Holocaust Denial: Nope

I used to have some hope for "moderate Muslims". Getting harder to hold on to it, so thanks for that, Sunni Man. Thanks a lot.
Belief or disbelief in the official Holocaust story has nothing to do with religion.

Heck, half of all American citizens don't believe the government's official Warren Commission story concerning Pres. Kennedy's assassination. ... :cool:

Try the majority fake zion
I don't understand why we allowed Germany to stand after WW2 to be honest.

Americans don't put conquered nations to the sword ... we are not, after all, Nazis.

Not just America--all of Europe, plus America.

I believe my children's children--or generations after--will come to deeply regret that we let Germany stand.

Your children's children will think Germany is a jihadist country.

Holocaust deniers are generally faked moon landing and flat earthers as well. :abgg2q.jpg:

If their only affliction is Holocaust denial, they're probably rabid anti-semites.

you are way beyond help if you seriously think the moon landing was real.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao: Let me guess? you ALSO believe in magic bullets,that the warren commission was truthful and did a through investigations when they concluded oswald was the lone assassin also right?:lmao::rofl: and that all these thousands of architects and engineers as well as demolition experts were all wrong as well concluding explosives brought the towers down,not fires,that the government was correct on that one as well right? comedy gold.:lmao::rofl:

My grandfather was one of the soldiers that freed some of the prisoners from a camp. I was just a little boy, but his stories were pretty telling.
I believe your grandfather liberated work camps with starving inmates.

My main problem is with the official Holocaust story is the greatly exaggerated numbers of people who lost their lives while held in the work camps. That and the story about the gas chambers. ... :cool:

What I have never understood, is, why is it so important to force others to think the same as they think? Why call folks names if they don't believe why you believe? Why is this a threat to ones ego if they believe in something different? I just don't get this.

If other people want to believe in unicorns and little green men, why does it insult others that are sure they don't exist?

Why is that an affront? Why can't people have free thought?

Better yet,WHY is it so many sheep in america have to insult when they cant refute the facts and are too afraid to look at the evidence? Like in the case in 9/11 where the evidence is overwhelming the towers were brought down by explosives? :rolleyes:ANYTIME i ask the sheep the question WHY do they believe everything the government tells them without question no matter how absurd and rediculous their explanation is ESPECIALLY when they have no evidence to prove their case,and ask them dont you think it is being ignorant and irresponsible to ignore what experts have said instead of trusting and believing the governments version, using the analogy that if some lady who has a history of lying tells you the engine of your car is fine and there is nothing wrong with it EVEN THOUGH the car keeps stalling are you going to listen to her or an EXPERT mechanic who says you need a new engine? the sheep here always dimiss that questiion never answering it and always post a smiley and then insult you and say something like- what is all that rambling and crap like that.

they do that EVEN THOUGH my example of the car and the mechanic is on par with the governments explanation of 9/11. Not only thousands of EXPERT architects and engineers said those towers came down as a result of explosives, but so have demolition EXPERTS why do people ignore very credible experts like that over a corrupt government that has a long history going back DECADES of lying taking their word over EXPERTS especially when there were witnesses who said the same thing that they heard EXPLOSIVES many of them being very credible firefighters experienced in explosives.:rolleyes:

Its impossible to get a mature discussion out of anybody around here when you ask those fair questions.they just dismiss them with either a funny smile post or go intio insult mode saying speak english and crap like that never addressing the facts i mention.It never fails eveytime.:rolleyes:

Dude, so you blame the Jews for 9/11? Is that what you're saying? I am so glad your team got spanked in the SB.
NE Patriots #1 !! ... :thup:

There is a simple reason for the criminalization of Holocaust Denial in Europe... the actual danger of Nazi resurgence.

When the Nazis were destroyed by the Allies in 1945, millions of loyal Nazis survived and many of those would have loved to have seen Nazism reborn in a kinder, gentler, less murdery way. Nazism was popular with Germans before the end of World War 2 and even had many fans in Europe, Britain, and America.

The Nazis are irrevocably linked in History to the slaughter of millions of Jewish civilians. For this alone, it has poisoned the ideology to the point it can never be revived.

But, many believe, if they can erase the connection between Nazi ideology and The Holocaust, it will pave the way for Nazism to return as a political system.

Fearing a real threat from former Nazis and Nazi sympathizers, most of Europe criminalized the denial or trivialization of The Holocaust to prevent just such a resurgence.
This is counterproductive. It pushes them underground, where they fester in a more resergent, uglier form. Letting them be out in the open lie here allows them to be seen for the stupid vermin that the are, rather than the vanguard of a new truth. In places they are the most terrifically banned are the places that they are the most most strong.

I don't quite understand the attacks on muslims on this thread about the Holocaust?

The alleged event happened between various European christian countries and muslim involvement was minuscule at most. ... :cool:

Stop claiming "attacks on Muslims". It's pathetic and it's not going to work here. If your people are anti-Semitic, they are. Own it and maybe stop contributing to it--just a thought

You know why Jews are asked to run most large organizations.
We’re educated, we question ourselves, and we are far less likely to steal your money.
Not to mention that the average Jew is not at all bashful to tell a billionaire Jew he’s a schmuck and why.

Every time I read about a white collar crime, chances are they are jews. Bernie Maddow, etc, Jared's Daddy, even Chelsea's FIL.

You're a straight up bigot, Penny. Just in case no one has ever told you this. You're a bigot, and small minded, as bigots usually are.

Sad, now you resort to name calling. How sad.

Not name calling, Penny, you are a bigot by definition:

Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudicesespecially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Definition of BIGOT

I do not treat them any different than anyone. To say WW2 is really saying I think everyone's life is worthy of life, not just the jews.

You are not saying "Jews did go to the gas chambers but so did a lot of people", Penny. Which is true and reasonable.

You're saying the gas chambers are a HOAX. That's crazy and....crazy.

There is a simple reason for the criminalization of Holocaust Denial in Europe... the actual danger of Nazi resurgence.

When the Nazis were destroyed by the Allies in 1945, millions of loyal Nazis survived and many of those would have loved to have seen Nazism reborn in a kinder, gentler, less murdery way. Nazism was popular with Germans before the end of World War 2 and even had many fans in Europe, Britain, and America.

The Nazis are irrevocably linked in History to the slaughter of millions of Jewish civilians. For this alone, it has poisoned the ideology to the point it can never be revived.

But, many believe, if they can erase the connection between Nazi ideology and The Holocaust, it will pave the way for Nazism to return as a political system.

Fearing a real threat from former Nazis and Nazi sympathizers, most of Europe criminalized the denial or trivialization of The Holocaust to prevent just such a resurgence.
This is counterproductive. It pushes them underground, where they fester in a more resergent, uglier form. Letting them be out in the open lie here allows them to be seen for the stupid vermin that the are, rather than the vanguard of a new truth. In places they are the most terrifically banned are the places that they are the most most strong.

Marxism (coincidentally a Jewish ideology) is responsible for the deaths of millions yet it's not banned anywhere.

I never received a good education so I rely on forums to get a good read on what happen.. I must say the more I hear the more I agree with the deniers.. they provide evidence.

I think jews have lied.

You're joking right. This is satire. I hope.

No its just unlike you,he is willing to look at the evidence,not the edited version from our corrupt school system and not do what you do which is only see what you WANT to see.:rolleyes:

It's very discouraging how much stupid and crazy is out there. I mean it. Really.

The Holocaust happened, just as WWII happened. Concentration Camps gassed people, tortured people, burned people, did experiments on people, all happened.

It wasn't just Jews, many people were singled out because of race, religion, sexual preference, politics and ethnicity.

Anyone who minimizes the deaths has a screw loose.

Thank you for your sanity. This thread is unhinged

poster2560.jpg

ah the FAKE zionist hater who works for the zionists is here. the controlled oppostion shill.

Heck, half of all American citizens don't believe the government's official Warren Commission story concerning Pres. Kennedy's assassination. ... :cool:

Try the majority fake zionist hater.

Why do soo many otherwise rational people insist that everyone must believe the official Holocaust narrative, and get all worked up if they don't?? ... :dunno:

Personally, I don't care if other people want to believe in Big Foot, UFO's, the Holocaust, or Loch Ness monster. But just don't insist that I share in your delusion.

sure wish this post had been made by the OP instead of the zionist lover.[/QUOTE]

Because Holocaust Denial is crazy.

No, really. It doesn't make you smart for "looking at the evidence". It's unhinged, loony, and usually run by straight up bigotry

ah the FAKE zionist hater who works for the zionists is here. the controlled oppostion shill.

Why do soo many otherwise rational people insist that everyone must believe the official Holocaust narrative, and get all worked up if they don't?? ... :dunno:

Personally, I don't care if other people want to believe in Big Foot, UFO's, the Holocaust, or Loch Ness monster. But just don't insist that I share in your delusion.

sure wish this post had been made by the OP instead of the zionist lover.

No, really. It doesn't make you smart for "looking at the evidence". It's unhinged, loony, and usually run by straight up bigotry

What's the number 1 most used tactic by the left when it comes to opposition to their radical agenda? They accuse us of being Nazis. You play right into their hands, useful tool.

What's the number 1 most used tactic by the left when it comes to opposition to their radical agenda? They accuse us of being Nazis. You play right into their hands, useful tool.

Based on FEELINGS and models and not buying into their, yeah, agenda. You are now trying to claim that the same applies to RECORDED. HISTORY. In other words, not "we think this could work 'cause we believe in Utopia" or "computer models", but reams and reams and reams of actual, eyewitness-documented, recorded history.

One of these things is not like the other.

To put a finer point on it:

"We believe in total love, peace, and brotherhood and if you come join our commune, you will be part of it. If you don't, you are a racist hater bigot."

"Yeah I reject that because it is reasonably and fundamentally flawed, not because I hate people."

The above is Leftism. Here is what you are presenting:

"Recorded history has PROVEN that many millions of Jews were systemically murdered by Nazi Germany in many horrific ways. But we don't want to believe that because we don't like the Jews. Don't you dare call us names. We are asking serious questions."

No, pal. You're not asking "serious questions". Your "serious questions" are driven by an AGENDA, just like Leftists, which you only hope I do not notice.

Try again, because that just failed.

Based on FEELINGS and models and not buying into their, yeah, agenda. You are now trying to claim that the same applies to RECORDED. HISTORY. In other words, not "we think this could work 'cause we believe in Utopia" or "computer models", but reams and reams and reams of actual, eyewitness-documented, recorded history.

80 years from now, what do you think the history books will say about Trump? Consider who writes the history.

80 years from now, what do you think the history books will say about Trump? Consider who writes the history.

"The Jews" don't have to exaggerate that history. It's not history of antiquity. It's history not even a century old. The Nazis themselves kept that history because they are meticulous and they are proud of it, have you considered this at all?

"The Jews" don't have to exaggerate that history. It's not history of antiquity. It's history not even a century old. The Nazis themselves kept that history because they are meticulous and they are proud of it, have you considered this at all?
After the war captured Nazis were forced to forge detailed records to support the Holocaust myth. .... :cool:

"We believe in total love, peace, and brotherhood and if you come join our commune, you will be part of it. If you don't, you are a racist hater bigot."

"Yeah I reject that because it is reasonably and fundamentally flawed, not because I hate people."

"Recorded history has PROVEN that many millions of Jews were systemically murdered by Nazi Germany in many horrific ways. But we don't want to believe that because we don't like the Jews. Don't you dare call us names. We are asking serious questions."

No, pal. You're not asking "serious questions". Your "serious questions" are driven by an AGENDA, just like Leftists, which you only hope I do not notice.

My "agenda" is to advocate towards a return to a more traditional, united and moral society. The main obstacle to that is Marxism and the repression of free thought by accusations of racism. Marxist ideology has been allowed to propagate in our society, trickled down from academia into media, into entertainment and into popular culture. It's the foundation of all radical left political theory and it was brought here to the US by Jewish intellectuals fleeing persecution in Europe. Intellectuals who made no secret of the fact that they hated Christian morality and believed they were genetically superior to Europeans.

Intersectional feminism
Psychoanalysis
Critical theory
Post modernism

Just to name a few.

After the war captured Nazis were forced to forge detailed records to support the Holocaust myth. .... :cool:

When are you going to cry again about "abusing Muslims" because that was good

My "agenda" is to advocate towards a return to a more traditional, united and moral society. The main obstacle to that is Marxism and the repression of free thought by accusations of racism. Marxist ideology has been allowed to propagate in our society, trickled down from academia into media, into entertainment and into popular culture. It's the foundation of all radical left political theory and it was brought here to the US by Jewish intellectuals fleeing persecution in Europe. Intellectuals who made no secret of the fact that they hated Christian morality and believed they were genetically superior to Europeans.

Intersectional feminism
Psychoanalysis
Critical theory
Post modernism

Just to name a few.

White Supremacists and Muslims--what cozy bedfellows they be. Isn't that lovely for you?

And by the way: all of the crap above FAR pre-dated "Jewish intellectuals fleeing persecution in Europe" I hope you know.

Forum List

Back