Holocaust survivers mock AOC

Hitler was a sexually dysfunctional drug addict.

I hope you realize. That's who you "honor".
Don't believe everything you read. The victors write the history.

I will now employ Holocaust Denial on you.

I can't read what you just typed because you typed it in Zulu because I'm convinced you're African.

Capri is an uneducated vacuum that just sucks in lies and errors. I can't believe people are not smart enough to realize the Holocaust did happen and these people who deny it are just pawns for stupidity.

Somehow, Conservatives think all concentration camps have to be Nazi Concentration Camps to qualify

Let’s just call them Republican Concentration Camps to be clear
They are illegal alien USA rapist concentration camps. Every resident should be sent home

Yet you have no proof they are rapists other that Trump declaring that most of them are

Somehow, Conservatives think all concentration camps have to be Nazi Concentration Camps to qualify

They are illegal alien USA rapist concentration camps. Every resident should be sent home

Yet you have no proof they are rapists other that Trump declaring that most of them are

When did he say "most of them are rapists"?
They are ALL raping the great American system

They are all raping the American system
Got that little boy

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died?
The majority died late in the war from disease and starvation. Allied bombing made it near impossible to get food and medicine to the camps.
They starved them when they first opened the camps in 1940.
I read about their meager diet.
It helps to read up on the subject before entering the debate, so you can call bullshit. Whenever some lib tries floating a lie I can slap it down.
Yes, I agree on the value of reading up on a subject. I've read a lot about the camps. It was that reading that led to the conclusion that there were no death camps. It was very hard to accept that, as it contradicted what I'd been taught since childhood and what's in generally accepted history texts. The weight of the evidence that so much of what we've been told is fabricated propaganda was overwhelming.

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died?
The majority died late in the war from disease and starvation. Allied bombing made it near impossible to get food and medicine to the camps.
Were the camps residents well fed before b17s began raids
The prisoners were cared for properly. One might say exceptionally well when one learns of the facilities available to them. They were prisoners and they were forced to work (though they were paid in scrip). Conditions deteriorated once Churchill initiated civilian bombing raids. Towards the end, typhus, et al were rampant and many, many thousands of prisoners died.

One quick question, if you don't mind.

What, precisely, were you reading to come to this conclusion?
I can't give a precise answer, as in one book or anything. There's a wealth of information available. I'll be happy to send you links if you're sincerely interested and have an open mind about this. Please send me a private message here if you are.

Holocaust survivors respond to AOC's 'concentration camp' comments in new video

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...

We know this already but she is a blooming idiot who is now forced to backtrack furiously. It's not working too well for her as we see here....she's claiming she didn't mean NAZI concentration camps but of course she did.
Maybe she meant the American concentration camps for Japanese-, Italian-, and German-Americans, or the American camp for Germans after the war.
Nah, you're right, she's just a blooming idiot.

No, I have no sort of open mind about Holocaust denial and making excuses for the Nazis as warm, fluffy puppies. What I'm interested in is not accepting assertions of "fact" without substantiation from people who are talking like lobotomized zombies.

You are dismissed.

Can you provide the quote and link to where Trump said that most Mexicans are rapist?

Yes, I agree on the value of reading up on a subject. I've read a lot about the camps. It was that reading that led to the conclusion that there were no death camps. It was very hard to accept that, as it contradicted what I'd been taught since childhood and what's in generally accepted history texts. The weight of the evidence that so much of what we've been told is fabricated propaganda was overwhelming.

The prisoners were cared for properly. One might say exceptionally well when one learns of the facilities available to them. They were prisoners and they were forced to work (though they were paid in scrip). Conditions deteriorated once Churchill initiated civilian bombing raids. Towards the end, typhus, et al were rampant and many, many thousands of prisoners died.

I can't give a precise answer, as in one book or anything. There's a wealth of information available. I'll be happy to send you links if you're sincerely interested and have an open mind about this. Please send me a private message here if you are.

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...

We know this already but she is a blooming idiot who is now forced to backtrack furiously. It's not working too well for her as we see here....she's claiming she didn't mean NAZI concentration camps but of course she did.
Maybe she meant the American concentration camps for Japanese-, Italian-, and German-Americans, or the American camp for Germans after the war.
Italian Americans were not in camps during ww2, my father in law 100 percent Italian was a seargent in the army that saw action on Leyte in the phillipines.

The blooming idiot is you
Italian Internment WWII
A SECRET HISTORY / The harassment of Italians during World War II has particular relevance today and serves as a warning of what could happen
During World War II, the U.S. Saw Italian-Americans as a Threat to Homeland Security | History | Smithsonian
Internment of Italian Americans - Wikipedia

"Italian-Americans" was really not the best term to use. Non-citizens from Italy in the US would have been more precise.

Hitler was a sexually dysfunctional drug addict.

I hope you realize. That's who you "honor".

And those were his GOOD points.

the left had no proof kavanaugh raped anyone other than 1 person saying it happened and every witness was saying "um...no".

seems the left once again sets the standard then bitches when it hits them.

now - link us up as to where trump said this. come on - back up what you say.

or do what you always do - drop a line of snark and run away.

the left had no proof kavanaugh raped anyone other than 1 person saying it happened and every witness was saying "um...no".

seems the left once again sets the standard then bitches when it hits them.

now - link us up as to where trump said this. come on - back up what you say.

or do what you always do - drop a line of snark and run away.
The witness was at the shrink for schizophrenia treatment

They starved them when they first opened the camps in 1940.
I read about their meager diet.
It helps to read up on the subject before entering the debate, so you can call bullshit. Whenever some lib tries floating a lie I can slap it down.

Were the camps residents well fed before b17s began raids

No, I have no sort of open mind about Holocaust denial and making excuses for the Nazis as warm, fluffy puppies. What I'm interested in is not accepting assertions of "fact" without substantiation from people who are talking like lobotomized zombies.

You are dismissed.
So you are a holocaust denier.

You are dismissed

Can you provide the quote and link to where Trump said that most Mexicans are rapist?
All illegal aliens are rapist of our great system

None of the people in Nazi Germany could walk out of concentration camps
Of course not. I said they were prisoners in concentration camps. They weren't in "death camps."

I will now employ Holocaust Denial on you
how quaint, a denier
"Denial" implies claiming something to be false when one knows it to be true. No one is a "Holocaust Denier;" "Holocaust Exposer" would be more accurate.

I can't read what you just typed because you typed it in Zulu because I'm convinced you're African.
See? If you could overcome the lies that were ingrained in you, we could be friendly. It's very difficult; I know because it was for me.

So you know for a fact that none of the Japanese sent into the camps would have been loyal to Japan
How do you know this?
No, I never said that. That post was a comment about AOC, not the camps themselves.

To be really clear, the only concentration camps in US history have been run by the democrats.
Eisenhower ran as a Republican.

Capri is an uneducated vacuum that just sucks in lies and errors. I can't believe people are not smart enough to realize the Holocaust did happen and these people who deny it are just pawns for stupidity.
Capri was uneducated. Then she was educated in the truth. It's hard to believe that, with all the information that's come out now, people still believe all the lies and exaggerations that have been told about the "Holocaust" and don't realize they're pawns of the jews and the NWO.
But it's understandable. It's hard to overcome things that were put into our heads all our lives. It was very difficult for me and I fought it for a long time.

Last edited:

Hyperbole.

Hyperbole.
Ok kid, which illegal aliens are not raping our system

Capri was uneducated. Then she was educated in the truth. It's hard to believe that, with all the information that's come out now, people still believe all the lies and exaggerations that have been told about the "Holocaust" and don't realize they're pawns of the jews and the NWO.
But it's understandable. It's hard to overcome things that were put into our heads all our lives. It was very difficult for me and I fought it for a long time.[/QUOTE]

I believe you believe it is the truth however, those that lived it tell another story and I'd believe their eyewitness accounts over your uneducated blather any day. Hitler was an evil person, no two ways about it, he tried to install blonde blue eyed people as a superior race. Having millions put to death for his ego was absolute evil.

Hyperbole.

Your misuse of terminology is offensive. Stop trolling.

I believe you believe it is the truth however, those that lived it tell another story and I'd believe their eyewitness accounts over your uneducated blather any day.
Eyewitness accounts are part of the reason why I no longer believe the accepted Holocaust narrative.

Hitler was an evil person, no two ways about it,
Victors' propaganda.

he tried to install blonde blue eyed people as a superior race.
That's completely false. You believe the same untruths I used to believe.

Having millions put to death for his ego was absolute evil.
It just didn't happen. I know it's hard to accept but it didn't.

Hyperbole.

Your misuse of terminology is offensive. Stop trolling.
So you can not answer as to which illegal alien is not raping the American system, because they all are.

Bye the way dork, it's a school day and you haven't taught squatt

Forum List

Back