Holy Cow! Quinn Pulls Ahead In Illinois!

Yeah, I've been noticing that Rauner's lead has been evaporating. I wonder what he's done to screw up what was almost a sure thing for him.

I'm flabbergasted.

Quinn doesn't really deserve re-election. He's been a awful governor by any objective standard.

But Bruce Rauner comes off as a rich guy who thinks he can buy the governorship.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - Illinois Governor - Rauner vs. Quinn

I think i'm writing in "Jack Ryan" again.

You'd be getting about $100 a word if you were doing that (rest in peace Tom, we miss you). Anyway, look at the polling result if you toss out the second biggest marxist rag in America -The Chicago Tribune. Rauner has a significant lead if only the other four polls are counted.

We're going RAUNER! RAUNER! RAUNER!

(where you always get a free onion)

Liberals in this state will crawl on crutches to get to the polls and re-elect that sad sack mother scratcher Quinn. We are so fucked. No, we're already beyond fucked.

You'd be getting about $100 a word if you were doing that (rest in peace Tom, we miss you). Anyway, look at the polling result if you toss out the second biggest marxist rag in America -The Chicago Tribune. Rauner has a significant lead if only the other four polls are counted.

Check out the link, dude. Rasmussen has Quinn with a lead.

Fucking Rasmussen. And when Ratmuffin has a Democrat with a lead, it's probably much, much worse for the Republican. (I remember when Ratmuffin tried to claim Romney had a lead all the way up until the week before the election.)

And the Chicago Tribune "Marxist". No, seriously. YOu said that out loud and really meant it.

Yeah, I've been noticing that Rauner's lead has been evaporating. I wonder what he's done to screw up what was almost a sure thing for him.

I think the problem Rauner is that the GOP establishment doesn't like how he muscled his way to the nomination and they aren't working hard for him.
I get that feeling too. But who else stepped up to the plate? Fellow Republicans in this state are too busy trying to hang on to their seats. Yes, they are that stick stupid.

Check out the link, dude. Rasmussen has Quinn with a lead.

Check out the spread between the two most dissenting polls. 15%! That's ridiculous. And what are politically-oriented polls these days? Do you really think you can get unbiased results from the Chicago Tribune, the NY Times, or CBS? Somebody has to pay for polls as well, and that somebody usually wants to see specific results or they won't be using an "independent" poll services again. I'll take any bookie's odds over any polling agency in the country. At least you'll get unbiased results there.

I'm flabbergasted.

Quinn doesn't really deserve re-election. He's been a awful governor by any objective standard.

But Bruce Rauner comes off as a rich guy who thinks he can buy the governorship.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - Illinois Governor - Rauner vs. Quinn

I think i'm writing in "Jack Ryan" again.

You have to look at the overall trend and it's definitely favoring Quinn at the moment.

This race is probably just as close as the Florida governor race now

Forum List

Back