Holy toledo! Clinton and Trump are in a statistical dead heat in NBC poll.

Yes, his own. Trump has no chance to win, Redfish.

You sound like all those saps in 2012 who were yelling that Romney would win in a land slide.

You sound like all those saps in 2012 who were yelling that Romney would win in a land slide.

It would help if you would learn to use the reply button so we could know what you are responding to.

We will see who is right about this. Your bullshit creates more Trump voters every day, I am sure he appreciates your help.

Poll is meaningless at this point. Neither have secured their parties nomination which means the electorate in the individual parties has yet had a chance to coalesce behind an individual candidate.

Poll is meaningless at this point. Neither have secured their parties nomination which means the electorate in the individual parties has yet had a chance to coalesce behind an individual candidate.

I agree. all polls are bullshit. they are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

THE POLLSTERS ARE PAID
THE POLLS USE 1000 OUT OF 330,000,000 PEOPLE
ITS A GAME, DONT FALL FOR IT.

Well today this all changes....
Hillary is in NY today to bow at the feet and kiss the ring of the leader of the Blacks Al Sharpton.
So I'm sure some sort of deal will be made to allow Al to announce his support and give his seal of approval.

Hillary is in NY today to bow at the feet and kiss the ring of the leader of the Blacks Al Sharpton.
So I'm sure some sort of deal will be made to allow Al to announce his support and give his seal of approval.

think she can get Sharpton to pay his back taxes? 4.5M would help the treasury.

think she can get Sharpton to pay his back taxes? 4.5M would help the treasury.

Sharpton is exempted from any and all tax liabilities.
He is high Counsel to both the President and the Mayor of NY.
His support is needed in order to keep the blacks in line.So they don't boycott big corporations.
Protesting and calling for dead cops and looting and rioting are off the table.
Sharpton will never agree to asking blacks to give up their right to riot and loot.

It would help if you would learn to use the reply button so we could know what you are responding to.

We will see who is right about this. Your bullshit creates more Trump voters every day, I am sure he appreciates your help.
You have trouble with "Trump has no chance to win, Redfish"? Really. It is very clear I was responding to your nonsense.

you can bet your bottom dollar EVERY "poll" with Hillary clobbering Trump in the general is a bunch of BULLSHIT. Paid by the GOP and DNC. Hillary will get killed- mark my words in a head to head.

Never mind this same mentality led many to believe Romney was going to beat Obama the last time and we had the dumbshittery of "un-skewing" polls. I still get a kick out of Dick "the Dick" Morris' youtube video explaining how it was going to go down Now we have a bunch who can't understand that outside of a small core Trump base infesting mostly the GOP that most people just aren't into him.
A small core? That's what you believe? Lot's of Americans are not happy with the way things are going, especially with their pocketbooks. Always remember, the economy Trumps everything else. Without a decent economy little else really matters, you can't do shit about it.

Voting establishment left or right will change nothing.

Not everybody is stupid enough to believe Donald Trump. But, since you took the plunge, show me some real data that demonstrates Trump has any real chance at all to win the presidency. I don't mean the ridiculous shit that Vigilante posts like Trump winning Wisconsin or some wingnut source that is only posting right wing bullshit to keep you coming back for more.

But, most of all don't assume because Trump has pulled the rug (pun totally intended) over your eyes that everyone else is buying, plenty are not.

Trump will easily beat clinton even with fox news backing her. Cruz would be a disaster and top out at 42% at most.

Forum List

Back