HOLY F**K!!! Chris Rock/Oscars just brought 3 CHILDREN out and mocked their race!!!! WTF!!!????

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok....I have an ongoing Oscars thread to mock this liberal lunacy....but THIS SHIT just got disgusting and WAY over the line. They've made a mockery of class and dignity tonight...it's been truly disgusting.

But they just walked out 3 children....maybe 7 or 8 years old. 2 Asians and 1 Jewish kid. Rock made the joke that tonight's vote calculations were done by an esteemed accounting firm and "these are the representatives" as he walked these kids out...and he says their Asian and Jewish names.

The crowd sat in near stunned silence like "Did this just happen"? The poor kids stood there just looking confused and scared.

He looked at the crowd and said........

"If you don't like that joke Tweet about it on your phone....they (points at Asians) probably make your phone too"

A new fucking low. Walking CHILDREN out to mock their race. I can't believe how low liberals have gotten. You people have become the lowest filth in this country.

Ok....I have an ongoing Oscars thread to mock this liberal lunacy....but THIS SHIT just got disgusting and WAY over the line. They've made a mockery of class and dignity tonight...it's been truly disgusting.

But they just walked out 3 children....maybe 7 or 8 years old. 2 Asians and 1 Jewish kid. Rock made the joke that tonight's vote calculations were done by an esteemed accounting firm and "these are the representatives" as he walked these kids out...and he says their Asian and Jewish names.

The crowd sat in near stunned silence like "Did this just happen"? The poor kids stood there just looking confused and scared.

"If you don't like that joke Tweet about it on your phone....they (points at Asians) probably make your phone too"

A new fucking low. Walking CHILDREN out to mock their race. I can't believe how low liberals have gotten. You people have become the lowest filth in this country.
Looks like it did its job. It drove someone dangerously obsessed with race absolutely crazy.

What if he followed the "they probably made your phone too" with 3 black kids and said "and they're gonna be the ones who steal your phone"???

Using children on stage to make fun of their race on global television.

You libs have truly gotten lower than pond fish shit.

That's why I don't watch the Oscars. A bunch of hyper-egotists stroking each other and some MC that thinks he has to "push the envelope" past last year's worthless slob fest.

What if he followed the "they probably made your phone too" with 3 black kids and said "and they're gonna be the ones who steal your phone"???

Chappelle would have made that joke. I thought you were a fan? I bet Chris Rock has made plenty of similar jokes.

Geez Bucs, you're such a sensitive little girl

That's why I don't watch the Oscars. A bunch of hyper-egotists stroking each other and some MC that thinks he has to "push the envelope" past last year's worthless slob fest.

All the other shit....even him saying the crowd is lucky cops didn't murder them....whatever. I posted on it but expected it.

But to march 2 Asian kids and a Jewish kid on stage...have them stand there in front of the world awkwardly and confused....just so he can hurl stereotypical Asian and Jew jokes at them???? I'm disgusted. I truly am. I knew this show would be a liberal racist joke and complete trampling of class and respect.

But this is a new low.

Chappelle would have made that joke. I thought you were a fan? I bet Chris Rock has made plenty of similar jokes.

Chappelle would have used actors who knew it was coming and made it funny. This wasn't funny. It was a malicious and spiteful slam. And Chappelle's show was known for that...a comedy skit show. This Oscars show isn't that. This was just a classless racial mockery of CHILDREN who were marched on stage and looked so young they didn't even know what was going on. And the world watching had no clue what was coming.

Chappelle would have used actors who knew it was coming and made it funny. This wasn't funny. It was a malicious and spiteful slam. And Chappelle's show was known for that. This Oscars show isn't that.

Dude, if you think that hadn't been explained, scripted, and practiced, then you're even dumber than I thought. Those kids are probably having the time of their lives right now. While you're having a conniption.

Looks like it did its job. It drove someone dangerously obsessed with race absolutely crazy.

His jealousy is probably going to do him in

Chappelle would have used actors who knew it was coming and made it funny. This wasn't funny. It was a malicious and spiteful slam. And Chappelle's show was known for that. This Oscars show isn't that.

Dude, if you think that hadn't been explained, scripted, and practiced, then you're even dumber than I thought. Those kids are probably having the time of their lives right now. While you're having a conniption.

You see it? They looked scared. It was disgusting.

I'll eat crow if no one else is pissed. Let social media catch up.

Fake outrage from a drama queen.

You loved Chris Rock in this video.

And Chris Rock would be correct about Asian kids making phones.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAM6AAAAJDU4YTgyM2ViLTcxODEtNGUyMi05Njc1LTAyMTY1ZjMzMjhlNw.jpg

Glad I'm not watching or I would like have broken my TV

Hey...at least it wasn't just white Christians catching it. Asians and a Jew....children at that...got walked on stage in a literal racial joke - firing line.

You see it? They looked scared. It was disgusting.

I'll eat crow if no one else is pissed. Let social media catch up.
Chris Rock needs to spend a month on an Alabama road gang and then he'd have something to bitch about.

They were all Asian.

They were all Asian.

You sure? Thought the last kid had a Jewish name.

Forum List

Back