Hollywood Elites Blast Clint Eastwood’s Film for Not Portraying ‘Sympathetic Terrorist'

The dumb Left Wingers call the victims of terrorism "islamophobic" if they complain about being blown-up and machine-gunned.
The Democrats have made it very clear that they are on the side of the terrorist.

• Banned
They protest too much. They know the truth, they are simply intimidated by violence and the unwavering commitment Islam has to it.
What many of them don't realize is that most of them who support Islam would be the first ones killed by those same Muslims, if Sharia law ever gains a foothold in this country. After all, how many liberals are gay? Hope they can fly, because those rag heads will throw them off a building.

Looks like old white Christians are getting desperate to find things to be outraged about, sad little lives

And just who are the Hollywood elites?

`
The OP's source is from a site owned by some guy called Robert Spencer. I guess he likes sharing his opinions with others.
`
His opinions are backed and referred to the proper verses in Islamic holy literature and in the actions we have all seen. His knowledge of that literature makes his opinion very credible.

Last edited:
`
The OP's source is from a site owned by some guy called Robert Spencer. I guess he likes sharing his opinions with others.
`
His opinions are backed and referred to the proper verses in Islamic holy literature and in the actions we have all seen. His knowledge of that literature makes his opinion very credible.
Anyone who supports Islam in any way, shape or form, is a blithering idiot.

`
`
You should listen to him. He knows what he's talking about.

Islamic jihad terrorist deserve no sympathy. The only thing they deserve is a bullet.

Sympathy is found between 'Shit' and 'Syphilis' in the dictionary...

At least you know your alphabet.
`
`
Anyone who supports Islam in any way, shape or form, is a blithering idiot.

I don't know I think I'd be pissed, very pissed if they destroyed my country like we are doing to them. Wouldn't you?

Islamic jihad terrorist deserve no sympathy. The only thing they deserve is a bullet.
Why waste a good bullet? There are other ways of dealing with them. Like hanging, blunt weapons, pushing them in front of a speeding train. Use your imagination. :)

Forum List

Back