Holy Fuck-A-Moly! I'm lucky to be posting here today

Man, pfft..LMAO!

I lost the OS that this was and about 3 other things yesterday. Due to a lot of diligence and all the people I know..I'm back!

Oh man! It's been a long 36 hours.
Do tell us the story (without swearing please) I'm a nerd for these types of incidents.

• Banned
Do tell us the story (without swearing please) I'm a nerd for these types of incidents.
My comp got wet, the trololo for USMB drive got FUBAR. It was trying to be a Windows recovery drive for some reason.

Well, thanks to doing some backing up and some secure erasing, I'm able to be here now.

For this venture I used "Acronis".

And it worked.. for this..notsomuch for the other..that's probably gone.

So..for next time, need to use 3-4 backup methods

Ghost 4 linux..Acronis again, and this other thing I found..something on Hiren's bootcd.

It's been a rough 36 hours, and I don't want to go through that again, and don't wish it upon anyone else.

• Banned
OK, Marion. :auiqs.jpg:
That's right, dipwad. You and Creepy= same/same.

I know you reported me that 1 time..

Well..don't forget this:

1asynthgrasp.gif

:rofl:

Bullshit! It was in one of your spammy-ass gae OPs and it's since I've been back, faggot. Liar.
Oh, I thought you meant to the FBI.

If I reported you in one of my threads you must have been showing your ass, being a jackass. IOW, being yourself.

Oh, I thought you meant to the FBI.

If I reported you in one of my threads you must have been showing your ass, being a jackass. IOW, being yourself.
Ho! To the FBI even! That bastion of letting terrorists take down the World Trade Center towers because they were too busy

going after Napster to actually do what's in their job description.

Go fuck yourself with an 8' Saguaro, you commie turd shitbag.

iu

He did, but homeless people were using them.
I can't roll like that. I mean, I suppose I could.

But then I think back to when I let the little Nazi dude onto this midwest library computer where a black girl was searching for MLK Jr. stuff..

and he posted a desktop-sized upside-down Hitler as a result.

Yeah, that was the last time I let him onto anything like that. It was funny, though. However inappropriate it was.

That dude may be cultsmasher. I have a theory it is. Could be wrong. :dunno:

I hate when the homeless use the library computers, they are always leaving their items in the online commerce shopping carts and ads keep popping up all over the place for camping tent sales.
:eusa_doh:

I hate when the homeless use the library computers, they are always leaving their items in the online commerce shopping carts and ads keep popping up all over the place for camping tent sales.
:eusa_doh:
Why does this bother you so, and why are you using the library computer right after them?

Do you not have your own computer?

I tell ya wut, If I didn't have my own computer, I would not have had to install 7-8 OSes in a day and a half just to get back to normal

n shit! Da fuq! Lemme know the next time you install an operating system, motherfucker!

Until then, go fuck yourself. I have installed most. Freebsd only once and a long time ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back