Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
CF4A0BB0-1557-4DAE-936B-1C6279CCAB5A.jpeg
lol WOW THE BALLS ON THIS GUY

• Banned
I love this guy! Silent message to his base! We have your back

View attachment 353973 lol WOW THE BALLS ON THIS GUY

Is that really a confederate flag? Isn't he from South Carolina?

Regardless, tie or not, of all the senators, there is Rand Paul, Ted Cruz from time to time, and, Tim Scott. They get what goes on with antics from MSM and others who try to influence politics. All three are smart enough to get it and pushback.

You rarely see the opposition in media debate them as they always lose.

I blame most of them god damned weak repukes for keeping their mouths shut tighter than a virgins pussy.
I swear to God I never realized how many repukes are the enemy until this. I tried to deny it and whistle past it.

Now I look at Bush 43 like the pos he is.

• Banned

Is that really a confederate flag? Isn't he from South Carolina?

Regardless, tie or not, of all the senators, there is Rand Paul, Ted Cruz from time to time, and, Tim Scott. They get what goes on with antics from MSM and others who try to influence politics. All three are smart enough to get it and pushback.

You rarely see the opposition in media debate them as they always lose.
Come on that’s a confederate flag on his fucking chest and I fucking love it because blacks fought for the Confederacy

The theme of red, white, blue and stars is "Confederate"?
On the further review I was told it is a symbol of South Carolina of the moon and a tree

To be more precise, it is a Palmetto tree and the "moon" is actually a representation of the silver emblem worn on the caps of South Carolina troops during the revolutionary war.

On the further review I was told it is a symbol of South Carolina of the moon and a tree

To be more precise, it is a Palmetto tree and the "moon" is actually a representation of the silver emblem worn on the caps of South Carolina troops during the revolutionary war.
Let me Tell ya. That’s a confederate tie and I meant to rep the Confederacy

You can call it whatever you want, I was replying to your post about the moon and the tree...

I couldn't care less about Tim Scott's wardrobe. He's a decent senator and, being a resident of South Carolina, that's all I care about. Now, if we could just get rid of Lindsay Graham...

You can call it whatever you want, I was replying to your post about the moon and the tree...

I couldn't care less about Tim Scott's wardrobe. He's a decent senator and, being a resident of South Carolina, that's all I care about. Now, if we could just get rid of Lindsay Graham...

He’s got a soft spot for the confederacy

Forum List

Back