Holocaust History

The world could have absorbed all those Jews in 1938 Conference. Not one country took bit a handful

We sat on our asses and let this happen..................The cheating cripple arranged this...lololol.He didn't even want him

I'm so amazed how few know any of these facts.I must remedy that
Are you going to write to the Vatican and all religious Christians to stop hating Jews?

They will not listen.

How about the Muslims? They learned it all from Christianity? How are they going to stop hating Jews?

What are you doing about it? Writing to your congressman, Mayor, Governor or President?

Writing to schools, giving speeches about it?

What are you doing about it besides complaining that there is a lack of teaching it?
My God we're teaching men can have babies and gender confusion.....lololol

You want me to write about the Evian failure....lololol.........................School boards who just want to teach about butt hole sex?

Stalin was way worse. He did not care about religion, ethnics...etc....................If you disobeyed you were shot no questions asked. The country lived in terror

The German population lived a great life not knowing how or why.

We teach Hitler terrorized his own people....lolol....Just the Jews and other so called ills of society

Nobody denies the Holocaust happened.

Some of us don't think it should become a permanent hall pass three generations later for the Zionists to abuse the Palestinians.
You know the Jews are fleeing the Democraps party like they fled Hitler and Stalin....lololol

Losing Latinos, Blacks, Asians...LOLOLOL.so funny

You want me to write about the Evian failure....lololol.........................School boards who just want to teach about butt hole sex?

Stalin was way worse. He did not care about religion, ethnics...etc....................If you disobeyed you were shot no questions asked. The country lived in terror

We teach Hitler terrorized his own people....lolol....Just the Jews and other so called ills of society
How are you going to remedy it?

Are you going to write to the Vatican and all religious Christians to stop hating Jews?

They will not listen.

How about the Muslims? They learned it all from Christianity? How are they going to stop hating Jews?
They were hated long before Moses...lolol

I,m just responding to your thread which I think is a really good one. I've never seen 2 pages on topic....lolol

Nobody denies the Holocaust happened.

Some of us don't think it should become a permanent hall pass three generations later for the Zionists to abuse the Palestinians.
How about the Jordanians abusing the 1.6 million Palestinians who have been held in a Jordanian refugee camp since 1992?

Hitler loved Germans.

Please do not deviate from the subject. Joe is famous for it.
Sometimes I wonder if JoeB is a descendent of Adolph.

As Moshe explains near the end of Deuteronomy, Jew hatred is built into the fabric of existence to prevent multiple generations of assimilation.

768716.jpg
6064d982370f9f2b19e73a9984dafad8.jpg768781.jpg

Auschwitz. Dachau. Buchenwald. The evidence is irrefutable. Countless accounts from American soldiers tell grisly tales of the discoveries.

Confederate Soldier -- Post is good. But there's a rule about violent images on USMB that allows them to be posted BUT NOT DISPLAYED. Requires you post a warning IN RED like --

WARNING -- the following images are GRAPHIC and VIOLENT.

And then JUST provide the links. NOT the images. Which I don't think you can do by using the ATTACH method. (Maybe just post the attachments as "thumbnails" instead of full images??) So find the original links and include the WARNING next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rooskies killed millions of Jews too. Again this is forbidden in public skewls
I am not sure that it is actually FORBIDDEN. It is
glossed over by teachers and professors. Another
"personal anecdote" ---my college prof. in
the obligatory freshman "development of western
civ." class was a UKRANIAN CHRISTIAN---his
singular interest was the murder by Stalin of
the christian Kulaks. If I had not had jews as
relatives----I would not have known of the
vicious antisemitism of the Ukranians and in
many cases their "LOVING FRIENDSHIP" and
cooperation with the invading Nazi army

Good point. We totally need to have a right to return for all Palestinians in refugee camps... and then give them full voting rights.
who is 'we'? Do you also support a RIGHT of
"return" with restoration of property and full
voting rights for the descendants of Jews who fled muslim countries? (zoroastrians too)

The most one can say is that the Soviet and Nazi crimes are the same. 60,000,000 murders do not compute to ten times worse than 6,000,000, just ten times more. Equivalence is not the issue. Nothing is worse than what the Nazis did. Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao were at least as bad. Even they had antecedents in historical crime. All races and cultures have visited equal horrors on vulnerable populations. That is not taught as it should be.

I have been seeing a lot of article and threads on the Holocaust but have not found one which deals with the History, before, during and after. Therefore I am starting one now.

Any Holocaust denier is welcome to post and discuss here. Discuss, not attack, or troll. Proof that it did not happen, just post it.

It is important to tell History as it happened. Lets go at it.

Much of the blame for the Holocaust goes to FDR. Back in 1935, Roosevelt made massive cuts in American military expenditures despite the warnings of General MacArthur, in order to fund his Raw Deal program.

If America had stayed ready for war, the Germans wouldn't have risked pissing us off by starting the Holocaust. As a result, the event - as well as all of WW2- would have never happened.

Germans figured we were wusses- they figured wrong- but it still came at a tremendous loss of life which could have been avoided. America is still paying for FDR's mistake, plenty of people are still getting government paid VA benefits because of WW2 service which didn't need to happen.

Much of the blame for the Holocaust goes to FDR. Back in 1935, Roosevelt made massive cuts in American military expenditures despite the warnings of General MacArthur, in order to fund his Raw Deal program.

If America had stayed ready for war, the Germans wouldn't have risked pissing us off by starting the Holocaust. As a result, the event - as well as all of WW2- would have never happened.

Germans figured we were wusses- they figured wrong- but it still came at a tremendous loss of life which could have been avoided. America is still paying for FDR's mistake, plenty of people are still getting government paid VA benefits because of WW2 service which didn't need to happen.
Hitler didn't give a shit about the US; he had a vision and would die to see it to fruition.

The US came into the war because of Pearl Harbor. Japan.

Blame others all you like.

Forum List

Back