Holocaust History

Jewish communities from South America to Europe are canceling plans to commemorate the 85th anniversary of Nazi Germany’s Kristallnacht pogrom Thursday night due to surging antisemitism following the Hamas massacres of October 7, The Times of Israel has learned.

That day, Hamas terrorists infiltrated southern Israel by land, air and sea in a shock assault and killed some 1,400 people, mostly civilians, amid acts of horrible cruelty. Over 240 people are now in captivity in Gaza, including dozens of children. In the wake of the invasion, Israel declared war and vowed to destroy Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, where mounting casualties from the Israeli offensive have shifted public attention away from the October 7 massacres.

Thousands of synagogues had planned to participate in an annual Israel-based Kristallnacht initiative called “Light from the Synagogue,” with congregations and Jewish organizations invited to keep their lights on all night to mark the German pogrom in which 99 Jews were murdered and 30,000 men sent to concentration camps.

(full article online)

ushmm-kristallnacht-map.jpg

kristallnacht-1939_2023-playbutton
WATCH VIDEO
Today marks the 85th anniversary of Kristallnacht - The Night of Broken Glass, where the majority of synagogues in Germany were torched and destroyed by Nazi violence marking the beginning of the end of European Jewry.

Today, also marks the 34th day after Hamas’ invasion of Israel and the mass murder, maiming, rape, kidnapping, and hostage taking which left 1,400 Israelis dead, thousands wounded, and entire communities devastated.
The October 7th Hamas' massacre marked the single largest killing of Jews since the defeat of Nazi Germany. And unlike the Nazis who tried to erase their genocidal crimes, Hamas gleefully broadcast the carnage for the entire world to see.

While shocking, Palestinian backers of Hamas, on campuses, on social media, and on our nation’s streets embraced Hamas’ narrative and unspeakable atrocities. Anti-Semitic hate crimes, already on the rise, surged dramatically around the globe.

In response to this unprecedented crisis, the Simon Wiesenthal Center is initiating the adoption of a multi-point plan that is focused on keeping Jews safe.
At a press conference today at the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles, senior officials of the Simon Wiesenthal Center and survivors of the Nazi Holocaust will stand in solidarity to launch specific measures through this plan to protect the Jewish people.

In November 1944, the Red Cross asserted there was no evidence of “installations for exterminating civilian prisoners” in Auschwitz.

Polish resistance intelligence, gathered by Jan Karski, confirmed the Holocaust was taking place, and Witold Pilecki who infiltrated Auschwitz itself, confirmed this was an extermination camp.

The Polish government-in-exile sent an official note in 1942 to the Foreign Ministers of 26 countries that had signed the United Nations Declaration, informing them of the Holocaust.

"The Mass Extermination of Jews in German Occupied Poland", was the first official report on the Holocaust to inform the Western public about the Holocaust.

Count Raczyński wrote in it that one-third of the three million Polish Jews had already been killed  – actually, an underestimate.

Though the document contained extensive information on the persecution and murder of Jews in Poland, its effect was limited because many people outside German-occupied Europe found it difficult to believe the Germans were systematically exterminating Jews.

In November 1944, the Red Cross asserted there was no evidence of “installations for exterminating civilian prisoners” in Auschwitz.

Polish resistance intelligence, gathered by Jan Karski, confirmed the Holocaust was taking place, and Witold Pilecki who infiltrated Auschwitz itself, confirmed this was an extermination camp.

The Polish government-in-exile sent an official note in 1942 to the Foreign Ministers of 26 countries that had signed the United Nations Declaration, informing them of the Holocaust.

"The Mass Extermination of Jews in German Occupied Poland", was the first official report on the Holocaust to inform the Western public about the Holocaust.

Count Raczyński wrote in it that one-third of the three million Polish Jews had already been killed  – actually, an underestimate.

Though the document contained extensive information on the persecution and murder of Jews in Poland, its effect was limited because many people outside German-occupied Europe found it difficult to believe the Germans were systematically exterminating Jews.

Re:
people outside German-occupied Europe found it difficult to believe the Germans were systematically exterminating Jews.

That's because there is absolutely no evidence that there was a genocidal German agenda either from the Red Cross in 1946,(1) the Wannsee Meeting,(2) intercepted German radio transmissions(3) or any written orders from Hitler (4).
Polish "resistance" propaganda was later proven to be baseless.

The fraudulent Holocaust Industry(5), (6) has been perpetuating the lie about a "systematic extermination" to extort money from Germany, the US, France, other countries and countless other individuals and entities around the world for 78 years.

Please stop your bigoted anti German slander.

(1). "International Red Cross Report Confirms the Holocaust of Six Million Jews is a Hoax"

EXCERPT “In dealing with this comprehensive, three-volume Report, it is important to stress that the delegates of the International Red Cross found no evidence whatsoever of ‘gas chambers’.

The original 1946 edition did not even talk of ‘extermination’ or ‘death camps’ but after the emotional impact of the Nuremberg trials the Red Cross felt compelled to introduce into the expanded 1948 Report several, very cursory references to ‘death camps’ (Vol. 1 p. 641) and ‘extermination camps’ (Vol. I p. 645).

However, no means of ‘extermination’ is indicated.

In all its 1,600 pages the three-volume Report does not even mention such a thing as a
‘gas chamber’.

It acknowledges that Jews, like many other wartime nationalities, suffered rigours and privations, but’ its complete silence on the subject of ’gassings’ is ample refutation of the ‘Holocaust’ legend.”CONTINUED

(2). "The Wannsee Conference: Another Lie Crushed"

EXCERPT "The actual minutes of the Wannsee Conference can be read in their entirety—in the original German here,

In reality, the Wannsee meeting and its minutes do not contain a master plan to kill Jews;

– Nowhere in the meeting’s minutes is genocide discussed, planned, proposed, or even suggested;

– The Wannsee meeting never discussed gas chambers, shootings, or any of the fantasies propagated by the exterminationists;

That the Wannsee Conference never discussed killing Jews in any way, has actually been confirmed in public by Yehuda Bauer, professor of Holocaust Studies at the Avraham Harman Institute of Contemporary Jewry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem."CONTINUED

(3). "The Enemy Is Listening!"
https://www.inconvenienthistory.com/8/1/4028

EXCERPT "Oddly, only a very few Holocaust historians were interested in the information on the concentration camps. The reason for this astonishing lack of interest is presumably due to the following remark by author Hinsley:

The messages from Auschwitz, the largest camp, with 20,000 inmates,[4] mention disease as the chief cause of death, but also include references to executions by hanging and shooting. The decoded messages contain no references to gassings." CONTINUED

(4). “To the present day a written order by Hitler regarding the destruction of the European Jewish community has not been found, and, in all probability, this order was never given.”

- Walter Laqueur, Was niemand wissen wollte: Die Unterdruckung der Nachrichten uber Hitlers Endlösung (What Nobody Wanted to Know: The Suppression of News About Hitler’s “Final Solution”), (Berlin-Vienna, 1981), p.190

(5). "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

(6). "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED

Last edited:
kristallnacht-1939_2023-playbutton
WATCH VIDEO
Today marks the 85th anniversary of Kristallnacht - The Night of Broken Glass, where the majority of synagogues in Germany were torched and destroyed by Nazi violence marking the beginning of the end of European Jewry.

Today, also marks the 34th day after Hamas’ invasion of Israel and the mass murder, maiming, rape, kidnapping, and hostage taking which left 1,400 Israelis dead, thousands wounded, and entire communities devastated.
The October 7th Hamas' massacre marked the single largest killing of Jews since the defeat of Nazi Germany. And unlike the Nazis who tried to erase their genocidal crimes, Hamas gleefully broadcast the carnage for the entire world to see.

While shocking, Palestinian backers of Hamas, on campuses, on social media, and on our nation’s streets embraced Hamas’ narrative and unspeakable atrocities. Anti-Semitic hate crimes, already on the rise, surged dramatically around the globe.

In response to this unprecedented crisis, the Simon Wiesenthal Center is initiating the adoption of a multi-point plan that is focused on keeping Jews safe.
At a press conference today at the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles, senior officials of the Simon Wiesenthal Center and survivors of the Nazi Holocaust will stand in solidarity to launch specific measures through this plan to protect the Jewish people.
Stop weaponizing antisemitism, the majority of people will not attack jews for what Israel is doing in Gaza and the West bank.

Today in Jewish History

Satmar Rebbe Rescued (1944)
The Satmar Rebbe, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum (1887-1979), was rescued from the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, along with 1,368 other Jews, through the efforts of Rudulf Kastner, head of the Zionist rescue operation in Hungary (an earlier transport of 1,686 Jews had been rescued on Av 29). The Satmar community celebrates the 21st of Kislev as a day of thanksgiving.

The story goes that Chaim, on a freezing night in Auschwitz in 1944, stole a few things from the kitchen—a potato, some salt—and led a Pesach Seder by memory. Discovered by the camp guards, he was whipped and left bleeding in the snow.

Another story: Helena, a young and blond child in Warsaw, hid munitions in a suitcase to help supply the ghetto’s small cache before its uprising.

Chaim and Helena were my grandparents, but I heard neither of these stories from them. I was too afraid to ask and they, busy in the fullness of their American lives—the grandkids and great-grandkids being bar mitzvahed, the picnics at their tiny upstate bungalow, so many births it became hard to remember the names of all the far-flung cousins—might not have wanted to answer. Now they can’t.

Daniel Lombroso’s new documentary, Nina & Irena, an understated and elegant short film released by The New Yorker, is premised upon this intergenerational quiet—the silence that can settle between survivors and their children and grandchildren. “I didn’t talk about that time of my life,” Daniel’s grandmother Nina says of her wartime childhood. “First of all no one was interested. Two, I felt that if I start telling my story the way it really happened, it was too depressing or too horrifying for the kids when they were small. So I felt, OK, sometime later. And later never came.” The film, for Daniel and Nina, is finally an occasion to talk. He sits in her Long Island home and asks her to tell him about her life.

This conversation is layered over archival footage from World War II and the family’s home movies, these various histories held together by Nina’s narration and Gil Talmi’s elegiac score. Presented by Errol Morris, Lombroso’s film relies on one of that auteur’s central techniques: He sits across from his subject—his grandmother—and presses her, gently but persistently, to delve more deeply into her memory and into the past. Lombroso’s eye for detail, meanwhile, gives the film its still and pensive power: his grandmother’s sandaled foot against the background of her bright living room carpet; a vased bouquet of sunflowers set beside the kitchen window; a piano packed with so many family photos that the frames now spill across the bench; these images collect force and meaning, coalescing into a moving portrayal of Nina and her life.

[full article online]

Actress Helena Bonham Carter said in a new interview that, because of her Jewish heritage, she felt she was destined to play her role in the new film One Life, which is about British stockbroker Sir Nicholas Winton and his efforts to save 669 Jewish children from the Nazis before the outbreak of World War II.

In the BBC Films and See-Saw Films production, Bonham Carter plays Winton’s German-Jewish mother, Babette “Babi” Wertheim. Two-time Oscar winner Anthony Hopkins and Johnny Flynn both play Winton at different ages, and the cast also includes Jonathan Pryce, Lena Olin, Romola Garai, and Alex Sharp.

“It was in my DNA to play this role because I come from Austrian Jewish heritage,” Bonham Carter told Britain’s Jewish News. “And on top of that, on both sides, both my grandparents helped a lot of Jewish people with visas to get out of Nazi Europe.”

Bonham Carter discovered in 2021 that her maternal Jewish grandfather, Eduardo Propper de Callejon, was a Spanish diplomat who defied government orders to help save thousands of French Jews during the Holocaust and that her British paternal grandmother, Lady Violet Bonham Carter, was a politician and volunteer air raid warden who helped Jews from around Europe find refuge in Britain. The latter also sponsored a family from Prague who had escaped Nazi persecution.

Bonham Carter said the role of Babette in One Life “resonated on a different level” because of her Jewish background.

“My great grandmother was Austrian. So most people in my family will recognize my great granny who just popped up when I put on the accent and the clothes. So in a way, she just came to life,” explained the BAFTA-award winning actress. “So there was a lot of overlap with my actual history. I felt when asked to do it that it was in the stars. I was compelled to do it.”

Bonham Carter also said she “loved the idea of being able to say I was Anthony Hopkins’ mom.”

Winton organized a rescue mission that brought approximately 669 children, mostly Jewish, safely from Czechoslovakia to Britain, in an effort later known as the Kindertransport. He raised money to fund the transports and also found British foster families to care for the children. He did not publicize his heroic efforts, even after the war, but they were brought to light in 1988 during an episode of the television program That’s Life. Winton, who was nicknamed “British Schindler” after German Holocaust rescuer Oscar Schindler, died in 2015 at the age of 106.

Bonham Carter told Jewish News that One Life could be “hugely educational” in terms of teaching audiences about the Holocaust.

“The story is about someone who does such a humanitarian act and I think it’s quite empowering because it makes most of us feel utterly impotent in the face of world disaster,” she said. “You have this man who stubbornly, with his mom, worked out how to extract these children from horrendous circumstances. It’s absolutely crucial to Holocaust education but also crucial to any kind of humanitarian realm.”

The actress also indicated she thinks the film is extremely timely considering the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas terrorists controlling the Gaza Strip, which started after the Oct. 7 deadly terrorist attack that Hamas perpetrated in southern Israel.
“Nicky says that what we can learn from history is that nobody ever learns from history,” Bonham Carter added, referencing Winton’s biography. “Maybe we can learn from him. When we filmed it this time last year, it was in the middle of the Ukrainian crisis, so obviously there were refugee children and it was incredibly relevant what we were filming. And now it’s smack in the middle of this horrendous situation [the Israel-Hamas war].”

One Life is currently playing in theaters in the United Kingdom. Watch the film’s trailer below.

Hitler ended up not expelling all the Jews from where he conquered because there was an Arab Muslim in Palestine who did not want Jews to come back to their homeland and rebuild their Nation.

Al Husseini did everything he could, riots, incitement in Palestine and Iraq in order to scare the Jews from coming.

It is up to us to teach it here, and the Holocaust Memorials and Museums and supporting all schools and colleges to teach them.

The population of Palestine doubled in 15 years with foreigners who despised the Arabs and demonized them. Not too smart when you're seeking sanctuary and no one else will take you in.

The population of Palestine doubled in 15 years with foreigners who despised the Arabs and demonized them. Not too smart when you're seeking sanctuary and no one else will take you in.
and more on islamo nazi historic revisionism. The population of
the land named PALESTINE increased because there was a huge influx of arabs seeking jobs in the newly developed farms and light industry created by JEWS in the 1800s on PURCHASED LAND. The
"despised" part should be evident to anyone who has ever read the koran or been in a mosque or has any knowlege of the vile filth
of Shariah. The phenomenon was akin to UPPITY NIGRAS in the
south following the Civil War that led to the KKK and lynch parties.
Any person familiar with the SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE invasion
of South America SHOULD HAVE A FIRM GRASP OF THAT SORT OF FILTH assuming such persons are not unconscious

Turning that mirror around the Palestinian population who despise the Jews is seeking sanctuary elsewhere and no one wants them today.. None of their brethren fellow Muslims and arabs want anything to do with them…So as they did according to your words it has been returned back upon their heads as was foretold…

Turning that mirror around the Palestinian population who despise the Jews is seeking sanctuary elsewhere and no one wants them today.. None of their brethren fellow Muslims and arabs want anything to do with them…So as they did according to your words it has been returned back upon their heads as was foretold…
Please, everyone, ignore Surada, especially when she starts posting something that has nothing to do with the thread. She does that often and all over all the threads.

The Holocaust is the topic here. Thanks.

Please, everyone, ignore Surada, especially when she starts posting something that has nothing to do with the thread. She does that often and all over all the threads.

The Holocaust is the topic here. Thanks.
My apologies but her/ his use of Taqiyya must be countered but I do respect greatly what you are posting I will try to abide by your wishes…

Forum List

Back