving you're an idiot who doesn't know squat and can't discuss anything without wetting yourself.

Reporter in Brussels-They are calling for 2'years of negotiations to leave

The British should tell them to stick it up their buttocks.
Lucy,

UK has no trade agreements with any country in the world... Two years will not be long enough....

Yes well, now they can, the British can negotiate all deals that are best for the British people.

Not when you are in a weakened position... Greece could object to a trade agreement unless they get a few billion...

I don't think you get it... Ireland will want a trade agreement ASAP but some countries will be just happy sitting on their hands while they rob UK contracts..
Frankfurt will be going after the London financial sector for a start...

So....now all the Muslims staying in England with passports from Greece or Turkey....can be kicked the fuck out!!!

Hey Merkel....open wide bitch....Old England has some camel jockeys coming your way!!

Muppet, Turkey aren't in the EU...

They is also the problem that UK has a huge expat community all over Europe...

The Domino Effect now is going to happen....sorry to tell you Mr. Pro-Globalisation.

This is why the financial markets are all freaking, what they thought wouldn't happen has just happened.

Markets are freaking because the UK has just done something unthinkable... UK has no trade agreements with any country... She will have difficult negotiations getting one with EU as all you need is one objection to stall the process, any country can now stop it...
UK will be still charged to trade in EU and that price is probably going up as UK no voting rights to stop it...

All the safety rules and regulations will stay in place... UK needs to trade with EU and EU will make up the rules...

Most Europeans want the end of the EU, the EU of course is going to collapse, it's an unsustainable entity and the sooner it collapses the better.

Evidence...

Pirate gang? Okay.

This makes no sense ...

Moron.

And, the jobs are moving south, not north in this country, proving you're an idiot who doesn't know squat and can't discuss anything without wetting yourself.

I think this is the first time a country has voted to have a recession...

I have a full of the situation... I am asking you the question because it was made very clear back here...

EU only affects internal movement. People from outside the EU have to get visas to go from one country to another within Europe...

Example: Friends girlfriend from Belarus had to get a visa to goto France for the Euro 16. She was stopped when she entered the country and questioned for an hour and a half. This is the same if they were independent countries...

EU wants to change that so that 80 MILLION Turks can come to our Continent, also so up to 65 MILLION from the Middle East and Africa and every craphole on the planet can come as "poor refugees"

Pirate gang? Okay.

This makes no sense ...

Moron.

Sure they are. Its easier to exploit someone with a 1:1 teeth to tattoo ratio.

Pirate gang? Okay.

This makes no sense ...

Moron.

I think this is the first time a country has voted to have a recession...

A nation can recover from a recession, a nation cannot recover from being taken over by an Outside Entity.

Evidence...

Are you in a cave? Don't you follow what's been happening? The European Elections?

You've already shown that you're a Pro-Globalisation type and I'm sorry, with all due respect, I don't tend to waste time on the Pro-Globalisation people.

So I won't be responding to anymore stuff.

So....now all the Muslims staying in England with passports from Greece or Turkey....can be kicked the fuck out!!!

Hey Merkel....open wide bitch....Old England has some camel jockeys coming your way!!

Muppet, Turkey aren't in the EU...

They is also the problem that UK has a huge expat community all over Europe...

One of the reasons the Yankees used to stockpile pitching and hitting talent when they were already loaded was that they knew that if Roger Clemens of Mike Mussina were playing for Toronto or Baltimore, their hitters would have to face them. Now that London has left the EU, they have more first-world competitors who have no respect for the strength of the Pound moving forward.

Forum List

Back