HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

You say " In 2002, we should have taken the oil..." You do realize the oil didn't belong to 'us', don't you? It's a foreign country and we have no business over there anyway. If less people thought like you and dick cheney, and more people thought like me and George Washington, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in with all the countries we have invaded in the name of profit.

Yes, I believe in 2002 we should have taken the oil... of course I realize it didn't belong to us, that's why I believe we should have taken it. If it belonged to us, we wouldn't need to take it. Yes, I also realize it's a foreign country... we don't have many wars with domestic countries. Whether we had business there or not, we went there... we were there... we should have taken the oil. Dick Cheney and George W. Bush thought we shouldn't take the oil.... Trump and I think differently.

Love the way you tried to compare your moronic self with George Washington. Cute... was it meant to be funny? Because I got a good belly laugh when I read it. Who is talking about a war for profit? If Bush's invasion of Iraq was about profit he failed miserably because it cost us $2 trillion and counting. But aside from that, no amount of oil is worth the lives we lost or people's lives who were ruined forever. Capturing the oil is not about profit.

USA's involvement in the middle east has been altruistic then? Explain that one and I'll stop considering you the apprentice, not the boss.

Do you think a few posters on this board are going to sway the Republican primaries?

Not in the least but it doesn't change the psychology. If things were only posted on this board which were actually going to sway something, this would be a very quiet place. People are seldom swayed by what is posted here. Yet, that is the motive of every poster, to sway opinion.

Now, it seems to me, IF Trump were the "joke and clown" who is most easily defeated by Hillary, Bernie or Joe, he would be the last person you'd want to attack right now. Attack Jeb... Attack Carson and Cruz... Prop Trump up and sing his praises... or just shut up and don't say anything... Let the GOP nominate him! That's what you claim to WANT... but this is not what we're seeing.

If Trump were running 3rd or 4th, I doubt we'd see anyone posting anything about him. But he is leading in every poll by a good margin. He is now polling ahead of Clinton in Florida. At least three times he has said things which would normally tank the average candidate.. damn if he doesn't come out even more popular. I think he scares the shit out of Democrats AND GOP elite. He is a political establishment nightmare come true.

To me... it is HILARIOUS when they try to deny this.

So you expect people to go to a political message board and either not discuss one of the most popular political topics of the day, or lie about that topic, or they are afraid? This based on the idea that only someone afraid of Trump would say bad things about him if people really consider him a joke or clown because they should support him to try and get him elected the Republican candidate, even though we've already established that what happens on this board is going to have next to no effect on the primaries?

That is some fairly twisted logic. Besides, I have seen one or two posters who seem to have decided to pretend support for Trump here. ;)

Back up... We haven't "established" anything. The motive of every poster is to sway opinion, whether that is ever accomplished here or not. Are you posting just to see yourself post? No, you want to change my mind. Whether you change my mind or not, it doesn't change your motive.

Okay... so now, let's swap places for a second... Let's imagine the following scenario: Hillary goes to jail, Bernie has a heart attack and Joe goes (more) cray-cray, so the Dems have to run find a new formidable candidate to face Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee... They decide Rosie O'Donnell is that person! Well, some of them do anyway... others are still split, some want to still nominate crazy Joe.. but Rosie is rising in the polls and looks invincible. As a person who doesn't want the Democrats to win, I am going to save all my comments about Rosie until she is the nominee. The last thing I would want the Democrats to do is come to their senses and nominate someone who can actually win the general. If I say anything at all, it will be to tear down the opposition of Rosie... so that she will win and then ultimately lose.

There is no twisted logic here, it's basic common sense. Why would I want to change anyone's mind on Rosie before she won the nomination? If I was sure that she would lose the general election, then she is precisely who I hope they nominate. The ONLY reason I might have for not being the biggest Rosie fan in the world would be if I was afraid others might be scared away from her because of my support. I would have to be very careful not to become too much of a Rosie cheerleader.

Do you think a few posters on this board are going to sway the Republican primaries?

Not in the least but it doesn't change the psychology. If things were only posted on this board which were actually going to sway something, this would be a very quiet place. People are seldom swayed by what is posted here. Yet, that is the motive of every poster, to sway opinion.

Now, it seems to me, IF Trump were the "joke and clown" who is most easily defeated by Hillary, Bernie or Joe, he would be the last person you'd want to attack right now. Attack Jeb... Attack Carson and Cruz... Prop Trump up and sing his praises... or just shut up and don't say anything... Let the GOP nominate him! That's what you claim to WANT... but this is not what we're seeing.

If Trump were running 3rd or 4th, I doubt we'd see anyone posting anything about him. But he is leading in every poll by a good margin. He is now polling ahead of Clinton in Florida. At least three times he has said things which would normally tank the average candidate.. damn if he doesn't come out even more popular. I think he scares the shit out of Democrats AND GOP elite. He is a political establishment nightmare come true.

So you expect people to go to a political message board and either not discuss one of the most popular political topics of the day, or lie about that topic, or they are afraid? This based on the idea that only someone afraid of Trump would say bad things about him if people really consider him a joke or clown because they should support him to try and get him elected the Republican candidate, even though we've already established that what happens on this board is going to have next to no effect on the primaries?

That is some fairly twisted logic. Besides, I have seen one or two posters who seem to have decided to pretend support for Trump here. ;)

Back up... We haven't "established" anything. The motive of every poster is to sway opinion, whether that is ever accomplished here or not. Are you posting just to see yourself post? No, you want to change my mind. Whether you change my mind or not, it doesn't change your motive.

Okay... so now, let's swap places for a second... Let's imagine the following scenario: Hillary goes to jail, Bernie has a heart attack and Joe goes (more) cray-cray, so the Dems have to run find a new formidable candidate to face Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee... They decide Rosie O'Donnell is that person! Well, some of them do anyway... others are still split, some want to still nominate crazy Joe.. but Rosie is rising in the polls and looks invincible. As a person who doesn't want the Democrats to win, I am going to save all my comments about Rosie until she is the nominee. The last thing I would want the Democrats to do is come to their senses and nominate someone who can actually win the general. If I say anything at all, it will be to tear down the opposition of Rosie... so that she will win and then ultimately lose.

There is no twisted logic here, it's basic common sense. Why would I want to change anyone's mind on Rosie before she won the nomination? If I was sure that she would lose the general election, then she is precisely who I hope they nominate. The ONLY reason I might have for not being the biggest Rosie fan in the world would be if I was afraid others might be scared away from her because of my support. I would have to be very careful not to become too much of a Rosie cheerleader.

If you think your posting on this message board is going to have any real impact on any presidential primary, you have an incredibly over-inflated opinion of yourself. :lol: If you think most people posting here think of a potential effect on primaries, I think you are very wrong about the motivations/beliefs of posters here.

This is only common sense if you actually think you might change enough opinions by posting on US Message Board to change the outcome of a presidential primary. As I already said, I find it unlikely that there are many posters here who believe that is a possibility with their posts.

As far as establishing things, I asked if you thought a few posters on this board would influence the outcome of the Republican presidential primary. You said no. That certainly seemed to establish your opinion on the matter.

You say " In 2002, we should have taken the oil..." You do realize the oil didn't belong to 'us', don't you? It's a foreign country and we have no business over there anyway. If less people thought like you and dick cheney, and more people thought like me and George Washington, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in with all the countries we have invaded in the name of profit.

Yes, I believe in 2002 we should have taken the oil... of course I realize it didn't belong to us, that's why I believe we should have taken it. If it belonged to us, we wouldn't need to take it. Yes, I also realize it's a foreign country... we don't have many wars with domestic countries. Whether we had business there or not, we went there... we were there... we should have taken the oil. Dick Cheney and George W. Bush thought we shouldn't take the oil.... Trump and I think differently.

Love the way you tried to compare your moronic self with George Washington. Cute... was it meant to be funny? Because I got a good belly laugh when I read it. Who is talking about a war for profit? If Bush's invasion of Iraq was about profit he failed miserably because it cost us $2 trillion and counting. But aside from that, no amount of oil is worth the lives we lost or people's lives who were ruined forever. Capturing the oil is not about profit.

USA's involvement in the middle east has been altruistic then? Explain that one and I'll stop considering you the apprentice, not the boss.

I don't understand what you mean by altruistic involvement. We are involved in the middle east because there are US interests in the middle east and we have allies there who we've promised to support. Furthermore, it is the home-place of an enemy who formally declared war on us 20 years ago. We're not leaving, we're not going away, and we can't do so because of our interests there and our alliances with allies. It doesn't matter anyway, our presence there is not the problem... it's our existence. You are buying into a lie told to us by our enemy... that it's about our presence there. Wake the fuck up... it's NOT.

Radical Islamic terrorism is not going to ever stop because we ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist. That strategy fails miserably, as we are now seeing with the emergence of ISIS in the wake of our new "indifferent" policy. The movement will continue to grow, continue to foment hate and promote death to America. We will continue to see more and more violent acts and heinous atrocities on humanity perpetrated by this enemy. This isn't a video game we can turn off when we don't like how things are going. This isn't a reality TV program where we can change the channel if it becomes to much to watch. It's not even a failed liberal social program we can point to republicans and blame the failure on. These people have been at war with us for 20 years... seems like you would have gotten the message on 9/11/01... but apparently, you are really stupid.

If you think your posting on this message board is going to have any real impact on any presidential primary, you have an incredibly over-inflated opinion of yourself. :lol: If you think most people posting here think of a potential effect on primaries, I think you are very wrong about the motivations/beliefs of posters here.

This is only common sense if you actually think you might change enough opinions by posting on US Message Board to change the outcome of a presidential primary. As I already said, I find it unlikely that there are many posters here who believe that is a possibility with their posts.

As far as establishing things, I asked if you thought a few posters on this board would influence the outcome of the Republican presidential primary. You said no. That certainly seemed to establish your opinion on the matter.

I never said anyone posts thinking it's going to have real impact. I said it is the motive behind every post to change someones opinion. Each time you hit the reply button, you are about to try and change someone's mind.. it doesn't matter how successful you are or think you will be. That doesn't change your motive.

I don't understand what you mean by altruistic involvement. We are involved in the middle east because there are US interests in the middle east and we have allies there who we've promised to support. Furthermore, it is the home-place of an enemy who formally declared war on us 20 years ago. We're not leaving, we're not going away, and we can't do so because of our interests there and our alliances with allies. It doesn't matter anyway, our presence there is not the problem... it's our existence. You are buying into a lie told to us by our enemy... that it's about our presence there. Wake the fuck up... it's NOT.

Radical Islamic terrorism is not going to ever stop because we ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist. That strategy fails miserably, as we are now seeing with the emergence of ISIS in the wake of our new "indifferent" policy. The movement will continue to grow, continue to foment hate and promote death to America. We will continue to see more and more violent acts and heinous atrocities on humanity perpetrated by this enemy. This isn't a video game we can turn off when we don't like how things are going. This isn't a reality TV program where we can change the channel if it becomes to much to watch. It's not even a failed liberal social program we can point to republicans and blame the failure on. These people have been at war with us for 20 years... seems like you would have gotten the message on 9/11/01... but apparently, you are really stupid.

"Our interests" are the oil companies operating there for profit. They sure aren't worried about you and you shouldn't worry about them either They won't give you a discount at the gas pump for shilling for them I'm here to tell you. You could be a real sucker and join the millitary to fight their battles, almost die for the effort, and you still wouldn't get a bonus from exxon or a discount at the gas pump. These oil companies use the U.S. military to protect their interest there (which are not your interests as you've been led to believe). How would you like it if Red China came to this country of ours to mine for minerals or whatever, and interfered in our political affairs, including establishing some military bases here and stir up wars between us and Canada. You might be a little irritated to, like the Arabs are. You neocons didn't stay out of other countries' affairs like George Washington and I advised, so the chickens are now coming home to roost. Only an apprentice you are, not even a journeyman, much less a boss.

I never said anyone posts thinking it's going to have real impact. I said it is the motive behind every post to change someones opinion. Each time you hit the reply button, you are about to try and change someone's mind.. it doesn't matter how successful you are or think you will be. That doesn't change your motive.

*sigh*

OK, if a person doesn't expect their posts to have a real impact on presidential primaries, why would they avoid bashing Trump if they don't like him or think he's foolish? Your rationale was that they wouldn't try to upset his candidacy if they really think he's so silly and unelectable, but if a person doesn't think their posts will have any real impact on whether or not he's elected, why worry about that? It's a complete contradiction. Either a poster believes what they say on this message board can have a real impact on the primaries or national election, and therefore if they want Trump to be the Republican candidate they should support him or at least not try to break him down, or a poster doesn't believe what they say on this message board can have a real impact, so why not bash the man if you dislike him or find him ridiculous? You seem to want it to work both ways.

"Our interests" are the oil companies operating there for profit. They sure aren't worried about you and you shouldn't worry about them either They won't give you a discount at the gas pump for shilling for them I'm here to tell you. You could be a real sucker and join the millitary to fight their battles, almost die for the effort, and you still wouldn't get a bonus from exxon or a discount at the gas pump. These oil companies use the U.S. military to protect their interest there (which are not your interests as you've been led to believe). How would you like it if Red China came to this country of ours to mine for minerals or whatever, and interfered in our political affairs, including establishing some military bases here and stir up wars between us and Canada. You might be a little irritated to, like the Arabs are. You neocons didn't stay out of other countries' affairs like George Washington and I advised, so the chickens are now coming home to roost. Only an apprentice you are, not even a journeyman, much less a boss.

As I recall, nearly everyone in congress voted to approve the invasion of Iraq. Are you saying that nearly the entirety of congress is made up of neocons? I ask this honestly because I don't know how you are defining the term.

But no one is threatened by a Trump candidacy.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

It is so painfully obvious that Trump scares you. If you truly felt the way you claim, then you people are the most stupid boneheaded political strategists in the history of politics. Why would you be trying to destroy him BEFORE he won the nomination? Makes absolutely NO sense. Shut up-- let him WIN first.. THEN come out with all the vitriol and hate! What you are doing is messing up a good thing for your candidate... you're taking out the sure bet... the guy your candidate can beat with no problem... the buffoon... the idiot... the clown... Why?

I'll tell you why... because you are a lying liberal piece of shit who cannot be honest. Trump scares the tee-total hell out of you because you're seeing the poll numbers continue to rise and you realize this man can garner votes outside the mainstream Republican and Tea Party base. You want to take him out in the primaries if at all possible. Your method seems to be, convincing his supporters they are stupid morons for supporting him. I think it's a FAIL.
Hmmmm...it looks like the GOP and Fox are doing all the heavy lifting for the Left.

Mind you, Trump is spanking them soundly.
They've come up against someone using their own tactics against them and they don't yet have an answer.
:cuckoo::uhoh3:

Boy, you guys are really, really out of touch with reality.
You disagree that Trump is spanking Fox and the GOP?

But no one is threatened by a Trump candidacy.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

It is so painfully obvious that Trump scares you. If you truly felt the way you claim, then you people are the most stupid boneheaded political strategists in the history of politics. Why would you be trying to destroy him BEFORE he won the nomination? Makes absolutely NO sense. Shut up-- let him WIN first.. THEN come out with all the vitriol and hate! What you are doing is messing up a good thing for your candidate... you're taking out the sure bet... the guy your candidate can beat with no problem... the buffoon... the idiot... the clown... Why?

I'll tell you why... because you are a lying liberal piece of shit who cannot be honest. Trump scares the tee-total hell out of you because you're seeing the poll numbers continue to rise and you realize this man can garner votes outside the mainstream Republican and Tea Party base. You want to take him out in the primaries if at all possible. Your method seems to be, convincing his supporters they are stupid morons for supporting him. I think it's a FAIL.
Hmmmm...it looks like the GOP and Fox are doing all the heavy lifting for the Left.

Mind you, Trump is spanking them soundly.
They've come up against someone using their own tactics against them and they don't yet have an answer.
:cuckoo::uhoh3:

Boy, you guys are really, really out of touch with reality.
You disagree that Trump is spanking Fox and the GOP?
Spanking?LOL.

I think he's an irritant, that's all. He's deflecting from serious, considered discussion and going for the lowest common denominator. Unfortunately, people with the lowest common denominator brains are taking this guy seriously.

The sensible thing would be for the GOP candidates and Fox to just ignore him completely. He's an attention getter, and without the attention, he will give up. He is not a serious presidential contender: I think even he knows that despite the fact so many conservative voters seem to think he is. He is making fools out of such people.

Hey moron... If there weren't any oil companies operating for profit, how the fuck would you get around? It wouldn't be in a car using gas. How would food and supplies arrive at your favorite store? Again... not with trucks using fuel. How would plastic be made? How would homes be heated? How would airplanes fly? All of this REQUIRES oil companies operating for profit.

In addition... Every ounce of oil we get from the middle east is paid for. The oil companies are there because they signed a contract with the governments there to come in and do their thing. We have no oil companies present in any country that doesn't want us there. Oil is the only product they have to sell. If it weren't for American industrialization and our need for oil, you would be here whining your silly liberal head off about the starving Arabs who needed our benevolence.

You refuse to allow us to drill for our own oil here. Even though China is in the Gulf of Mexico pumping it out as fast as they can. Russia is side-drilling into the ANWR reserves... we can't drill there because you are concerned about the caribou. And NOW you don't want them to drill in the middle east because you believe terrorists who have lied to you and said they are mad because we are there. You're a simple-minded idiot... that's the problem here.

Hey moron... If there weren't any oil companies operating for profit, how the fuck would you get around? It wouldn't be in a car using gas. How would food and supplies arrive at your favorite store? Again... not with trucks using fuel. How would plastic be made? How would homes be heated? How would airplanes fly? All of this REQUIRES oil companies operating for profit.

In addition... Every ounce of oil we get from the middle east is paid for. The oil companies are there because they signed a contract with the governments there to come in and do their thing. We have no oil companies present in any country that doesn't want us there. Oil is the only product they have to sell. If it weren't for American industrialization and our need for oil, you would be here whining your silly liberal head off about the starving Arabs who needed our benevolence.

You refuse to allow us to drill for our own oil here. Even though China is in the Gulf of Mexico pumping it out as fast as they can. Russia is side-drilling into the ANWR reserves... we can't drill there because you are concerned about the caribou. And NOW you don't want them to drill in the middle east because you believe terrorists who have lied to you and said they are mad because we are there. You're a simple-minded idiot... that's the problem here.
There is sufficient drilling without destroying the ANWR. Offshore Drilling alone in the Gulf...

OB-LJ092_agingp_D_20101215124727.jpg

Russia is side-drilling into the ANWR reserves... we can't drill there because you are concerned about the caribou.

While I suspect that you may be right, I cant find anything on that. Got a link?

You're a simple-minded idiot... that's the problem here.

You got that one right I do know.

Old Rocks is a senile old shit-for-brains.

Russia is side-drilling into the ANWR reserves... we can't drill there because you are concerned about the caribou.

While I suspect that you may be right, I cant find anything on that. Got a link?

Sorry, I have no link, haven't even searched it online to be honest. I read this recently in a book about the Russian Arctic Strategy on oil production. It is a technology known as "horizontal drilling" and it enables Russia to tap into the huge oil reserve underneath Alaska. But it's not just Russia... In the Gulf of Mexico, where we've all but banned deep-water drilling... The Chinese lease deep water areas from Cuba and Mexico and are sucking up the oil as fast as they can do so. China also has deep water rigs in the Pacific off Mexico, and if they have the 'horizontal drilling' technology, which they probably do... then they can steal the oil off California too. We're literally being robbed blind of our natural resources and stupid liberals don't even seem to know or care what's going on.

WOW, only took me 27 minutes to get to post this! Those DOUBLE SECRET PROBATIONS are a bitch! ROTFLMFAO...Well being this will be the first and last post for today, I figure it should be a good one....Patriots, pass it around, piss ants, suck my d***!

8UqhyOa.jpg

There is sufficient drilling without destroying the ANWR. Offshore Drilling alone in the Gulf...

OB-LJ092_agingp_D_20101215124727.jpg
Fuck ANWR.

We could have paid more for the oil, like Europe did, and not have had to get involved with terrorist activities in the middle east, which is what USA has actually become. A terrorist nation, since at least the overthrow of Iran's president in the 1950's and the installation of our puppet, the shah. It would have been cheaper in the long run. Instead, it's cost trillions in wars on hundreds of thousands of innocents killed, all for corporate profits. This of course includes rebuilding countries we've terrorized and destroyed. This is where the Isis's come from.
If we have to pollute the oceans, gulfs, rivers, streams, and arctic ice packs in order to run on petroleum, then it's really time to reassess our energy needs if future generations are to survive. In the meantime, turn off the right wing clowns that got you needlessly fired up to shill for the oil companies like the fool you are, and do some reading on the CIA's overthrow of Iran's president, the bush family's involvement with Sadaam Hussein and the bin ladens.

In the meantime, turn off the right wing clowns that got you needlessly fired up to shill for the oil companies like the fool you are, and do some reading on the CIA's overthrow of Iran's president, the bush family's involvement with Sadaam Hussein and the bin ladens.

Yeah... I guess I could stuff my head full of banal anarchist rantings and nonsense like a big giant cannoli... I prefer actually using my brain cells. I'm not shilling for anything, just facing fucking reality. You seem to want to shut down the oil industry and whenever you do so.. I guess-- you'll stand there with your finger up your nose wondering why you never got that new x-box game release?

Honest to God... Liberals disconnect their brains and wire up their hearts instead. You do your critical thinking with your raw emotions and nothing else.

Again-- We are in the middle east because countries there have oil and we've worked out deals with them to pump their oil. They get paid, they are happy, we get oil, we are happy. We're not there stealing their oil while we keep them bound and gagged at gunpoint. We are not in ANY country over there where the government doesn't want us to be there.

Sorry, I have no link, haven't even searched it online to be honest. I read this recently in a book about the Russian Arctic Strategy on oil production. It is a technology known as "horizontal drilling" and it enables Russia to tap into the huge oil reserve underneath Alaska. But it's not just Russia... In the Gulf of Mexico, where we've all but banned deep-water drilling... The Chinese lease deep water areas from Cuba and Mexico and are sucking up the oil as fast as they can do so. China also has deep water rigs in the Pacific off Mexico, and if they have the 'horizontal drilling' technology, which they probably do... then they can steal the oil off California too. We're literally being robbed blind of our natural resources and stupid liberals don't even seem to know or care what's going on.

The thing is horizontal drilling is an expensive and fragile technology, as is deep sea drilling for oil which is under tremendous pressures. Also they would have to build rigs sitting outside our three mile territorial limit, normally, but with this idiot President we have, he might just be telling our officials to let them do it anyway.

Forum List

Back