HOLY BIBLE Batman

oh and INRI means king of the jews....

INRI is an acronym of the Latin phrase IESVS·NAZARENVS·REX·IVDÆORVM (Jesus Nazarenus, rex Judæorum), which translates to English as: "Jesus Nazarene, King of the Jews".

in latin

Last edited:
Actually, I don't think they believed it. If they did, I don't imagine they would have systematically looted the tombs down through the ages.

thats an awfully ignorant statement. You think this nation full of christians dont have Churchs robbed for their soundsystems? Does that mean that American christians dont believe in jesus because a certain element of that society desecrates a holy place?

check.

thats an awfully ignorant statement. You think this nation full of christians dont have Churchs robbed for their soundsystems? Does that mean that American christians dont believe in jesus because a certain element of that society desecrates a holy place?

check.

It's not an ignorant statement at all. God no longer smiteth people dead for commiting sin. Those who don't believe go to Hell after death.

But my understanding of Egyptian beliefs is that retribution came swift and painfully, immediately, upon those who committed sacrilege.

It's not an ignorant statement at all. God no longer smiteth people dead for commiting sin. Those who don't believe go to Hell after death.

But my understanding of Egyptian beliefs is that retribution came swift and painfully, immediately, upon those who committed sacrilege.

No one goes to heaven or hell when they die. READ the Bible. When you die your dead. Judgement does not occur until AFTER Jesus returns and defeats Satan and his forces. Until then you are "asleep" in the grave.

No one goes to heaven or hell when they die. READ the Bible. When you die your dead. Judgement does not occur until AFTER Jesus returns and defeats Satan and his forces. Until then you are "asleep" in the grave.

Read this passages from the Bible.

Ecclesiastes 9:5

Psalms 115:17 and 146:3 and 4

John 11:11-14

and

Acts 7:60.

2 Corinthians 5:8

Rev 19:14...(the armies of heaven are with Jesus when he returns to Earth.)

Also, the story of Lazarus and the rich man which Jesus told indicates consciousness immediately after death (before the final Judgment Day.)

Jesus said to the man on the cross next to his, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43)

That's the one that clinches it for me.

And, in a Crusade christian world the same could be said for those blasphemers too. So what. The pharoahs didn't smite anyone with godly powers just like your god doesn't. You stated that GRAVE ROBBERS indicates to you that THEY did not believe in the pharoah was god mythology and Im asking YOU why criminals who rob churchs doesn't qualify for the same invalidation.

THAT heaen when they die tangent is just a conflict in DOGMA.

I want to know why Baba doesn't think that egyptians didn't really believe that their kings were gods outside of a silly graverobber arguement.

Also, the story of Lazarus and the rich man which Jesus told indicates consciousness immediately after death (before the final Judgment Day.)

Jesus said to the man on the cross next to his, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43)

Luke 23:43 says.... And he said to him: "truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise."

Further read John 5:28 and 29

and

Acts 24:15

Your comma is in the wrong place.

Corinthians 5:8 is no Conflict. Read 9 and 10 that follow it.

As for the Armies of Heaven that would be Angels. No man has ascended to Heaven save Jesus.

Then he lied to the guy on the cross?

I don't think so.

Read it with the comma in the right place. He did not lie. He provided him with his Judgement when the dead will be called forth.

He made no promise he would go to heaven that day. He simply told him he was going to be there. When read with ALL the other scriptures on the matter it is clear he meant when Judgement came the man would get into Paradise. Further Paradise is not just Heaven, it will be Earth also after the judgement.

Only 144,000 will go to heaven, the rest will live on earth with Jesus as their King and the 144,000 helping Jesus as lesser kings and such.

"I tell you the truth today."

I don't believe that's where the comma belongs, and I don't believe Jesus would need to quantify his truth telling with a date. Jesus cannot tell a lie, therefore there would be no reason for him to say "I tell the truth today" as if he doesn't tell the truth on other days.

"I tell you the truth today."

I don't believe that's where the comma belongs, and I don't believe Jesus would need to quantify his truth telling with a date. Jesus cannot tell a lie, therefore there would be no reason for him to say "I tell the truth today" as if he doesn't tell the truth on other days.

It is the proper place for the comma. Or are you claiming my Bible is wrong.

Check the King James Version, you will find the comma where I have stated. I am currently using a New World Translation which, as the King James, was rendered from the Original Languages. Not sure at the moment where my King James is.

Jesus did not promise what YOU think he did. The Bible is clear, no one will be sent to heaven until Judgement day. He simply told this person what that Judgement would be in his case.

Do you in fact have a Bible at hand or are you citing from memory?

:rofl:

Bible comma placement controversy! Just like in the establishment clause. How fitting! :rofl:

No, we all have online access to see EXACTLY where the comma is in all of the Constitution.

The problem with the Bible is that some charlatans have created bibles in the modern age that are NOT rendered from the original language and are NOT in fact Bibles at all. As was foretold by the Bible.

There is one that changed all the pronouns to she for example. Another that changed text to be more gender neutral

The King James is considered a proper rendition of the Bible from the original language, the only error in it is that where the original text says Jehovah the King James has God instead. With I believe only 2 spots listing the proper name of God. Back when it was written it was considered improper to use the name of the Lord through out the Bible. Acceptable since a lot of the Bible does in fact not say Jehovah but rather just God.

It bothers me that modern Christians don't question things like this. They put their faith in what other men centuries ago have told them to. Men who had never even met Jesus. It's not their fault for believing what they do but I do wish they would be a little more curious. All in all though, they aren't hurting anyone, nowadays.

I can see how you derived this conclusion because in many Christian sub denominations this is exactly what happened. However, let's not jump the gun and go as far as to say that all Christians are like this today. The Catholic faith puts their faith in what one man centuries ago told us to do. That man being Jesus Christ. Read the Gospel of Matthew, it totally explains it all. Henceforth, we have maintained a unified religion with one goal and haven't changed in nearly 2000 years.

Forum List

Back