HOLY F**K!!! Chris Rock/Oscars just brought 3 CHILDREN out and mocked their race!!!! WTF!!!????

I also find it funny how the liberals are now the ones saying to stop being so sensitive about race. Wow.

I can't believe Bucs watched The Oscars with intent of finding something to be offended and was...offended. What a crybaby pussy.

No...I watched it to laugh at you liberal idiots. A crowd of rich Hollywood liberals seated with a black man giving them a lecture on how racist they all are? Priceless. Watching liberals get their own medicine thrown back at them is one of life's finer privileges.

But then....they walked 3 children on stage to mock their race. Lined them up I for the world to see....just to make them the butt of racist jokes regarding their race.

Didn't think they'd get that low.

But again....Rock failed the follow up. He ended saying to the crowd these Asian kids are the ones who make your phone. He should've had 3 black kids next and said "And THESE are the kids who end up stealing them."

I wasn't attending the Osacrs and nor am I a liberal idiot. I do enjoying watching you cry like a little bitch over nothing everyday, though. It must be so taxing to be so outraged day in and day out.

I also find it funny how the liberals are now the ones saying to stop being so sensitive about race. Wow.

What other roles do you have here besides whining about race and the police? You do almost nothing else. I have seen babies with colic cry less than you do.

I watched Walking Dead last night. I had no idea the Oscars were even on. Glad I didn't waste my time.

With that said, why is everybody complaining about Chris Rock? That's his type of humor. Whoever hired him got exactly what they wanted. Blame that person.

watching them all parade up there like cattle being auctioned off is just what I want to watch. a bunch of ego maniacs who job is to memorize some lines to repeat. how brilliant does one have to be for that?
Let's put it this way. You would never be able to do it.
Speak for yourself, moron.

Probably a few dozen MILLION people can do it and will never get a shot at working that scam.

Well, he said they made phones. Not nearly as bad as GOP congressmen calling Obama tar baby or his wife uppity.

Ah.

So....pre 2009 us white folks were called cowards for not wanting to talk race. We were told we needed to have "the race talk".

Now....we're told we talk too much about race.

Surprise surprise

When the left said "race talk" they meant we need to sit and allow them to lecture us on race. Not for us to...you know...talk back.

Sorry you leftist queers. You wanted us to talk race. You're getting it.

Well, he said they made phones. Not nearly as bad as GOP congressmen calling Obama tar baby or his wife uppity.

Yeah cell phones.

Asians make em.
Whites sell em.
Hispanics buy em.
Blacks steal em.

Yay the race talk!!!!

Ok....I have an ongoing Oscars thread to mock this liberal lunacy....but THIS SHIT just got disgusting and WAY over the line. They've made a mockery of class and dignity tonight...it's been truly disgusting.

But they just walked out 3 children....maybe 7 or 8 years old. 2 Asians and 1 Jewish kid. Rock made the joke that tonight's vote calculations were done by an esteemed accounting firm and "these are the representatives" as he walked these kids out...and he says their Asian and Jewish names.

The crowd sat in near stunned silence like "Did this just happen"? The poor kids stood there just looking confused and scared.

He looked at the crowd and said........

"If you don't like that joke Tweet about it on your phone....they (points at Asians) probably make your phone too"

A new fucking low. Walking CHILDREN out to mock their race. I can't believe how low liberals have gotten. You people have become the lowest filth in this country.

Chris was trying the Lenny Bruce tactic, of making racism so obscene and disgusting that it sparks next day topics all over the country....what Chris has failed to realize, nobody gives a fuck about the Oscar's, except stupid mf like you

Yeah cell phones.

Asians make em.
Whites sell em.
Hispanics buy em.
Blacks steal em.

Yay the race talk!!!!

Blacks steal em and WHITE PEOPLE BUY EM BACK....:banana:

Haha...yeah...that's right. See? You're starting to see how this race talk goes. Acknowledging some truths.

It is called comedy, dummy.

Its funny when it is meant to be funny and it brings people together in laughter. It is not funny when it is meant to divide and demean.

Nutbags have never been able to figure this out.

Its funny when it is meant to be funny and it brings people together in laughter. It is not funny when it is meant to divide and demean.

Ah.

So when Chris Rock said the movie "Rocky" was more Science Fiction than Star Wars because we know whites aren't good athletes it's funny and ok?? Cool.

I suppose the movie Finding Forrester is science fiction also since we know most black people can't read or write like an elite poet.

Oh shit...no....that must be different, that's not funny comedy.

Is this the race talk that us white folks got condemned for not wanting to have? Would yall rather us go back to never talking race like we did 10 years ago???

Ah.

So when Chris Rock said the movie "Rocky" was more Science Fiction than Star Wars because we know whites aren't good athletes it's funny and ok?? Cool.

I suppose the movie Finding Forrester is science fiction also since we know most black people can't read or write like an elite poet.

Oh shit...no....that must be different, that's not funny comedy.

Is this the race talk that us white folks got condemned for not wanting to have? Would yall rather us go back to never talking race like we did 10 years ago???

You are so sad. We know where you are coming from. Every comment you make about race will be seen as lame and racist by those of us who know where you are coming from.

You are not capable of being funny when it comes to race. All you can be is snarky and mean spirited. That is on you. Own your space.

Forum List

Back