Hollywood Studios Are Still Not Representing LGBQT Characters Enough

Wrong about what??? the entire cast is homos, the show is written by homos, for homos. That's why you watch it, after all.

Beverly Crusher:

Looks like Bruce Jenner's twin sister.

You need your glasses changed, or a better picture.

be362b0f88a92cc94877f495b0f8a289.jpg

Look at all the retards still crying about gay marriage. I swear this forum talks about fags more than the Advocate. Too funny.

That's because fags just can't shut up about themselves. they can't keep it in their bedrooms, and they're a public health menace that needs quarantining.

Fags are forcing people to start numerous threads here whining about fags? :lol:

We know you get all upset when you deviants publish fake stories about 'gay children', and people criticize it for what it is, lies and rubbish designed to promote pedophilia and child molestation, that's just what mentally ill homos do, and you hope to stop any 'negative' news about you and your fellow fetishists;I'm sure an occasional thread, out of hundreds, and a few posts, probably does look like ' a lot' to you, because you feel guilty and get hysterical over anything critical of you and your mental illness.

We know you get all upset when you deviants publish fake stories about 'gay children', and people criticize it for what it is, lies and rubbish designed to promote pedophilia and child molestation, that's just what mentally ill homos do, and you hope to stop any 'negative' news about you and your fellow fetishists;I'm sure an occasional thread, out of hundreds, and a few posts, probably does look like ' a lot' to you, because you feel guilty and get hysterical over anything critical of you and your mental illness

I haven’t done anything what you’re gassing on about, but watching you clutch your pearls is hysterical to me. Never change, twat.

We know you get all upset when you deviants publish fake stories about 'gay children', and people criticize it for what it is, lies and rubbish designed to promote pedophilia and child molestation, that's just what mentally ill homos do, and you hope to stop any 'negative' news about you and your fellow fetishists;I'm sure an occasional thread, out of hundreds, and a few posts, probably does look like ' a lot' to you, because you feel guilty and get hysterical over anything critical of you and your mental illness

I haven’t done anything what you’re gassing on about, but watching you clutch your pearls is hysterical to me. Never change, twat.

So I was right, you are wetting your diapers over sane people paying attention to your mentally ill blatherings.

So I was right, you are wetting your diapers over sane people paying attention to your mentally ill blatherings.

Grasp on to whatever makes you feel relevant.

Gays have just as much right as anyone else in this country to be in our movies. I say good for them and I hope to see a lot more becoming successful.

Grasp on to whatever makes you feel relevant.

mdk, obsessing over homos.

Gays have just as much right as anyone else in this country to be in our movies. I say good for them and I hope to see a lot more becoming successful.

Bet you can't wait for the annual hepatitis epidemics that follow Pride Week every year, can you.

Forum List

Back