Hollywood Elite (To The Rescue); In The Gulf

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"Desperate times call for desperate measures. So with hundreds of thousands of gallons of oil still spewing into the Gulf of Mexico each day, and its corporate image starting to resemble the tar-covered sea creatures now washing on to Louisiana's fragile shoreline, BP has called on Kevin Costner to help stave off environmental Armageddon."

I guess the 1%ers are golfin', down in Costa Rica.....babysitting their offshore-accounts.​

"Desperate times call for desperate measures. So with hundreds of thousands of gallons of oil still spewing into the Gulf of Mexico each day, and its corporate image starting to resemble the tar-covered sea creatures now washing on to Louisiana's fragile shoreline, BP has called on Kevin Costner to help stave off environmental Armageddon."

I guess the 1%ers are golfin', down in Costa Rica.....babysitting their offshore-accounts.​

Um.................I think Costner is probably among the 1%.

Funny......a PRIVATE citizen coming in to help a disaster that the government has failed to solve. Hmmm. Common theme for, oh, about 250 years now.

Like Sean Penn after Katrina...

penn_narrowweb__200x310.jpg

Boat sprung a leak...

Um.................I think Costner is probably among the 1%.

Funny......a PRIVATE citizen coming in to help a disaster that the government has failed to solve.
Awwwwwwwwwwww.....a big-government-fan, are you??​

Forum List

Back