Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're an outright liar. And demonstrably so. HERE is the statement you actually did make, which still sits right above on this very page.

ROLL TAPE.

Howdja like your face rubbed in your obfuscation attempt, with your own post? Read much?

And you're afraid to defend the position.

Another point you lose.

I've never had a "The Club" but I actually did have a Duster. '72 I think it was. Back in the Reagan daze. One day a klown in a Cadillac rear-ended me. Then he gets out of his car and says, "well I'm alright". Apparently another narcissist. Friend of yours?

"I'm denying that any such contention has been established."

Now, watch me rub your face in your attempted obfuscation:

The statement I made is that the Democrat Party is and has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

The were on the side of slavery leading to the Civil War, they originated Jim Crow and segregation wherever they were in charge, and one of the most popular Democrats to this day is Bill Clinton.
He has always been on the side of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

And you're afraid to take a position on it.

Another point for me.
Of course we take a position- the obvious, unbrainwashed one. Southern Conservatives are now in the New BS GOP of Raygun DUHHH...

...the Democrat Party is and has always been the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship, and Bill Clinton is the personification of same.
Look up brainwashed, drone.

No need, you represent it perfectly.
Brainwashed means made FOS, ie lies. Like Trump has achieved a lot, is fulfilling his promises, cutting taxes on the rich helps everyone, Obama had control for 2 years and caused inequality, Dems caused the 2008 meltdown, Dems are racist because 1860, see sig for more and what you aren't told. Stupid talking points and insults don't cut it.

Heck, just about everything on Fox/Rush Inc is BS...How bout Trump last year or 2 weeks ago saying the whole Russian thing is a Dem hoax, and now it's true and Obama was colluding and did nothing. All tota bs- and no problem for the New BS GOP and the dupes...How bout how the GOP health Plan? You name it, anything they say is crap- As always it's huge service cuts for the nonrich, huge tax cuts for the richest. All fine with the chumps...

The statement I made is that the Democrat Party is and has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

The were on the side of slavery leading to the Civil War, they originated Jim Crow and segregation wherever they were in charge, and one of the most popular Democrats to this day is Bill Clinton.
He has always been on the side of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Another point for me.
Of course we take a position- the obvious, unbrainwashed one. Southern Conservatives are now in the New BS GOP of Raygun DUHHH...

...the Democrat Party is and has always been the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship, and Bill Clinton is the personification of same.

Brainwashed means made FOS, ie lies. Like Trump has achieved a lot, is fulfilling his promises, cutting taxes on the rich helps everyone, Obama had control for 2 years and caused inequality, Dems caused the 2008 meltdown, Dems are racist because 1860, see sig for more and what you aren't told. Stupid talking points and insults don't cut it.

Exactly, YOU EPITOMIZE ALL OF THAT.

Such as what lies that I tell, Pubtroll?

Now you're an outright liar. And demonstrably so. HERE is the statement you actually did make, which still sits right above on this very page.

ROLL TAPE.

Howdja like your face rubbed in your obfuscation attempt, with your own post? Read much?

And you're afraid to defend the position.

Another point you lose.

I've never had a "The Club" but I actually did have a Duster. '72 I think it was. Back in the Reagan daze. One day a klown in a Cadillac rear-ended me. Then he gets out of his car and says, "well I'm alright". Apparently another narcissist. Friend of yours?

Another point for me.

Look up 'fact,' dunce.
Who gives a shit, PC?

As you are so fond of saying, read your sig.

As you are so fond of saying, read your sig.
Name one

Another point for me.

Look up 'fact,' dunce.
Who gives a shit, PC?

Astounding how you actually admit that you care not about freedom and liberty.

The good news is that it doesn't lower my opinion of you.

Let's review what your vulgarity refers to:
1. Democrats demanded slavery and segregation. To fight them, Republicans formed their party to fight those iniquities.

2. Violence has always been the default of the Democrats, so they formed the KKK.

3. These three were murdered by KKK Democrats.

murder_fbiposter_700.jpg__700x617_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

4. The imbecile, Coyote, claimed it was Republicans who killed them...post #1872

5. The judge appointed by Democrat JFK gave them light sentences.
He was, of course, a Democrat, and KKK sympathizer.

6. Even the Washington Post had to grudgingly admit this: "Although there is some historical link between Democrats and the KKK, ...."

7. Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill that the Republicans brought to Congress.

8. The Democrat Party has always been, and is to this day, the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.
Arguably one of the most popular Democrats, Bill Clinton, has always been a racist.

250px-African_American_and_white_Mississippi_Freedom_Democratic_Party_supporters_demonstrating_05237v.jpg

Protest outside the 1964 Democratic National Convention; some hold signs with portraits of slain civil rights workers, 24 August 1964
Murders of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner - Wikipedia

Look up 'fact,' dunce.
Who gives a shit, PC?

1. Democrats demanded slavery and segregation. To fight them, Republicans formed their party to fight those iniquities.

2. Violence has always been the default of the Democrats, so they formed the KKK.

4. The imbecile, Coyote, claimed it was Republicans who killed them...post #1872

6. Even the Washington Post had to grudgingly admit this: "Although there is some historical link between Democrats and the KKK, ...."

7. Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill that the Republicans brought to Congress.

8. The Democrat Party has always been, and is to this day, the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.
Arguably one of the most popular Democrats, Bill Clinton, has always been a racist.

250px-African_American_and_white_Mississippi_Freedom_Democratic_Party_supporters_demonstrating_05237v.jpg

Protest outside the 1964 Democratic National Convention; some hold signs with portraits of slain civil rights workers, 24 August 1964
you are one ignorant little gook aren't you

Look up 'fact,' dunce.
Who gives a shit, PC?

1 - wrong. Already refuted (by me)
2 - wrong again, refuted again (by me again)
3 - unsubstantiated ipse dixit, challenged (by me) and in response abandoned (by you)
4 - wrong yet again, refuted by your own reference which says no such thing.
5 - again, unsubstantiated, challenged and abandoned (by you)
6 - meaning---?
7 :dunno: - some did. There is no "The". "The" would be "all".
8 - wrong again, taken to the woodshed (by me) -- once again, slavery, even limited to the transatlantic African version, operated here for three hundred years before this political party ever existed. Again, slavery is a social institution, not a political device. That's WHY it could exist before politics did.

(non-numbered "arguably") --- challenged to make the argument repeatedly, you ran away every time. Apparently it's not that arguable after all.

What is this, five times now? six? that you posted the same bullshit after its clock has been cleaned?

Look up 'fact,' dunce.
Who gives a shit, PC?

3 - unsubstantiated ipse dixit, challenged (by me) and in response abandoned (by you)
6 - meaning---?
8 - wrong again, taken to the woodshed (by me) -- once again, slavery, even limited to the transatlantic African version, operated here for three hundred years before this political party ever existed. Again, slavery is a social institution, not a political device. That's WHY it could exist before politics did.

(non-numbered "arguably") --- challenged to make the argument repeatedly, you ran away every time. Apparently it's not that arguable after all.

What is this, five times now? six? that you posted the same bullshit after its clock has been cleaned?

None of it is wrong in any way.

Get lost.

The cited Post 1872, in its entirety:

Actually you must be a youngster. You don't remember the "days of rage"? Weather Underground"? Sybionese Liberation Army? Leftists have been trying to empower Democrats and overthrow civil society for decades now.
This is nothing new. What is new, and follow me carefully, is media control. The media was first in the hands of Americans and we watched them bomb and burn their way across America. Then they seized control of the media and it seemed to get quiet.
Today we have alternatives to the media so they are exposed again.
And that is the only reason you see it as an uptick. But it is actually what they have been doing all along.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I was a child at the time and we lived overseas. But I talked with people who remember it at the time and it's nothing like now where the goal isn't to change but to dismantle.

Speaking of overthrowing civil society I am surprised you forget about the efforts from the right...Mississippi burning, blowing up churches, adults attacking children trying to go to school, turning police dogs on civilians

Mississippi burning was from the right? Those scumbag democrats were on the RIGHT?

Lie much?

For today's lesson, a trip down Democrat Memory Lane...an anniversary of sorts:

Murder in Mississippi | American Experience - WGBH | PBS

Democrat handiwork.

Right wing handiwork. Time to own it.

The word "Republicans" appears where?

DUMBASS.

I've already put you in your place....why are you back?

If you can't live without me...why are you still alive?

Look up 'fact,' dunce.
Who gives a shit, PC?

6 - meaning---?

Get lost.

Ah, Pogo's famous "I'm right because I say so" argument.

Isn't it delightful.

Look up 'fact,' dunce.
Who gives a shit, PC?

6 - meaning---?

Get lost.

Isn't it delightful.

He should use his picture in his avi....

images

Look up 'fact,' dunce.
Who gives a shit, PC?

6 - meaning---?

Get lost.

Isn't it delightful.

Actually every one of those refers to posts already laid down in this thread. Some of them twice, some several times.

My challenges therein have never been met. Period.

Who gives a shit, PC?

6 - meaning---?

Get lost.

Isn't it delightful.

Actually every one of those refers to posts already laid down in this thread. Some of them twice, some several times.

You're a really slow learner, huh?

Might be a function of age.....try some B12

But....take notes this time.

Let's see if I can make you burble some vulgarity, old timer....

Every one, true, accurate and correct.

6 - meaning---?

Get lost.

Isn't it delightful.

You're a really slow learner, huh?

Might be a function of age.....try some B12

But....take notes this time.

Let's see if I can make you burble some vulgarity, old timer....

Every one, true, accurate and correct.

Every one already refuted. And all you did was repost the same shit again expecting different results.

---- which makes this not-at-all-different result easy...

6 - meaning---?

We can trade these off all night. Doesn't make the bullshit go away. Nor does burying your head deep in the proverbial sand going :lalala: every time it's exposed.

You lose.

Well, it's an asinine question. The Philippines is predominantly Catholic. Its current president is a terrorist.

Please share with us what countries around the world have suffered fatal terrorist attacks perpetrated by Philippine citizens.

So, are you a white male? I bet you won't answer.

Yes, I am proud to be a white male, a second generation American. Why would I not answer? Are you a proving you are a racist?

"Pround" huh? So this is something you "accomplished"?
Reeeally --- they gave you these choices of race, gender, ancestry and nationality in the womb, and that's what you chose huh?

Dammit, I didn't even get that menu. :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back