Hollywood rides to Obama's Rescue

The National Geographic Channel is airing Seal Team Six tonight I'm sure it's just a fluke they choose to air it two day's before the election do I think it will have any impact on the election no do I think they are hoping it will yes it would not be the first time Hollywood has tried to release a film or documentary close to a election in hopes of swaying some votes.

I still seriously like his movies (Man on Fire, Book of Eli) and will probably look forward to seein "Flight" on DVD once Romney is president.

soft_watch_at_the_moment_of_explosion.jpg

Prepare to wait a LONG time.

:lol:

I think it's great Obama is kicking it up with all these Hollywood actors, it shows just how out of touch he is with the REAL folks of this country

Have your fun while you can, only a few more months then your partying on us people will be over
How's the party going you miserable piece of shit?

Well candycorn - I read the thread, found it a little tame. Or it could be that Righties have just become so much more unhinged ever since January 20th, 2013.....
Sampson is usually more intelligent than this. But stats....you've got to agree that in terms of content this is about as absurd as it gets. Saying Flight was designed to help Obama is like saying a cook using salt instead of pepper was doing so for politics

Forum List

Back